If you won't come to me there...

daiseelady

Not who I once was.
Maybe you will come to me here?

Do you know how much I love you? How much I need you? How full my heart is with you?

daiseelady said:
Maybe you will come to me here?

Sure :)

daiseelady said:

Do you know how much I love you? How much I need you? How full my heart is with you?

I think so - I love you as well babe... Life just wouldn't be the same without you.

ohhh... I got a smile... that is MUCH better!

My life has forever been changed since you walked up to my porch that night. I am a better person for knowing you... and an even better one for loving you... you have allowed me to give all of myself... and shown me how if feels to not be taken advantage of... everything I do for you, I know will be appriciated... so, even the stuff I don't like to do, I do for you (peeling potatoes to make potato soup just for you).

I love you. And maybe I don't say it enough, but I appriciate everything you do for me... how you love me... how you love the beasties...

You are the most wonderful man I have ever known.

*wipes tear* Do you have any idea how happy I am for the both of you? Best of wishes for two of my favorite people here.

Live long and live happy....together. :rose:

Heh, silly old romantic here. ;)

thank you, darlin...

I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to have him...

daiseelady said:
ohhh... I got a smile... that is MUCH better!

My life has forever been changed since you walked up to my porch that night. I am a better person for knowing you... and an even better one for loving you... you have allowed me to give all of myself... and shown me how if feels to not be taken advantage of... everything I do for you, I know will be appriciated... so, even the stuff I don't like to do, I do for you (peeling potatoes to make potato soup just for you).

I love you. And maybe I don't say it enough, but I appriciate everything you do for me... how you love me... how you love the beasties...

You are the most wonderful man I have ever known.

I love you too babe. It's been quite a ride so far, and I'm positive that we'll continue down this road further. You're like night and day from what I previously knew.

Anyway, I'm off to get ready to come over ... gotta get me some potato soup... (and daisee!).

incognito989 said:
I love you too babe. It's been quite a ride so far, and I'm positive that we'll continue down this road further. You're like night and day from what I previously knew.

Anyway, I'm off to get ready to come over ... gotta get me some potato soup... (and daisee!).

mmm... I will be waiting... with soup on the stove...

if I am napping... you know how to wake me up! heh

Thank you for an amazingly wonderful evening...

So... just how did you get so far inside my head without me knowing that you are there?

daiseelady said:
Thank you for an amazingly wonderful evening...

So... just how did you get so far inside my head without me knowing that you are there?

Eh, I've been way in there for quite some time. I just like to see you say the things I know you're thinking, etc.. ;)

Oh, and that was some darn yummy tater soup.. :D

incognito989 said:
Eh, I've been way in there for quite some time. I just like to see you say the things I know you're thinking, etc.. ;)

Oh, and that was some darn yummy tater soup.. :D

I think the other stuff was yummier than the soup...

do you know you drive me crazy when you make me say what I am thinking... when I know you have it all figured out?

and you wonder why I hide my face... LOL

daiseelady said:
I think the other stuff was yummier than the soup...

Hmm... Would agreeing be insulting your cooking? Or would not agreeing be insulting your.. uh...

I abstain!

daiseelady said:

do you know you drive me crazy when you make me say what I am thinking... when I know you have it all figured out?

and you wonder why I hide my face... LOL

Better for you to say it than me - after all, they're your thoughts, and I want you to know that you can share them with me.. ;)

incognito989 said:
Hmm... Would agreeing be insulting your cooking? Or would not agreeing be insulting your.. uh...

I abstain!

you don't have to abstain... I would much rather be a good lover than a good cook... however... I already know you love my cooking...

incognito989 said:

Better for you to say it than me - after all, they're your thoughts, and I want you to know that you can share them with me.. ;)

I love that you want me to talk to you... and some of my favorite times with you is just laying in bed... talking and touching... the feel of your hand running up my spine while we talk about our lives... our future...

Sometimes, the fact that you are so far inside my head is terrifying... but then I remember my love for you... and the fear melts away. I have given you my heart... and you hold it very tenderly... and care for it well...

Thank you for that... and everything else...

I just wanted to thank you for posting that you love the beasties... I watch you with them... and... I can see it... and the other night... as they were going to bed... you told the he-beastie that you loved him... without him saying it first... I almost started to cry I was so overwhelmed by emotion...

It means so much to me that you spent time last night looking up parenting links... reading stuff so we can try new things to help them...

I think about that stuff in terms of our future together... and I know we will be able to make anything work.. because we are willing to put our heads together to figure stuff out... and if you really love all three of us... there is nothing we can't work through...

I love you.

*sigh, a comforting sigh, that is* can't tell you what your postings to each other do to me...but...I can tell you this...makes me smile :kiss:

moosie48360 said:
*sigh, a comforting sigh, that is* can't tell you what your postings to each other do to me...but...I can tell you this...makes me smile :kiss:

heh

I feel like I gush too much on the thread... don't want to make everyone sick... LOL

thought I should take it somewhere else... a bit more personal, too... he is so important to me... I want to make sure he will always know how much he means to me.

thanks for the smiles... and the sighs... I love every bit of it from you!

xoxo

daiseelady said:
heh

I feel like I gush too much on the thread... don't want to make everyone sick... LOL

thought I should take it somewhere else... a bit more personal, too... he is so important to me... I want to make sure he will always know how much he means to me.

thanks for the smiles... and the sighs... I love every bit of it from you!

xoxo

don't feel that you can't 'gush'.......I like knowing that you are happy and that he fulfills every part of you...and fits in so nice with the beasties.....don't ever feel like you have to hide that...from us or anyone for that matter.......

moosie48360 said:
don't feel that you can't 'gush'.......I like knowing that you are happy and that he fulfills every part of you...and fits in so nice with the beasties.....don't ever feel like you have to hide that...from us or anyone for that matter.......

wasn't so much that, really... I know you all love us...

this started because I owed him an apology... and... it is way easier owning up to being wrong in private than it is in front of friends... heh

and besides... I think only you and I are reading this, anyway... silly boy... heh

daiseelady said:
wasn't so much that, really... I know you all love us...

this started because I owed him an apology... and... it is way easier owning up to being wrong in private than it is in front of friends... heh

and besides... I think only you and I are reading this, anyway... silly boy... heh

lmao...yer too funny

moosie48360 said:
lmao...yer too funny

eh.. not so much funny as I am honest...

honesty just happens to usually be pretty funny, most of the time...

daiseelady said:
eh.. not so much funny as I am honest...

honesty just happens to usually be pretty funny, most of the time...

Yes.

In that slapstick kinda way.

;)

I love ya!

:heart:

psssstttttt.... hey you... over here....

I love you... for everything you do... and everything you are...

thank you for making last night so special... actually, thank you for making every night special.

Back