new bloodline (closed for NickisSora &Kililia)

Camelia looks at his document and pales and looks at him: I fucking hate you! Why can't you just set me free...damn it..I..*screams as he suddenly grab her by the hair and drag her towards the dungeon*" nooo! please stop...dont!! " *struggles to break free from her husband only to have him bend her over the small table* "Gio...please don't ...please not like this!!" *screams as he force her leg open and remove her underwear, fighting like a wild cat as he gag her. Screams at the top of her lungs as he thrust into her pussy, he felt her hymen tare as she scream into the gag. He felt her go limp and cry as he deflower her for the first time,her innocence staining is cock and balls as proof she was his woman now. He small body trembling as she began crying as she never imagine he deflower her so violently and in a dungeon as punishment for defying his authority as her husband*
 
"If you just been a good little cunt and did as you were told and trusted me to do you wouldn't be in this situation"-he pounds her cunt harder.-"Trying to dishonor and humiliate me and to see your ignorance and hate turned to this now just know this is your full frontal punishment."-his cock rammed her harder pressing her face to the table and fucked her only harder.-
 
Camelia pales at his statement in tears as she wished never started that research, she should have known what she was up too and he had warned her. Her screams muffled by the gag that followed each of his powerful thryst that forcefully claim her. Cries as he held her head down as he claim her violently , she was to weak to struggle against him for the first time. He was right , she had brought this upon herself instead of accepting his decision. it dawn on her that he would never free her of their marriage. She panic as it dawn on her he was not using protection as he claim her, she tries one last time fight to pull free for him knowing he never let me free if she was carrying their child. Struggle to free herself before he came inside her, it was obvious she still had some fight in her and dare defy him as he claim her pussy.
 
"If you think about whats going on your not getting pregnant don't you worry about that i don't plan on that so soon."-His cock pounded her harder gripping her hair and arms in painful thrusts of his hips. He pulled out and came on her face he went back around and shoved his cock in her ass ripping in to her he began to pound her ass hard. He slapped her ass gripped her hair shoving her face still in the table. He wanted to make her pay.-"You better be thinking about what you been doing. If you fucking gave it a chance you fucking little stupid whore you would of found a better deal and stopped your cunt attitude."-He yelled to her and even slapped her hard .-"Your fucking paying for your insolence and bull shit."-He pounded her harder.-
 
Camelia Camelia screams under him with each brutal deep thrusts into her pussy, tears running down her cheeks. Collapse under her to weak to fight, she only had the strength to cry as he discipline her for her defiance. Throws her head back as she screamed at the top of her voice as he ram in her asshole, screaming out with each of his violent thrusts.Crying as she was to weak to fight him as her punished her severely for boldly defying him and possibly try humiliate him legally. Cries under him as her asshole as bruise , her cheek red , her face sore and her throat raw from her screams. Tears running down her cheeks as she screams under him as he violently pound her hole raw. Once he was finally done he untie and clean her up and set her in their bed knowing she was to weak to move.

He actually left to his home office in the basement to finish work which was delayed by his wife defiance, he doubted she ever think of defying his decision again and submit to her new life as his wife and later mother of their children.Early that morning he headed to their bedroom as he was hard thinking of his tight little wife, he knew it would take time to accept her new life but eventually succumb to him.
 
-The Next morning He woke and saw his wife laying in bed. He had let her sleep but put drink and snacks by her bed. She must of been up at one point cause she ate and drank them. He stripped grabbed his casual clothes and began to shower.-
 
Camelia was awaken by the shower, she slowly got out of bed and slip into a robe . She opens the door to leave but then realize he would find her and fear what else he would do to her for humiliating him and close it. She wrap the robe tightly around her waist as she walk to their large bedroom window looking out at the world she was no longer part of, now that she was his wife.

Camelia honestly feared to anger him again and slowly walked towards the washroom a she strip down. She slowly walked into the shower and froze up a moment before finding her voice: " I....am...sorry...I was wrong..."
 
Last edited:
"I am surprised to see you in here....Apology accepted i just want you to openly give this a chnace. your allowed out to do as you wish but i need to trust you"-he began washing her hair./
 
Her eyes bulges as Camelia lowers her gaze as she was still uncomfortable around him, relieve as he accepted her apology. She nods as she did not trust her own voice, tense up at his touch but tries relax as he wash her hair. She could not believe she was married to him but knew better than challenge the facts against her husband*
 
"Thank you by the way....i know this is not a easy adjustment but i do thisnfor your own good do not think i dont care for you. Your a wonderful woman."-he kept washing her hair then rinsed as he began to use gentlehand to wash her body.-
 
Camelia tries to relax at his touch: " I ...never ...imagine it...anger you soo...much....i...didnt ...mean too.." *shivers as he wash her hair carefully* "I'm sorry Gio...are you still angry at me? "*gasps as he began wash her body, whimpers as his hand began to rise between her legs , it was obvious she wouldn't dare move when he wash her privates fearing upset him again.*" I'm so sorry for upsetting you...Gio..."*reach out with her shaky hands as she wrap them around his enormous cock, stroking him but unable to look up at him as she did so, gulps as she felt him easily harden at her touch, whispers:" I shouldn't of challenge , you like that...i know that now...i was ungrateful for the week you gave me..."*tense up as he was rock hard for her* I know you....you punished me for my own good..."*press her forehead against his stomach as the water hid her tears, but obvious it was hard on her and her husband need take the lead for her own good* : "i'm ...sorry..." *make him wonder if she understood he not be asking her consent when he took her holes so she always knew , she was his woman/property forever*
 
Last edited:
"Shhh no more....you showed me your sorry...i like your rebelious nature but do not be sneaky or dishonest with me. just wish to be fare and as long as you treat me with respect and ask and be nice i will never say no. I just want you to give this a shot for me and that is all i want."-He said and gently pet her hair and kissed her as she stroked him.-"I want to take you and have you enjoy sex in many way. I also want to spoil you and have you enjoy life. Do i make my self clear my lovely woman."
 
Camelia whimpers as he spoke as she nodded repetitively to him: " I'm sorry Gio...i...i...want to...give us a chance....*whispers knowing she needed earn his trust and prove herself * " I wanna be a good wife to you...*kneels before him as she reluctantly take his cock in her mouth and suck him as best she can till he was hard and ready for him. She looks up at him stroking his cock: " Will you please take me dry anally on our bed...please i need my husband to *gulps* rape my asshole dry for at least a week to know i proven myself worthy of carrying his child..." *kisses his cock* please let me prove myself to you by forgiving you when you take my holes without my consent, as a good wife...please...please i need to know witness my devotion to my role as your wife...
 
"That isn't really your choice...i don't mind your rebellious nature i hate your underhanded and sneaky...look to me..and i want you to kiss me before i make you take my cock and then fuck you with it and claim every hole...we will do that in our bed now....stand up let me wash you and after we are clean we will go to our bed i will claim every hole."
 
Camelia whimpers realizing she was expected to forgiving even the times her husband took her holes against her will as an understanding wife. She was trembling before his huge powerful frame, she stood up allowing him to wash her body. She sum up her courage as Gio stop the water to kneel before him and kiss his cock. She tense up as he guided her out of the washroom,she froze up as they approach their master bed covered with white silk. She let out a small whimper remembering how painful he was and just offered herself to him. Knowing he dry fuck her holes send a shiver down her back as she was frozen in place. It was very obvious to Giovanni that he would be the one taking charge when he claimed her heavenly tight holes.
 
-He cleaned her and Gio set her up on the bed Bound by her wrists and ankles exposed bent over as he spread her ass wide and shoved his cock slowly in to her ass. He went in dry and gripped her hair as he began to fuck her ass hard. He whispers in her ear.-"Shh thats right my lovely just give your self to me i love you and you know i will always love you but this is for your own good."
 
Camelia gasps as he guided her to the bed, panicking as he began to bound her wrists: " please...Gio stop...i changed my mind..." *whelps a he grabs her ankle and ties them apart. Shaking her head as struggles: " please...i dont ...wanna do this anymore..." * hisses as he griped her hair only to scream in agony as she felt his dry cock force in her tight ass.Tears ran down her cheeks as she screamed : " noooo...too big!!" *Struggling to break free, crying as her husband began to thrust in and out her tight raw ass: " noo more...please!! tooo big!! "
 
-He covered her mouth as he fucked her.-"Shhhh hush my love Daddy knows whats best i promise this is for your own good."-his cock rammed her over and over again pulling her hair back and kept fucking her harder and harder whispering more.-"you know this is what will happen."
 
Last edited:
Camelia eyes widen as he covered her mouth, her scream muffled as she felt him thrust deep in her asshole,lifting her off the bed. Tears streaming down her cheeks as he spoke in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. She let out a shark muffle cry with every powerful thrusts in her raw dried ass, she realize she will never have a true say in the matter as he was law in their home. Closes her eyes shut, letting sharp muffle cries as Giovanni pound her dry ass knowing he was far from done claiming her ass. Blood trickling blood down his balls filling him with pride as each fuck from him make her bleed like a virgin wife*
 
-His cock pounded her and fucked her ass harder and harder making sure to let her understand.-"Good girl that's it just let it out you will understand and accept it."-Geo smiled and gripped her hair hard and slapped her ass harder and harder.-"You may be in pain but it feels good to know you are in good hands i do love you darling. No one will hurt you."
 
Camelia head dropped as she clung to the pillows as she let out sharp cries as he thrusted violently in her dry ass. Tears running down her cheels as her husband held her lovingly and firmly in place as her pounded her tight dry asshole without mercy. Shaking her head as her throat was raw from her screams as her husband disciplined her severally annally to remind it was for her own good.

She nodded reluctantly as he explained he did it for her own good cause he loved her with all his heart. Tears ran down her cheeks as her legs shook with each of her husband violent thrust as he had just began teaching her that his needs came first. Her body trembled under him as he began disciplining her and teach her sex was only for her husband pleasure and her duty bear him many children*
 
-He stopped seeing he had done a lot to her.-"Shh tonight is done now lets rest for the night and tomorrow more will come i promise you will thank me."-He said gently as he kissed her for head.-"now come on."-He helped her up as he cleaned her briefly and put on his shorts and a tee shirt.-"Lets go lovely."-he laid in bed waiting for her to get to the bed to snuggle with her.-
 
Camelia was sobbing as she felt him withdrawl his huge dry cock from her tight ass. She whimpered as he kissed, comforyed hrt gently as he promised her another round in the morning. God she barely survive this one and soubt she live through another pounding from Giovanni.

She fel small and helplessed as he cleaned her as if she was a child. She hesitated till she found him waiting in the bed for her. She restrain herself from screaming or try running as she decided when he did not expected it to run away from him.

Camelia slowly crawled in bed beside him still naked which made it more accessible for his pleasure. " plz no more...your too big ...i just wanna go home " she forgot as a couple now, this was her new home .
 
Last edited:
"You are home my love and soon it will not hurt so much i promise you will enjoy and get used to it."-He smiled.-"Once thew week is over and you have adapted i will treat you to a lovely evening."-Giovanni smiled and pet her hair gently he held her close and relaxed with her.-
 
Camelia paled at the statement knowing he spoke the truth. The very idea of another week of anal made her burst in tears.
She fell asleep in his arms.

The morning, he found her in his arms naked, remembering her cries as he pop her anal cherry. Soon enough he was hard once more at dawn.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top