Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

There isn't anything he does not know

Or has used to hurt me with...

Funny. He lied about who he was to put a woman in a cage and punish her for "being picked". .. "Winning The Prize".

I have found out who he is (a bi-curious , teen curious, fetishist, Lying Cheating scoundrel who waisted all the years of our Family life in the never ending futile pursuit of his own pleasure.)

By the massive trail of breadcrumbs, and things "accidentally said " over the years that just slipped out.

Normal stuff .... He taped a hooker he hired to seduce our special needs son; and talked shit about me, and our son, for an hour and a half

My favorite part of the tape is where he painstaking explains how I cross boundaries with young people; as he is Tape records an asian sex club worker who knew my husband before my son did, and talks shit about his WIFE. And we were never happier. He had me pick him up early from a camping trip... ONLY to undress and hold me... and have a panic attack.. Later I find photos of an older woman nude, in the room we were in... who pointed out his damage to him (he told mall about her and how she pointed out how he sabotaged his Family Life, and my blind loyalty; who he had been with hours before and just couldn't go through with putting me in the same category. I married Elvis. He cut off my wings, sexually speaking ... and I was a Fucking Goddess. He hasn't made love to me in years. Our son was in an accident o Monday and he slipped about how massively inconvenienced he was by setting up a "special session" at his studio , complete with lit candles and a photographer. To to an audio recording of "a girl I set up months in advance". HUH... I remember a story about a woman who told the fed's "My Husband cant be the jogging rapist, he goes jogging every morning. I feel for her... My Husband cant be an escort lover, his Blog is called "The escort Lover". He isn't bisexual ... he sent me a nude and reposted it here under b-curious ...SO my Husband cant possibly Bi-curious. Right?
 
I am trying to be a bit better lady so removing some of my posts.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That when we got really drunk last week and she passed out on the bed, I tongued and fingered her ass. Which she wouldn't be into when awake.
 
my ex husband didn't know
still doesn't
that 3 days a week
soon as he left for work
I had a long term fwb who would drop by
and drop in!!!
only sex I was getting as husband wasn't interested!!
 
There are many, it was a period in sissy's life that has been agreed not to discuss, so sissy won't.
 
My black cock slave thoughts

That I masturbate to watching interracial gay porn, that I get so excited thinking of suck black cocks. As excited as my fantasies of other men fucking her. She knows a fantasize about her being a slut for other guys, but NO WAY! she knows about me masturbating to big uncut black cocks in my mouth and ass.
 
hey...

my wife doesn't know I have located pictures of her on the net, cheating on me with my cousin. He was a pic hound.
 
that my cousin and I have been eating each other out since we played doctor! I am addicted to her!
 
Back
Top