What makes sissies tick?

Here is my 2¢ on being a sissy

Actually, I would also be interested in knowing these things. I've agreed to let him wear what he likes of my underwear and clothes and wear it during sex as well. Maybe if I knew what sissies crave, I'd know what I could do to please him and what might be a problem for me. Let me know what sissies want...

Here is my 2¢

Annie, I think accepting his desire to cross dress is a big plus , and if you are also turned on buy it…It’s is a plus. I know for a fact that you get turned on watching hubby take cock while he is dressed up, he's getting off on that as well.......

Some fun things for him would be….Getting lingerie from you, for a crossdresser that is so nice....Even going shopping together for lingerie is a blast for him..... The key is to talk to one another to make sure your both on the same page....tastes change and both should be aware of how the other feels...You've been together for 20 years, you should know just by body language...when he's turned on..

Trust is another important thing....have your fun with whoever… but remain faithful to one another…. It will make the bond between you even stronger, because there are not many people who would give you the freedom to pursue you kinks as your partner. It also gives them joy to share that as well,

I know cross dressing is an escape for me….and many others, to get away from being in charge....responsibility all that every day male pressure. To walk a few steps in your shoes, I always hated clothes shopping with my wife. That all ended when I found out how much fun it was wearing them. Nothing says love like when your wife holds up a Teddy in the store and whispers “Honey You’d look great in this”

It's fun to be a sub sissy and being forced to do ....what you always wanted to do, but didn't have the guts to do it.

Any one else feel the same?

Last edited:
I think accepting his desire to cross dress is a big plus , and if you are also turned on buy it is a plus. I know for a fact that is you get turned on watching hubby take cock while dressed up, he's getting off on that as well.......getting lingerie from you is also nice....even going shopping together for lingerie is a blast..... The key is to talk to one another to make sure your both on the same page....tastes change and both should be aware of how the other feels...You've been together for 20 years, you should know just by body language...when he's turned on.. Trust is another important thing....have your fun with who ever but remain faithful to one another..I know cross dressing is an escape for many to get away from being in charge....responsible it's fun to be a sub sissy

Very well said. For me it is an escape from my normal role (taking charge). Being able to let go and explore is exciting and yes a huge turn on. to have someone to share it with is even better.

Hubby is similar. He's never had feelings for another man or wanted to date one or kiss one. But put on his finest sissy satin slutwear and he would do anything to wrap his lips around a cock and get it to cum. I guess its just a sissy thing.

Oh yes.....you nailed that one. kind of sums it up for most of the CD's I know as well

I think this says it all............

My husband confessed to me a few months ago that he wanted to wear my lingerie. Since then, he's talked about wearing more of my underwear and clothes. He shaved his body and is talking about waxing his privates. A week ago he started asking about using a dildo on him during sex.

So, sissies and the wives/girlfriends who love them, what is going on with him? What does this mean? How far will it go? He says he's not gay but is he?

I understand that everyone is different so my questions are a bit over the top, but I truly want to understand how others have gone through handling a hubby who is 'suddenly sissy'.

Thank you!!

My 2¢ worth

tumblr_pmxg5zqtvN1rbi0g1o1_500.png

Well Annie...

I think its about freedom and tolerance. Of course there's curiosity too, and not just sexual. Why not act out a fantasy? I am not gay, but I date the sissies. They arent gay, either. They wanna be females, for their own reasons. I date women, too. But if you are dating a sissy, the sex is great, and there is no drama. Women bring drama and are usually posessive; sissies are not.

Then there's the schizophrenia of it. In one minute you are fucking a sissy silly; and then you are chatting with a guy, about work, kids, sports, wives, etc. Also, a sissy might like to give up the burden of being in charge, the decision maker, and just be a sub and let someone else figger it all out.

Many purge repeatedly, feel guilt, etc. But I was astonished at my first sissy date. She had been dressing and fucking men for 50 years; totally sincere and genuine.

It's difficult to explain; I'm not gay, not attracted to men at all. I couldn't kiss one or get hard and fuck a man's bottom.

But I do enjoy being a submissive sissy slut, I go weak at the sight of a huge, erect, spunking cock, and love wearing lingerie, heels and make-up.

It's the whole female glamour thing that does it for me, dressing like a girl and doing what a girl does.

These were my thoughts exactly when I was in my teens and twenties, but I never acted on it. As I got older (I'm 39 now) I gradually moved away from this into mainly being an alpha that wants a sissy, though I do have a tendency to re-visit the sissy mentality from time to time.

I understand that it isn't a determinant but it certainly begs the question. Not to care about a term too much but he's at most Bi since he has no problem being my man when I tell that's what i need.

And when he wants one too....you able to fulfill that for him also ...so it appears that this is working for the two of you.

My husband confessed to me a few months ago that he wanted to wear my lingerie. Since then, he's talked about wearing more of my underwear and clothes. He shaved his body and is talking about waxing his privates. A week ago he started asking about using a dildo on him during sex.

So, sissies and the wives/girlfriends who love them, what is going on with him? What does this mean? How far will it go? He says he's not gay but is he?

I understand that everyone is different so my questions are a bit over the top, but I truly want to understand how others have gone through handling a hubby who is 'suddenly sissy'.

Thank you!!

Maybe my thread could be some understanding to you:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php
Best of luck.
Honey x

Hubby is similar. He's never had feelings for another man or wanted to date one or kiss one. But put on his finest sissy satin slutwear and he would do anything to wrap his lips around a cock and get it to cum. I guess its just a sissy thing.

Then there's the schizophrenia of it. In one minute you are fucking a sissy silly; and then you are chatting with a guy, about work, kids, sports, wives, etc. Also, a sissy might like to give up the burden of being in charge, the decision maker, and just be a sub and let someone else figger it all out.

The idea that the sissy persona can be put on like a comfortable jacket is something you've both mentioned and fits with my limited knowledge. It's a pity there isn't a better way for a man to express being sub than becoming a pastische of a woman - I can't think of one. It irritates some women ( generally the homophobic ones ) and puzzles others.

I wonder how far gender stereotypes will be eroded in the long term? Equality is certainly having an impact in politics, women are now accepted in front line service, there are more women doctors than men, but it hasn't reached the bedroom quite yet. Maybe we need a 50 Shades of Pink to start the conversation? :devil::)

The idea that the sissy persona can be put on like a comfortable jacket is something you've both mentioned and fits with my limited knowledge. It's a pity there isn't a better way for a man to express being sub than becoming a pastische of a woman - I can't think of one. It irritates some women ( generally the homophobic ones ) and puzzles others.

I wonder how far gender stereotypes will be eroded in the long term? Equality is certainly having an impact in politics, women are now accepted in front line service, there are more women doctors than men, but it hasn't reached the bedroom quite yet. Maybe we need a 50 Shades of Pink to start the conversation? :devil::)

1. Great avatar name! Seeeeexy.

2. Love "50 Shades of Pink". Powerful, wealthy woman hires a male assistant and gradually introduces him into being her full-time sissy. (Note, I never read the original 50 Shades series... started once and the writing was awful). But sounds like a heck of an inspiration for someone to follow the plot flipped for woman in charge and sissy man.

And when he wants one too....you able to fulfill that for him also ...so it appears that this is working for the two of you.

Things continue to change and we try to keep a sort of balance but he's not my "man" in the bedroom and not really anywhere else. He was never a big "macho" personality so the change has been subtle.

It took me a while to accept Danni into my life. I haven't had the chance to have that one lesbian CD moment with the right one, but when I do...I am going to enjoy it. For me just having lipstick on, scent of lavender and lilac (or the color of) on a woman makes me wet. Sometimes It can wait...and or the thought gets me so turned on that I had hands free orgasms (like it only if I am alone of course..thankfully doesn't happen often...but its a wonderful experience).

It took me a while to accept Danni into my life. I haven't had the chance to have that one lesbian CD moment with the right one, but when I do...I am going to enjoy it. For me just having lipstick on, scent of lavender and lilac (or the color of) on a woman makes me wet. Sometimes It can wait...and or the thought gets me so turned on that I had hands free orgasms (like it only if I am alone of course..thankfully doesn't happen often...but its a wonderful experience).

I'm glad you've embraced her and enjoy your time as her so much.

Are you always sexually aroused when you dress? Do you stop wanting to dress after you cum?

He does want me to be in charge now in the bedroom. It isn't a terrible thing but why does he want to be submissive?

Again, I get that everyone is different and one person's reasons may have nothing to do with another person's reasons. I'm just collecting examples to try and understand.

Mine is a very long story. I have sent it to you as requested. I can share it here for all to see, if you like.

Are you always sexually aroused when you dress? Do you stop wanting to dress after you cum?

Not at all, I love the feminine feeling of cum in my panties. Trish is so right, waking up dressed feminine is a dream come true.

Back