Men who enjoy CBT play alone or with other men

Thanks to this morning's entries, I will be reviewing every post by IlsaBlackbone and doing so with wild anticipation. Tip of the hat to IB.
 
The hardware store is really just an adult toy palace; full of options for those with the right kind of imagination. The study in white appears to use silicone rubber tape. While the cock and balls have ample breathing area, the opening for the nose and mouth appear limited. That, the salt reference in your thread and other comments in your posts is cause for concern. But isn't twisting those concerns just part of the fun?
 
The problem pet, with living in the country. Get the mail, be a good boy.

It's milking day pet. But you know that - heading to the station like a good boy.

No pet, you won't disturb him. He's resting. After we finish I'll need to freshen up - keep my towels warm pet.
Milking Day. E-stim controlled by others is its own world. The electrode placement across the balls and then [I assume] across the cock surprises me a little. I would have guessed a butt plug to cock path for one circuit but maybe I just learned something new. Got a tens unit, just need a remote operator.
 
E-stim with a sound, a flogger and some sort of riding crop; IlsaB knows how to play. My learning curve will be very steep if I get accepted
 
I own a 23oz split-collar, stainless steel ball stretcher. I enjoy the feeling of weight on my balls as well as feeling it banging around between my legs when I'm wearing it with loose shorts or dress pants and no underwear! My balls do tend to hang lower than they used to.
 
Hey there... this thread is making me hot and would like to chat with someone.

PM it interested.
 
Back
Top