Casual Pegging?

This one is more for the ladies, but anyone is welcome to respond.

There are lots of posts about men starting to get curious about cock later in life (of which I am one), and there are lots of posts about how to find other men like this (and the challenges therein). But I am also a fan of getting pegged, and I have noticed there seems to be precious little content on "casual pegging."

I know there are lots of men who like it, and I've seen posts from lots of women who enjoy it, but for those of us who love it, and ain't getting it, there's not much out there. Many men "wish their wives would do it," and are rightfully jealous when women post about doing it to their male partners, but there doesn't seem to be many (any?) examples of women hooking up with a guy just to fuck him in the ass.

Granted, men are much more likely to go on solo hunts for cock than women might be for casual pegging hook-ups... but is there even such a thing? Anyone have any experiences where they met up with someone just for pegging?

Women, would you even consider it?

And if so, what would the circumstances need to be?

Inquiring minds (and behinds) want to know :)

As a professional Dom I’ve done it with clients, any woman who says she doesn’t enjoy it is lying 😈
Was it part of a larger experience, or did he come (or did you go) just for the pegging?

I guess I'm curious about the dynamic as well. I'd be happy just getting my ass fucked (and maybe some peripheral activities geared around that), but would there be concern that there would be other "expectations?" I can see where some women might hesitate to meet a guy who says he's just interested in getting pegged, worried he might try to turn it into something else?

I’ve had two hook ups over the last year that have pegged me. Both just casual hook ups. Usually though it’s with a trusted friend. The first hook up was a lot of flirting and chat and she told me outright she was going to fuck me, she told me which dildo she would use and how she would do it. She kept every promise, everything from the first dildo, to her double ended dildo and much more. The second woman was more of a sexual thing and after fingering me while sucking me and seeing how I reacted she asked if anyone had ever used a dildo on me. What started as a little experimenting with a new friend ended with her pegging me over the bed. Karla is now a good friend and has fucked both me and my wife.

I've been pegged a couple of times on casual hook ups. Both times it was girls who liked that I was queer - one offered before we went home together and one while we were getting down to it.

It helps to dress like you take cock when you're going out ;)

I’ve had two hook ups over the last year that have pegged me. Both just casual hook ups. Usually though it’s with a trusted friend. The first hook up was a lot of flirting and chat and she told me outright she was going to fuck me, she told me which dildo she would use and how she would do it. She kept every promise, everything from the first dildo, to her double ended dildo and much more. The second woman was more of a sexual thing and after fingering me while sucking me and seeing how I reacted she asked if anyone had ever used a dildo on me. What started as a little experimenting with a new friend ended with her pegging me over the bed. Karla is now a good friend and has fucked both me and my wife.
You lucky, lucky boy

I've been lucky enough to have 3 women peg me. One was my wife, who did it because I asked, and who was not really "into" it, much to my dismay. One was an old college girlfriend who I hooked up with one weekend and I asked her to do it, and she did, and she enjoyed it, but it was a one-time thing. The third was a woman a buddy was seeing on the side, and we got to talking and she said she wanted to peg him but she was nervous about it. I offered to help her get over her nervousness and that led to a couple of pegging sessions that were awesome, but she ended up moving too far away to continue "practicing."

I would be up for meeting someone just to get pegged again, but it seems women aren't as easy to find for casual pegging as some other casual hook-ups :-(

Do women enjoy pegging a guy ? Can a woman have an orgasm by pegging a guy ? Are there women who would rather peg a guy than be fucked ?

Do women enjoy pegging a guy ? Can a woman have an orgasm by pegging a guy ? Are there women who would rather peg a guy than be fucked ?
Wife and I have a double sided strapon, which I thought might do it for her, but both cocks are too small, besides she much prefers pegging me with normal dildo (7"), says she loves being in control. I'm happy so long as I'm getting ass fucked.

I know, but I dont understand how a guy can say that he enjoys getting pegged and hasn't thought about having a real cock. Thats all I think about before, during and after. However that said, I wouldnt cheat on the boss but am constantly working on breaking it to her.

I know, but I dont understand how a guy can say that he enjoys getting pegged and hasn't thought about having a real cock. Thats all I think about before, during and after. However that said, I wouldnt cheat on the boss but am constantly working on breaking it to her.
Keep working on it. My wife loves watching me get fucked.

I knew a lady that loved to peg me. It wasn't really my thing but listening to her orgasm while she fucked my ass was a major turn on. And to address your last question, she loved to be fucked, but enjoyed doing me on frequent occasion.

Last edited:
Having been pegged by a lovely lady many times over a few years, I can honestly say I have no desire for a real cock in my ass. I experienced very little pleasure from her strap-on. But I thoroughly loved her and would anything she asked. If she said, bend over, I jumped at the chance to bring her pleasure. She also taught me to suck cock, which I did enjoy and truly miss the days when she and I shared a load of cum that we coaxed out of a friend's dick.

This one is more for the ladies, but anyone is welcome to respond.

There are lots of posts about men starting to get curious about cock later in life (of which I am one), and there are lots of posts about how to find other men like this (and the challenges therein). But I am also a fan of getting pegged, and I have noticed there seems to be precious little content on "casual pegging."

I know there are lots of men who like it, and I've seen posts from lots of women who enjoy it, but for those of us who love it, and ain't getting it, there's not much out there. Many men "wish their wives would do it," and are rightfully jealous when women post about doing it to their male partners, but there doesn't seem to be many (any?) examples of women hooking up with a guy just to fuck him in the ass.

Granted, men are much more likely to go on solo hunts for cock than women might be for casual pegging hook-ups... but is there even such a thing? Anyone have any experiences where they met up with someone just for pegging?

Women, would you even consider it?

And if so, what would the circumstances need to be?

Inquiring minds (and behinds) want to know :)
Years back I had a FWB who lived in Wilmington Delaware, while I lived in NYC. I would take the train down twice a month to spend a three day weekend and get some pussy. One night after some heavy drinking and me getting both her pussy and ass, we were laying there in bliss when she asked if I was bi? I said yes, but my experiences were limited. She went to her dresser and got lube, anal beads and her strap on. I had never experienced anal beads before, but I really enjoyed the sensation of them. Soon after she mounted my ass and fucked me for a solid 30 minutes before I was able to cum again onto my belly. We repeated this for several months before she got a full time boyfriend and I was no longer invited.
I tried to get her interested in a MMF threesome with her boyfriend, but she said he was not bi and would freak out if she suggested it.

Oh well.

My wife has pegged me with a smaller dildo. I am on my stomach and she lies on my back and grinds her breast in my back while keeping her rhythm on my ass.

I have had several casual pegging hookups through the years. I spent time on erotic BDSM websites similar to fetlife and talked to people. I had it in my personal profile I was interested in pegging and eventually I met people.

The best one was a Couple in Germany. He was German and she was Chinese. She really enjoyed pegging but her husband did not like it at all. I met them at a restaurant and we ate and talked for a while. She could not speak English so her husband translated. I was surprised at how beautiful she was, they were a fit couple.

We went back to their house and once in their dungeon, she had me strip naked. She spent about 45 min doing Japanese rope bondage, then released me and put on her strapon. Her husband sat in the corner watching wearing heels and a G string. He translated again for his wife.

She lubed me up and pegged me for about an hour. She had me get into every position imaginable. She was really enjoying herself. She had on nothing but the strapon and a pair of panties underneath. After the pegging, she put a condom on me and mounted me. She came and then directed me to their shower. That was it.

ES

My wife has pegged me a few times. She decided she just preferred watching other men take me.

I have had a few experiences with ladies that really wanted to try pegging, and I was more than happy to volunteer. The best was a couple where she wanted to see her man get blown by guy that she was fucking. Good times.

Back