Abduction Fantasies

IsabellaSantiago

Experienced
There's one fantasy me and my magic wand have been thinking about ALOT lately. And it's really not something I've discussed with my boyfriend.

I just love the idea of being Kidnapped, stripped, tortured, spanked, humiliated and abused over a weekend by strangers. Having multiple 'kidnappers' take turns with me while I'm tied up in some dirty basement while they film and take photos which they send to my boyfriend. At the end of the weekend, they deliver me back to my place in what's left of my tattered clothes, where my boyfriend fucks me harder than he ever has before.

I've though about it so much lately I've even contacted a website that does these fake kidnappings but they only do this kind of thing for men:mad:

Anyone else fantasized about being 'abducted'. Or acted on it?!

I kind of have a thing for F/F abduction. However, I prefer the idea of mind control, where they are drugged and brainwashed into submission, instead of torture and abuse.

There's one fantasy me and my magic wand have been thinking about ALOT lately. And it's really not something I've discussed with my boyfriend.

I just love the idea of being Kidnapped, stripped, tortured, spanked, humiliated and abused over a weekend by strangers. Having multiple 'kidnappers' take turns with me while I'm tied up in some dirty basement while they film and take photos which they send to my boyfriend. At the end of the weekend, they deliver me back to my place in what's left of my tattered clothes, where my boyfriend fucks me harder than he ever has before.

I've though about it so much lately I've even contacted a website that does these fake kidnappings but they only do this kind of thing for men:mad:

I thought about writing a story about this. The story was about a female character who was a pain slut. Her friends knew that. They(one male and three female) abducted her on her birthday. They tortured her and used her body for their sexual pleasure. It was a great birthday present for her. They stripped and tied her. They took turns with her. She had to satisfy her female friends too. I dropped the idea after some thinking.

Sounds just like my wife's fantasy.

This is such a hot fantasy. To either be abducted by a group of men and just used by the whole group for their pleasure. Or kidnapped and put on display to the highest bidder and turned into his sex slave

I had a long term FWB that had something similiar, only more specific. She wanted to be drugged in a bar, then dragged home, raped, and wake up tied to the bed feeling cum dripping out of a sore pussy but barely able to remember any of it but knowing she was used & abused.

That one was a bit awkward to act out, and left me feeling a bit dirty, but I was a good sport about the whole thing and years later she confessed she still played with herself thinking about those feelings that morning.

Am I the only nerd who thought this was going to be about extraterrestrial fantasies? :D

Big fantasy of mine!

This is a big fantasy of mine! I've even been at the bar and seen a girl and started fantasizing right there about slipping her some drugs and taking her to a secluded home where I can have my way with her over and over.

It's also twists into other fantasies like the op where me and a buddy kidnap a woman and take turns torturing her in sexual ways and turning her into our pain/cum slut. Eventually we don't need to keep her chained up and she willingly stays to keep being abused and used by us, and anyone else we let, everyday.

Among a few other variations lol.

Back