Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Lucy4646

Literotica Guru
Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

Yes, I was stripped by strangers.

But I was tripping on LSD so it seemed okay.

I fantasize about being stripped often.
Usually I'm with a single woman who I lose control of my clothing to.
Things start off casually, but I quickly find myself at a disadvantage,
she can tell I like it despite my shyness and I haven't the will to stop it.
She's not a stranger, but it's close.

A variation of this fantasy I've had might involve strangers.
I get invited to my party, but unbeknownst to me, I'm more of a party favor.
It's all women, and just like above I slowly start losing control.
They strip me down here and there until I find myself naked around
a bunch of fully clothed women.

No, but I have a fantasy where a bunch of men show up at my house, fix everything that isn't working right that I can't fix on my own, and then leave without asking for a word of payment.

Sigh.....one day.

That's odd.

I have this fantasy where a gang of women come round, clean my house, do my Landry, cook my meals, and do the dishes, and at no point feel the need to talk about "feelings" or tell me that's it's their time of the month.

I've had this fantasy of being stopped by airport security, fondled and groped, and not being allowed to make my flight until I have sex with each and every one of them. :eek:

I've had this fantasy of being stopped by airport security, fondled and groped, and not being allowed to make my flight until I have sex with each and every one of them. :eek:

that's pretty hot, you should write it up as a story

I was groped by a hot female security agent at an airport. I liked it.

My wife

I fantasize all the time of my wife being stripped by a strange man. Also having her clothes ripped off against her will.

I fantasize all the time of my wife being stripped by a strange man. Also having her clothes ripped off against her will.

Would love to hear some details of your fantasy. Sounds similar to mine about me. Wonder if my hubby would want this to happen for me?? Do lot's of men feel this way?

I used to have a doctor who was mid-fifties with big tits and good looking. I would fantasize that she'd have me pull down my pants for the exam and start playing with me. In reality when it happened I was too chicken to get hard.

That's odd.

I have this fantasy where a gang of women come round, clean my house, do my Landry, cook my meals, and do the dishes, and at no point feel the need to talk about "feelings" or tell me that's it's their time of the month.

Lol - this "gang" of women, are they wearing "gang-type" clothing or french maid costumes? I mean I'm trying to make sure I get a full visual of your fantasy.

And honestly, I'll settle for your fantasy too. Can we throw in a handy woman though? Someone who can swap out my 70s style thermostat without electrocuting themselves? ;)

Lol - this "gang" of women, are they wearing "gang-type" clothing or french maid costumes? I mean I'm trying to make sure I get a full visual of your fantasy.

And honestly, I'll settle for your fantasy too. Can we throw in a handy woman though? Someone who can swap out my 70s style thermostat without electrocuting themselves? ;)

Umm, it's only twelve volts. And besides a good jolt now and then isn't a bad thing. 😎

Umm, it's only twelve volts. And besides a good jolt now and then isn't a bad thing. 😎

Yeah, you don't know my luck recently....I'm going to pass on trying to do it myself. Besides, we're talking fantasies here! ;)

Yes. It's a big fantasy of mine. Let's say I'm an airport security and I'm strip searched.
There's a movie called Strip Search with Maggie Gylenhaal. But in my fantasy, it becomes sexual.

Another fantasy is the same idea but at a doctor's office, where it becomes sexual.

Or the movie the Secretary, the spanking scene. In my fantasy I have to expose myself like that, but again, it becomes sexual.

Yes. It's a big fantasy of mine. Let's say I'm an airport security and I'm strip searched.
There's a movie called Strip Search with Maggie Gylenhaal. But in my fantasy, it becomes sexual.

Another fantasy is the same idea but at a doctor's office, where it becomes sexual.

Or the movie the Secretary, the spanking scene. In my fantasy I have to expose myself like that, but again, it becomes sexual.
Man I surely can tell you that you are one hot lady that need's some good loving.;):kiss::kiss:

that's pretty hot, you should write it up as a story

I've been thinking about it.

There's a similar one somewhere on the site (in it, they also shave her and she wonders how she's going to explain this to her husband because he hates a bare pubic region).

I was groped by a hot female security agent at an airport. I liked it.

Nice. :cool:

Isn't that routine procedure?

:D

Not for me, apparently. I've had an aggressive pat-down, though. :eek:

I prefer To be the one doing the stripping, in other words ripping the clothes off of someone such as, RainbowDash, and then playing with my meal, ( I know your parents always said never play with your food ) but I would anyways, playing with it, tease it, give it satisfaction and then sink my fangs into her, I shall feed upon the delicacy before me. :rose::kiss: but not taking it all, just enough so that she is still around for the future feedings and play.

Last edited:
Can I grope you?

Wow! That is hot! It is even hotter since I'm in law enforcement. I'm thinking I need to join TSA. Your avatar pic is very sexy.

I prefer To be the one doing the stripping, in other words ripping the clothes off of someone such as, RainbowDash, and then playing with my meal, ( I know your parents always said never play with your food ) but I would anyways, playing with it, tease it, give it satisfaction and then sink my fangs into her, I shall feed upon the delicacy before me. :rose::kiss: but not taking it all, just enough so that she is still around for the future feedings and play.

This is one toy who certainly doesn't mind being toyed with a bit before being eaten. ;) Mm. The thought of being at your mercy is giving me tingles.

Wow! That is hot! It is even hotter since I'm in law enforcement. I'm thinking I need to join TSA. Your avatar pic is very sexy.

Thank you. If you ever make the switch, let me know. :devil:

This is one toy who certainly doesn't mind being toyed with a bit before being eaten. ;) Mm. The thought of being at your mercy is giving me tingles.

Thank you. If you ever make the switch, let me know. :devil:

I will show you, How much of a sexual creature a vampire is.

Last edited:
Back