What Did You LEARN today?

Yesterday

Since I might go to Europe I went to the bank & got some Euro's.
I learned the bills are different sizes, something I never knew before

L:rose:
 
Big day for learning at work; mostly how to work the ancient (Dos?!) system.
 
To keep true to myself, no matter the status quo. Eventually light is rewarded with light.
 
I learned where Waldo is. Pcookie found him and if you pm him, he may tell you too.
 
I learned that I need my relationship affirmed after sex or I'm left feeling like a trashy fuckdoll.
 
That I’m not worth fighting for.

'I feel like punching you right in your dumb face' That's a quote from I Feel Pretty

:kiss:(((Tink))):kiss:

Don't believe your emotions on this one, they're a lying sack of shit. Believe what we tell you, whether you feel it or not. And behave as thought you DO believe it.

One day you will feel it, I promise. :heart::heart::heart:
 
That there is Co-Ed Boy Scouts...

I heard about that, that's awesome.

Today I learned that no matter how hard things are, you have to keep going. Just get up and start living.

Not everyday will be a great day, but its still worth the try :)
 
Replacing my iphone battery doesn’t take 4 minutes, the screwdriver in the kit doesn’t work for all the screws and next day Amazon delivery isn’t fast enough.
 
Replacing my iphone battery doesn’t take 4 minutes, the screwdriver in the kit doesn’t work for all the screws and next day Amazon delivery isn’t fast enough.

I think most of the merchandise we purchase today wasn't meant to be repaired; it's meant to be replace.

Putting chicken into the over is useless, unless you turn it on.
 
Back
Top