Gladiators Guestbook: stop by to say hi, or stay and talk a while

I must get on Top Thrill again... millenium force is kind of meh now but I'd still stand in line for it. Otherwise I go for the petting zoo and the atmosphere.. and the Hoagies!



I like that as far as parks go its very clean, which is nice.
I wasn't aware they had good Hoagies there, I might have to try one next time I'm there
 
Oh ~ not much to tell ~ just your average, ordinary, every day, girl. ;)



Its my opinion that no one is average or ordinary, lol. And I'm not just flirting here I think there's something unique and special about everyone.
 
I like that as far as parks go its very clean, which is nice.
I wasn't aware they had good Hoagies there, I might have to try one next time I'm there

I get them at the stand by the petting zoo -- ya know, if they haven't moved stuff around since last time i've been there
 
see, now we've posted together...twice :)

Hello, stopping in to leave good night kisses...for those in need of one! :D:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Its my opinion that no one is average or ordinary, lol. And I'm not just flirting here I think there's something unique and special about everyone.

You know something? I do too ;)

But, alas, I am off to bed. Hope to see you again soon. Take care!
 
I get them at the stand by the petting zoo -- ya know, if they haven't moved stuff around since last time i've been there



don't think I've been to the petting zoo either, guess I'm out of the loop too much time scrambling my brains on the rollercoasters, what's your favorite animal to pet? *smiles*
 
and don't llamas spit on you? haha

so what else do you enjoy aside from zoos and cedar point?

Theres more to like other than amusement parks and animals. I didn't know anything else existed. Haha, I like mudding (jeeping/offroading/rock crawling), playing in the snow and most of the time my job.
 
I'm usually not fond of the snow, but sometimes its fun. Although I've not been sledding in way too long.
 
Yes, I decided to go curle up under my blankets and try to get warm. It worked, until a stupid telemarketer woke me up *groans*
 
happy newyear one and all!
I have always enjoyed myself at lit, a better group of people you won't find. *hugs* all, and special thanks to all those who have helped me through the rough spot I've been having in my emotional life. You know who you are. And thank you to those same people for making me feel a little less lonely on newyears eve and making me smile once or twice even if I wasn't with a special someone.
thank you all so much,
Gladiator
 
I haven't signed a guestbook in a very long time. :)

Hello everyone, hope you are having a wonderful Monday!
 
Back
Top