Say Hello to the Temptresss

Like this?

I LOVE this, a lot! :heart: You are so sexy, so HOT, and you have a fabulous ass. :rose:

P1220921_zps2533f714.jpg

I can't decide if I want to grab your hips and slide in deep from behind or kneel beneath you and wrap my arms around your hips to bring your pussy to my lips

I am not gonna lie, the pictures didn't leave me speechless but definitely tongue tied.

They did leave me with a good sized hard on I would love to share and the inexplicable urge to eat pussy. I would love to share that urge too! :devil:

Great new poses, sorry I missed the weekend, I was working to pay bills! :(

I hope you had a good time. I am more than sure the rest of us enjoyed your pics and had a good time thinking of them. I will later tonight! ;)

thanks lovely lady for sharing

And I'd fuck you until we are both drained and completely satisfied!

:D

I LOVE this, a lot! :heart: You are so sexy, so HOT, and you have a fabulous ass. :rose:

Thank you so much!

I can't decide if I want to grab your hips and slide in deep from behind or kneel beneath you and wrap my arms around your hips to bring your pussy to my lips

Why decide? Do both!

I am not gonna lie, the pictures didn't leave me speechless but definitely tongue tied.

They did leave me with a good sized hard on I would love to share and the inexplicable urge to eat pussy. I would love to share that urge too! :devil:

Great new poses, sorry I missed the weekend, I was working to pay bills! :(

I hope you had a good time. I am more than sure the rest of us enjoyed your pics and had a good time thinking of them. I will later tonight! ;)

thanks lovely lady for sharing

I will work on speechless for next time! You can always catch up here. So glad you like them and you are very welcome!

:D

Thank you so much!

Why decide? Do both!

I will work on speechless for next time! You can always catch up here. So glad you like them and you are very welcome!

Didn't mean to slight by saying "not speechless", you just have to know me. I always have something to say. (According to some, usually smartass--lol)

ANyway, they truly are spectacular and makes me want you (or my wife semi pretending to be you :eek:) very much. If you reach speechless level, I'll buy a plane ticket and be your sex slave for the day! :D

You decide which one you want first.

Then tongue first ...

Didn't mean to slight by saying "not speechless", you just have to know me. I always have something to say. (According to some, usually smartass--lol)

ANyway, they truly are spectacular and makes me want you (or my wife semi pretending to be you :eek:) very much. If you reach speechless level, I'll buy a plane ticket and be your sex slave for the day! :D

Haha no offence taken! But I'm still going to try for speechless!

I believe that is the saying. I don't have a cat though. :catgrin::cattail:

As good as you look in the pictures, perhaps it is a full grown tiger? :kiss: and one for the kitty in the window! :kiss:

Your personality makes you even more attractive. Bet your husband has a ball around you! Bet you have two! lol

Seriously, you are so sexxxy, I would love to bury my tongue deep in your pussy and not stop until the Red Cross said I had to because you were too dehydrated to continue!

As good as you look in the pictures, perhaps it is a full grown tiger? :kiss: and one for the kitty in the window! :kiss:

Your personality makes you even more attractive. Bet your husband has a ball around you! Bet you have two! lol

Seriously, you are so sexxxy, I would love to bury my tongue deep in your pussy and not stop until the Red Cross said I had to because you were too dehydrated to continue!

Hehe perhaps it is...

That's very kind of you to say so - we do try to enjoy life, for sure!

:cool:;)

Well we can start with a few pictures ...

I had been at work yesterday .... wearing this.....

time to get ready for bed?

P1220907_zps749cd0a0.jpg

That's a great set of pics- a really hot striptease- you had me hard long before all your clothes were off....:devil:

Like this?

P1220921_zps2533f714.jpg

...but most of all, I'm just imagining how much I'd love to stand behind you with my hands on your hips and slowly bury every inch of my cock in your pussy from behind.....:devil:

Could it be saber toothed? I might want it to bite me! lol

Be careful what you wish for!!! :devil:

That's a great set of pics- a really hot striptease- you had me hard long before all your clothes were off....:devil:

...but most of all, I'm just imagining how much I'd love to stand behind you with my hands on your hips and slowly bury every inch of my cock in your pussy from behind.....:devil:

Wow. Looks like my work here is done!

Be careful what you wish for!!! :devil:

Hoping it comes true! :kiss: It might bite the juices right out of me! :devil:

How are you today? Well I hope. I have got to get busy, bunches of stuff to do! Unfortunately, not sex related. But last night, well that is a different story!:D Thank you for the inspiration and the position "suggestion". Worked out very well for all involved! :D

I am glad too! You made my day once again! Thank you!

More than welcome!

LOL :D :devil:

Hoping it comes true! :kiss: It might bite the juices right out of me! :devil:

How are you today? Well I hope. I have got to get busy, bunches of stuff to do! Unfortunately, not sex related. But last night, well that is a different story!:D Thank you for the inspiration and the position "suggestion". Worked out very well for all involved! :D

Always happy to help in any way!

Back