Cumming where you shouldn't

This morning my wife asked me to do it in her yoghurt that she takes to work, so she could taste my cum while sitting in the office talking to everyone at lunchtime. Soooooo hot! Had to go to the bathroom and get myself off after she texted me that she was doing it.

Is that the yogurt Jamie Lee Curtis promotes--Jacktivia?
 
Where?

Hmmmmm well, when I was a young man. I was paid to paint a barn.
I had to stop and "paint the wall" several times a day. The lady that was paying me
was amazing. She would come out and inspect. Turn around and leave.
That was enough incentive!! LoL. Good times.
 
Probably the worst was when i was walking guard duty at night in the USMC. I had to stop and get one off between two tanks I think. It wasn't a dereliction of duty because I could cum in 30 seconds back in the day. I had to get one off.

Haha, that's funny, I have a similar story, but we would make a jack shack inside the tank. It had all kinds of porn in it.
 
Okay .. Here is cums!

So what are some of the places you have cum where you shouldn't have? And I'm not talking about 'in the bathroom at work', I mean like what I did a few weeks back;

My family and I had spent the day at my inlaws place swimming in their pool, and my 65yo mother-in-law had a rather low cut bathing costume on, which on a couple of occasions happened to reveal just a hint of her areola... Enough to get me staring, and quite turned on.

I headed into the bathroom to have a shower and couldn't resist relieving myself. As I was about to cum, I spotted my MIL's hair conditioner, took it down, unscrewed the top and squirted into it. Knowing that she would be rubbing it into her hair later made it an amazing orgasm.

I have plans for my next visit....

I was hotly and heavily involved with a gorgeous mid 40s blonde a few years ago. We would occasionally meet for a walk and talk at a local park. She was wearing lovely shorts and sandals. She had gorgeous feet and painted toes. We sat across from each other at a fairly secluded park bench. She would rub one of her feet against my leg. Well, I got instantly hard. She giggled and got beet red and continued up my leg and I tactfully unzipped my fly and I took her lovely foot and held it and rubbed my cock against her foot until I came. She was beet red but not smiling - I felt up between her legs and she was dripping wet. Took us a while before we composed ourselves but we capriciously walked away.
 
A few times at the in laws over the many years of visiting, a more recent and exciting time would be at my sister in laws into a set of her used panties that I found in the hamper.
 
Going back maybe fifteen years ago, I worked in a shoe store part time at night. I have a serious foot/shoe/stocking fetish so you can imagine I was "working hard" pretty often.

When it was my night to close up, I would do everything I needed to then go in the back and jerk off into a sexy pair of shoes then put the box back on the shelf towards the back.

Once a woman came in with a hot pair of teal blue stilettos she had bought the night before and said there were stains in them. It was everything I could do to keep a straight face as I apologized and got her another pair.
 
One Of Many Places

In the hand of my ex-wife's co-worker.
In the shoes of my ex sis-in law.
On the silk dress of my brother's ex.
 
my husband would use my sweaters.I kept on finding marks on them- usually my cashmere or angora. I came home from work early oneday and caught him..
 
This morning my wife asked me to do it in her yoghurt that she takes to work, so she could taste my cum while sitting in the office talking to everyone at lunchtime. Soooooo hot! Had to go to the bathroom and get myself off after she texted me that she was doing it.

Agreed with the other guy that also said, hang onto her. That's awesome.
 
I almost came somewhere I shouldn't the other week. a client of mine has a hot pair of jimmy choo leather knee high boots. they're amazing!! anyway no one is home so I went in and found the boots in a cupboard. I intended just to smell and touch them but lust overcame me and I soon had my knob out and rubbing it all over the boots. I came on the floor but almost on the £££'s worth of boots in my other hand!!

I've never thought to unload in a bottle of conditioner, that's super hot!!
 
I used to work at one of those self-serve gas stations that only had a small toll-booth style building for the sole employee to sit in. Customers would have to approach the front window, pay for their gas, or cigarettes, and go about their business. I worked early mornings Saturday and Sunday and as you can imagine the first part of the shift was very slow.
So naturally, during these lulls, I'd decide it was a good time and place to rub one out. Sometimes in the middle of a self-pleasuring session, a car would pull in, and I'd stop and smile if the customer would approach, really hoping they wouldn't need me to go into the backroom for something like a quart of oil, or transmission fluid.

That would have been awkward.

Most times tho, they got out of their vehicle and paid at the pump, got their gas, and drove off, never having realized the employee was misbehaving.

The danger of that happening made it all the more exciting.

Then there was a period when the Assistant Manager would stop by early in the morning, and bring his bitch of a wife with him, every time they'd show up, she'd have to use the toilet, which was located in the back room, next to all the oil, and other things you couldn't leave out. I couldn't blame her for not using the public restrooms, as they were always disgusting, but as I said, she was a bitch.

It happened enough that I'd go back there and cum all over the toilet seat, and rub it all around, and then wipe most of it off, leaving a bit here and there. It was my special gift for her when they'd eventually, inevitably show up. I used to entertain twisted thoughts of it somehow making its way inside her, and fathering her child.

It's comical thinking back about it all, but if they ever did have a kid, I wouldn't be surprised if, well.. you know.
 
Back
Top