Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*takes the speechless one and lifts her from my legs and places you aside me I stretch you out...and cover you up and tuck you in..with a grin...*

see what happens when you dance with the she-devil? :devil:

*snuggels you up* better? :D

*takes the speechless one and lifts her from my legs and places you aside me I stretch you out...and cover you up and tuck you in..with a grin...*

see what happens when you dance with the she-devil? :devil:

*snuggels you up* better? :D

well...I am drawn to the she-devil ;)

I love snuggles...but I am getting really hot ><

You're as innocent as dark chocolate.. :D The really dark kind. Yummy too.

The dark special chocolate...yummy..only chocolate I like if I eat it..rare thing.

I just joined twitter from your link..was looking for the link and you had it..friends of mine are on there and i havent had a chance to join off of them so..I'm a follower of yours now.

The dark special chocolate...yummy..only chocolate I like if I eat it..rare thing.

I just joined twitter from your link..was looking for the link and you had it..friends of mine are on there and i havent had a chance to join off of them so..I'm a follower of yours now.

Yay! I needed more sexy people on it. Hope you like my posts!

It's a pretty awesome vehicle, actually. More potential than you would think from the outside.

Yay! I needed more sexy people on it. Hope you like my posts!

It's a pretty awesome vehicle, actually. More potential than you would think from the outside.

I'll need to mess with it tomorrow and fill all the hoopla in...

I'll read them when I do that...it's hard to find adult places...I'm on a BDSM place like Myspace but its MyDungeonSpace.com...adults only.

yes indeed...but sleepiness came over me, could not help but just close my eyes and let my dreams to engulf me...

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Well Doll what do you expect when you stay up till 6AM? Of course you're going to be tired.

Happy Tuesday back at you Dreamy....and Everyone. :rose:

It is way to quite in here tonight!!!! Where is my baby Ms Sinful!!??? I miss you! :kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

I hope everyone is having a delightful night (apparently they are because no one is here!) Talk to y'all later!

:heart:

*slips in and snuggles my precious kity up since I won't be for two weeks ...sighs softly and steals her away* :cattail:

* snuggles up even closer to my Ms Sinful and sighs along with her*

Do you not remember what the leash and collar are for??? Hehehehe :kiss::rose:

*wraps the handle around my hand and tugs my kity close again..* oh i know what those are for..but I dont' really need them now do I...? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back