Cumming where you shouldn't

AussieShacky

Virgin
So what are some of the places you have cum where you shouldn't have? And I'm not talking about 'in the bathroom at work', I mean like what I did a few weeks back;

My family and I had spent the day at my inlaws place swimming in their pool, and my 65yo mother-in-law had a rather low cut bathing costume on, which on a couple of occasions happened to reveal just a hint of her areola... Enough to get me staring, and quite turned on.

I headed into the bathroom to have a shower and couldn't resist relieving myself. As I was about to cum, I spotted my MIL's hair conditioner, took it down, unscrewed the top and squirted into it. Knowing that she would be rubbing it into her hair later made it an amazing orgasm.

I have plans for my next visit....

Nothing like the one above.
I like the fact that he squirted in her hair conditioner.
The time I am describing was while sitting at my desk.
That particular day I was wearing silk panties and it felt so good that as I worked I was rubbing until I shot my load in the panties. After a few minutes I could smell the cum so I decided I better go clean up so that no other could smell it. That is all I have.

When I was younger I worked in a retail store in a strip mall. This store didn't get a lot of business during my morning shift, and so I could go an hour sometimes between customers. And I was usually the only one there. And thankfully this was before every store started installing security cameras.

You can probably see where this is going...

One day I was feeling particularly randy after a really good looking woman had just been in and left. I hadn't had a chance to jerk for days, and my horniness overcame my inhibitions. I normally stood behind a display case that hid my bottom half. So, right there in the middle of the store, I pulled it out and started stroking. People walked by outside, but they couldn't see me from the waste down, so I just had to pause when they passed by so they couldn't see my arm movement. It was exciting knowing that any moment a customer could come in and catch me, or that my boss might walk in quietly through the back door and I'd be really fucked.

It didn't take me long though. After a few minutes, I shot my load all over the backside of the display case. It was at least 6 or 7 good strong jets of cum, so it made a huge mess. After catching my breath, I had to clean myself up and then wipe it down. About a minute after I cleaned up, a customer walked through the door, and I helped her pick out something while the scent of my seed still hung in the air.

It was honestly pretty stupid, and I'm still amazed I wasn't caught, but it's a good memory nonetheless.

as a woman, therefore not being at risk of cumming everywhere (or at least not as great a risk) I have masturbated in a lot of places that I knew I shouldn't have. Nothing really too bad but uh, in the backseat of a car with my parents definitely more than once, God, oh and during sleepovers at other people's houses, while sharing a bed with my cousin who's a year younger than me, once. Etc. Wiping myself off on their sheets... yeah. Other times too, mostly same thing, where I could be seen but nobody else knew what I was doing.

My hubby has got better stories I'm sure, but the only one I can think of is when he was driving a sketchy highway up north and was on the phone to me at the same time AND wanking it. I was talking dirty to him and he was doing about 110 passing semis with his dick out he said. I don't know how he managed it but I tell you it sounded quite convincing on the phone. He said he came just as the guy in the left lane was passing and looking down at him. Idk. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerking it while driving AND talking on his cell phone? I see you like a man who flirts with disaster, huh? Haha, kudos to him for pulling it off though. I'm sure the moment I started to cum I probably would have slammed right into a median or something.

Jerking it while driving AND talking on his cell phone? I see you like a man who flirts with disaster, huh? Haha, kudos to him for pulling it off though. I'm sure the moment I started to cum I probably would have slammed right into a median or something.

Well, really just jerking off and driving, cause speakerphone... but yeah I wasn't too happy with him doing that. I went along with it cause he said he was going to do it anyways and when he says that, I gotta believe him... and well he does a lot of driving for a living, and he's quite an excellent driver at that so probably that helps! But I won't play into his fantasies of dangerous driving beyond that, he desperately wants a blowjob on the road but I told him no fucking way lmao

I came into my sister inlaws g-string while she was at the pool. .. pretty sure she put them on after.

H
Where do you want me to cum!

I love to jerk off here or there,
I love to jerk off anywhere!

I'll gladly jack off in a house,
I'll happily cum into a blouse.

I love unloading in a box,
My cum looks great inside her socks.

My jizz will fly into your hair,

You're very poetic, makes me hard

THIS IS GREAT! Times like this I wish we had a like button

as a woman, therefore not being at risk of cumming everywhere (or at least not as great a risk) I have masturbated in a lot of places that I knew I shouldn't have. Nothing really too bad but uh, in the backseat of a car with my parents definitely more than once, God, oh and during sleepovers at other people's houses, while sharing a bed with my cousin who's a year younger than me, once. Etc. Wiping myself off on their sheets... yeah. Other times too, mostly same thing, where I could be seen but nobody else knew what I was doing.

My hubby has got better stories I'm sure, but the only one I can think of is when he was driving a sketchy highway up north and was on the phone to me at the same time AND wanking it. I was talking dirty to him and he was doing about 110 passing semis with his dick out he said. I don't know how he managed it but I tell you it sounded quite convincing on the phone. He said he came just as the guy in the left lane was passing and looking down at him. Idk. :D

And I thought only women could multi-task:)

I knew learning to read would pay off for me one day. Thanks Dr. Suess!

Probably the worst was when i was walking guard duty at night in the USMC. I had to stop and get one off between two tanks I think. It wasn't a dereliction of duty because I could cum in 30 seconds back in the day. I had to get one off.

This morning my wife asked me to do it in her yoghurt that she takes to work, so she could taste my cum while sitting in the office talking to everyone at lunchtime. Soooooo hot! Had to go to the bathroom and get myself off after she texted me that she was doing it.

This morning my wife asked me to do it in her yoghurt that she takes to work, so she could taste my cum while sitting in the office talking to everyone at lunchtime. Soooooo hot! Had to go to the bathroom and get myself off after she texted me that she was doing it.

That is hot !

Wow damn dude, hold onto her.

I was a serial cummer in my teen years, if I was not at college Cumming in an empty classroom or toilet it was probably because I had cum already at a friends house usually with his sisters or moms knickers.

I have used sister in laws items a lot to cum in but not had the balls (ba dum tsh!) To leave them for her to find.

For a couple of years me, my wife and sis in law lived together (sharing rent and saving money to buy a home). I wanked in her room so many times. I also unloaded a few good loads into the hair conditioner they both shared too.

Happy times.

I regularly masturbate in my car outside my work. I've been caught by a customer once. He enjoyed the show, that I didn't even realize I had been giving. A wink, a wave, and an extreme amount of blushing, and I drove away. Just to park on the other side of the building.

I regularly masturbate in my car outside my work. I've been caught by a customer once. He enjoyed the show, that I didn't even realize I had been giving. A wink, a wave, and an extreme amount of blushing, and I drove away. Just to park on the other side of the building.

And finish, or hope he walked by again?

:D

Back