I found out an old friend is a gorgeous CD...

Karol Cross on Flickr.

I can't believe it, she looks sensational. I've made contact to offer my support.

:)

well done , i am glad some people can still accept their friends no matter what ,it restores my faith in humanity.x

I checked it out and she is beautiful. Can you introduce me? I love a passable CD.

BYTW - I am so sick and tired of going on threads here and see a CD wearing stockings and lingerie with fucking disgusting body hair sticking out all over the place. They look like shit and either shave or warn me because I can't eat when I see a woman with chest hair. I want to puke.

I checked it out and she is beautiful. Can you introduce me? I love a passable CD.

BYTW - I am so sick and tired of going on threads here and see a CD wearing stockings and lingerie with fucking disgusting body hair sticking out all over the place. They look like shit and either shave or warn me because I can't eat when I see a woman with chest hair. I want to puke.
Nice attitude. Not everyone is in a situation where they can shave, and some simply don't want to. In the main they cross dress for themselves and not for you. :rolleyes:
Why would someone introduce you to a friend they care about, when you obviously lack the social graces to show any respect. If you don't like something just scroll on by, don't start throwing insults at people.

Attractiveness works its way from the inside out, and those of us who have been around for a while can spot those whose bitterness and anger shines through and we avoid them like herpes :rose:

Nice attitude. Not everyone is in a situation where they can shave, and some simply don't want to. In the main they cross dress for themselves and not for you. :rolleyes:
Why would someone introduce you to a friend they care about, when you obviously lack the social graces to show any respect. If you don't like something just scroll on by, don't start throwing insults at people.

Attractiveness works its way from the inside out, and those of us who have been around for a while can spot those whose bitterness and anger shines through and we avoid them like herpes :rose:

If you can't shave than don't post your disgusting pictures.

Karol Cross on Flickr.

I can't believe it, she looks sensational. I've made contact to offer my support.

Good for you! She will undoubtedly appreciate hearing from a supportive friend. Believe me that the assurance that comes with being accepted by an old friend or acquaintance is worth more than words can describe.

Karol Cross on Flickr.

I looked at your blog and want to say nice. As far as your friend You are so right on offering her your support and continued friendship. Nice move.

Wow. She's beautiful. And looks so happy in the pictures.

Somehowyou ~ Real girls have hair too. My guess is you are lonely and wack off to photoshopped pictures a lot.

Back