Questions about sounding.

curious_nick

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Posts
374
Sounding experiences

I dont know if theres already topics on this, as my tablet wont let me type anything in the search box.

But anyways. Lately I've been thinking about trying sounding/ureathra play, and have some questions about it. From what I've gathered so far, hygene seeems to be extra important here, and all the online shops I've looked at strongly recomends sterile medical grade lube.
But so far, the only lube of that kind I've found, are numbing as well, and thats not what I want. Have feel it if it I do something wrong.

So my question to you guys/girls here that's into this, what kind of prep work do you do before you play, and what kind of lube do you use??
 
Last edited:
Just realized this might be in the wrong sub-forum, so if an admin/mod wants to move it to the right one, feel free to do so.
 
While lube is not essential, except when beginning, sterility is paramount. Whatever you are sounding with needs to be hospital-clean. Boil them (let them cool before using :eek:), immerse them in alcohol (dry before using:eek:), and have the person doing the sounding wear gloves are just some standard precautions. I'm sure there will be many responses questioning why you would want that done to you. All I can say in response is that the feeling is incredible and that my wife loves "fucking" my cock. Watching the sound disappear deep down the shaft is a real turn on, and cumming with one inserted is incredible!
 
For lube I like Shibari but lately I am using Defence by Intimate Organics. It claims to be anti-bacterial

Originally I did boil new devices. Nowadays I keep the ones that I use beside my keyboard and never clean them.

I am 80 years old and because of arthritis I spend pretty much all day in my recliner. I no longer have erections due to being cured of prostate cancer some 15 years ago.

One of my favorite sounds is a 35 cm long string of alternating 6 and 8 mm stainless balls strung on a steel wire. The last half inch or so enters my bladder. Lots of sensation when it does.

Another favorite is a silicone sound that is 15 inches long and consists of a series of 10 cm balls strung together with silicone. There is a hole from the tip to the end. When I insert it and it enters my bladder sphincter if my bladder is not empty the pee starts to flow. Pushing it farther in and even if I have a strong urge to go nothing comes out. Apparently the tip hits the wall of my bladder and seals off.

I have several silicone sounds from siliconenozzles dot com.

Originally a 7 mm sound was nearly my limit. Using metal sounds I stretched my opening to about 9 mm. But that still did not let me use some interestingly shaped sounds.

A tapered silicone sound that was very soft stretched me to 10 mm. Now I am up to nearly 14 mm.

A couple of things about size. The only part that needs stretching is at the base of the head of the penis. Here there is a ring that is not elastic. When you do stretch it a little it snaps back to its original size in a few minutes. By using a very soft sound and leaving it in for hours and overnight the ring gradually expands more or less permanently.

When I do not use anything large for a couple of days their is some shrinkage. That is why I am aiming for 14 or 15 mm so that with shrinkage 10 or 12 mm will still be comfortable.

Since it appears that you are with a woman who likes to experiment. Teach her what you like and have her do the insertions. She can also insert sounds into her urethra.
 
80 years old, damn man, good going :)

I've just ordered my first penis plug, short metal sound with small balls. Now I just have to get som antibac lube without numbing agent, wich is not easy to find on online stores here in norway. So I might have to order it abroad, somerhing i hoped i wouldnt have to do.
As for the woman im with atm, its true she likes to experiment, but I think this particular thing is pushing her limits too far, atleast for now :D
 
Btw, would those tubes of hand sanitizers do the job of cleaning the sound?

no. use liquid isopropyl alcohol. With the gel, you may miss a spot, soaking it in liquid will get everywhere. It also may gum up making things a bitch to clean.
 
Aaha, makes sense :) as for lube, im guessing waterbased is the way to go? Dunno if are silicone based sterile lubes.
 
Common sense cleanliness is really all you need if you don't share toys. I prefer plain old mineral oil for lube for the ball chain I use the most. I've been doing this for way too many years and haven't had any problems.
 
Is there an European Amazon? Amazon is where I get my lubes. They also have a very wide range of sex toys at somewhat reasonable prices, at least here in the states.

When I can, I get my toys from AliExpress. Shipping from China is slow but free for me and prices are rock bottom.

Have fun
 
Got my soundijg rods last week, and had to try it out sttsight away. I just bought 2 rods one 4mm and one 6mm. The 4mm was actually too small for me, but the 6mm one worked nicely. The omes I got where straight(even tho some ppl advice against that for use on men that doesnt have alot of experience with sounding), and were ribbed with small balls running down the entire rod. Felt abit wierd, but amazing at the same time to just put the tip inside and let it slowly fall down under its own weight, the slowly pulling it almost out, and repeat the process.

I would most def recomend everyone to atleast try it once :)
 
My experience was that initially my urethra was very sensitive to having something slid into it. However after a few insertions it became much less sensitive.

When I introduced a longer sound the new area was very sensitive again but as before rather quickly became used to the intrusion. I particularly like the feeling of a sound that enters my bladder.

Have you asked your girlfriend to do the honours and slide the sound into your urethra? I don't have that opportunity but think it would be divine.

I am glad that you are having success in your endeavour. Keep us informed. Maybe your experience will induce others to experiment..
 
Thanks for that charles :) and i havent had an oppertunity to ask my girl friend to try this outon me, or me on her. Havent had the chance to visit her for a while now.

Im pretty sure the idea of inserting something into ones own cock is pretty creepy and/or scary, so I understand why most men(and female fot that matter)would this kind of play out of the question. And I used to be the same too.
But I've always liked to try new things, and as I got older, I find Im ridding my self of alot of the mental blocks I used to have when it comes to sex and what Im willing to try and not. I do have some limits I really cant see my self crossing, and thats the whole cuckold/humilliation game(or lifestyle if you will), and scat, blood, hardcore SM, or that kind of extreme sex thing. But other then that, i say try everything atleast once(yes i know, ita abit hypocritical since just said I hade some limits I dont what to cross).

If this post somehow helps even one person try sounding, or something else for the first time, then that would be awesome. And feel free to send me a PM or write here if it did :)
 
Well, my little friend took to the idea of sounding better then I would have thought. So looks like we're gonna test it out together tomorrow evening :) she even liked the idea of me trying it out on her, so thats gonna be another first for bot me and her :)
 
WOW! I can hardly wait to hear the results.

That will be such an experience to have someone else moving the sound.

Would really` like to see some pictures.

Right now I have a Pyrex sound inserted.

Imagin three strands of glass fused together, twisted and tapered. I can twist it and it pulls itself in. The size that I am using is quite tight and cannot be simply pushed in.

You can find a set of 8 different sizes for about $9 U.S. at AliExpress dot com.
 
Last edited:
Hehe, well, unfortunatly it looks like you're gonna have to wait i while longer. Didnt have the opportunity to meet her today :( she was away most of the day and had her kid at her place, and I was busy helping out my dad with other stuff...
As for pics, I dont think she would let me allow taking pictures of her, but judging from her recent trends, I guess I could convice her to let me take some discreet pics :)

You can check out my tumblr blogg tho, I do on occation post pics of me there, can find it here http://eroticsandsex.tumblr.com/
 
I would like to see the sounds being inserted in your urethra. Hers also if and when that becomes possible.

I do accept pm's for private sharing.

Looked through your blog. Had to go quite a ways back to see two of your posts. You did squirt quite a lot of cum.
 
why are they called sounds and the process called sounding. just curious.

Not sure about the definition of sounding, but you could google that. They are actually based on medical tools and it is a legitimate medical procedure that has been adopted by and expanded upon by the kink community. I've had them used on me on a number of occasions by a Domme friend and it is a very erotic experience when done correctly.
 
I would like to see the sounds being inserted in your urethra. Hers also if and when that becomes possible.

I do accept pm's for private sharing.

Looked through your blog. Had to go quite a ways back to see two of your posts. You did squirt quite a lot of cum.

Yeah, I had a few more short vids tho, but tumblr removed them as its no longer allowed to post sexually explicit videos there for some fucked up reason...
But most of the time, I either forget to take pics, or I just dont make it in tima :D hahaha
 
Updated my blog with some new pics for those of you that might be interested :) Tried to add a short vido too, but tumblt wasnt having any of that :(
 
Maybe the name "sound" comes from the naval search for depth? Is there an element of depth "sounding" in this practice? Just asking!
 
How long is that sound you are using in your blog? Can you tell where it reaches?

I do not get erections anymore due to having my prostate fried by X-rays some 15 years ago. In addition my flaccid penis has shrunk a great deal. When I insert a sound at about 6 inches it hits what I interpret as a bend in my urethra. A solid sound will go no further.

Watching various movies it appears to me that some men can maneuver a solid sound past this point and penetrate deeper.

I have sounds that consist of steel beads strung on a steel wire. They are 35 cm long. I can cause these to pass this bend and just barely enter my bladder. I also have a 15 inch ln silicone sound that has a hole through its length. It enters my bladder and then presses against the opposite wall and seals off.
 
Back
Top