Say Hello to the Temptresss

Very sexy lady in beautiful surroundings. Just the pick me up up I needed after a day at work.;)

Always happy to help!

Did anyone see you like that???

Well in front of our car were two other cars. We didn't see anyone else, but whether they saw us? Who knows. ;)

Awesome scenery....and I'm NOT talking about the surroundings.:D

Thank you! You are too kind!

Thank you ! :rose:
These go straight to my stash of favorite pics :devil:

You are most welcome. :)

Hello Pretty lady hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing your pictures made this old borg smile

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

to a point... I had some bleeding in the fluid of the eye... so that need to be fixed. so for now I setup computer on 72inch TV to see thing BIG.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Ah well that's something at least! Perhaps get some voice recognition software going for the small print! 72"!! That's a big TV!

Ah well that's something at least! Perhaps get some voice recognition software going for the small print! 72"!! That's a big TV!

yes it is almost life size/// now if they could make it smell and taste TV.. it would be great
I have software, but it not same as seeing pictures or video
hehehe

hugs fred

Afternoon sweet sexy Temptress, mmmm always so much fun looking at your sexy pictures. Hope you and the Mr having a great Sunday.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

u just tempted a lot of people. beautiful;)

I sure hope so!

mmm lovely bum on a hot woman, very nice!

Thank you kind sir!

Those tan lines are sexy

Glad you like them!

Simply you!

:kiss:

Afternoon sweet sexy Temptress, mmmm always so much fun looking at your sexy pictures. Hope you and the Mr having a great Sunday.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Hey Emmy! I hope you and your lovely man are having a fabulous weekend! I'm cracking the whip on Mr T today!

Good morning! Just thought I would pop-in and say "Hello!" I hope your Saturday is going well. :rose:

Good morning! Just thought I would pop-in and say "Hello!" I hope your Saturday is going well. :rose:

Hello Inspirinious! Yes it has gone very well thank you! Been busy doing this and that at home but had half an hour sunbathing as well!

I still have a strip set of pictures to post but I've sensed a lack of interest so I guess I'll just post it to the person who made the request.

Hello Inspirinious! Yes it has gone very well thank you! Been busy doing this and that at home but had half an hour sunbathing as well!

I still have a strip set of pictures to post but I've sensed a lack of interest so I guess I'll just post it to the person who made the request.

I certainly have plenty of interest in seeing another set of pics of you! Your gorgeous bottom is always invigorating to see!

Back