Where did you get your name?

I really enjoyed the movie Crazy Stupid Love.

I loved the line "you're the perfect combination of sexy and cute" --> the sexy cute portion of my name. I added in crazy because it added some zing to it :)
 
I saw a girl called Ella on tv a few years ago, and the name just stuck in my head as being intensely feminine, beautiful, with a hint of naughtiness
 
Cheryl is my real first name, Ashi is a character I RP as, and 26 is number of years old.

Very nice, thank you

Soo many good reasons to go with "hunnyblonde". I think most of them are obvious.

And yes, I'm a honey blond. LOL

Awesome thread, love it love it! Enjoyed reading all of the replies - especially the OP. Really tugged on my heartstrings and reminded me of being so young and experiencing everything everything for the first time. The memories are awesome enough to say it twice.. Hehe

Thank you for the appreciation, I do believe what makes the thread good, is the varied sources of names. some come from unexpected origins, some from more easily understood origins and some are just so sexy.

Thank you to everyone that has commented.. and for those of you that have just read them....what are you waiting for???
 
I used to have the author name DanceWithMe, which is what one of my story characters (not on lit) would say. Since then, I've completely forgot my password. My hotmail account is long gone .. and here I am, AlwaysDancing (and boy are my feet tired) ...
 
Very cool

It was so much fun to read peoples descriptions of how they came up with their user name. My husband has often wondered the same thing with his online game.

I find it a real delight to explore the various posts and read the stories that people write.

Hence delightdawn.
 
I must be a simple man. My name is Greg & I'm a 1970 model.
No I'm not 70. lol!
 
It was so much fun to read peoples descriptions of how they came up with their user name. My husband has often wondered the same thing with his online game.

I find it a real delight to explore the various posts and read the stories that people write.

Hence delightdawn.

Thank you for making NAME one of your few posts, and it is our delight. Don't be so shy, share..

I must be a simple man. My name is Greg & I'm a 1970 model.
No I'm not 70. lol!

Thank you , SEE, I am very sure some thought you were 70 or that 1-69 were taken or maybe 69 was taken and you wanted to do one better. There are a lot of reasons people decide on a name..some names are given..some taken...some earned.
 
I've been here in the past under other names but I thought SissyTales got straight to the point. I love playing sissy and I love writing erotica.
 
There are a lot of very sexy and erotic names out there. Some very naughty and taboo, I find a few to be an instant turn on, drawing me to view the profile. So sexy people, please share with us the origin of your lit name.

Mine isn't particularly sexy, but I chose it because I'm under 5' tall and really perverted in the head. :p So, tinybadgirl.
 
Right outside my bedroom window is a lilac bush with flowers that are more blue than purple. I love the smell of it and on warm days I like to open the window in order try to catch the scent on the breeze when it is in bloom. I happened to glance over at it while I was trying to think of a name. Thought blue lilac sounded good and then just for verification added girl. Thus... blulilacgrl :)
 
Mine isn't particularly sexy, but I chose it because I'm under 5' tall and really perverted in the head. :p So, tinybadgirl.

Really perverted in the head? Daddy will have to give you a spanking. ;-)

I'm not a father, but find it a turn on when a young women calls Me "Daddy."
"Valin" was a typo for "Valen" from Babylon5.
 
My name was randomly selected, has no story behind it and is somewhat unassuming. I like it that way. :D
 
From a vision of femininity I saw on tv once and have since forgotten everything about her xD The name just kinda stick with me as super girly since then

:kiss: :kiss:
Ella

Edit: And I just noticed I posted in this thread with this a few days ago xD Silly me
 
Back
Top