Fantasy Made Reality (closed for MichaelJunior)

She looked at Tim and smiled, it felt like it was just the 2 of them here. To her it was... She wanted the night not to end. "Tim... The night is young and I really am not ready for us to part for the night. I have a beach house here in town, would it be too forward of me to ask you if you wanted to stop by for awhile?" Jillian took a long drink of her rita, hoping Tim would want to spend more time with her.
 
He watched and listened as she asked him about going to her beach house. "I would love to stop by your beach house Jillian. I am not ready for the night to end either. I will tell you what I will do. You give me the address, and I will stop and get us some refreshments on the way over. If you have a change of heart, just call me or text me. I'll give you my number."
 
"Really??..... Oh Tim, yes I would love that. It's right on the beach and it's so peaceful." She did a little happy dance and leaned over to kiss him. She gave him her phone so he could put him in her contacts. " Perfect... Here is the address, I'll be waiting with some music playing. Do you have a preference?

He waited with her for her uber, even though it was a short walk. "I'll see you soon, sexy. " She kissed him before getting in the car.
 
"Any music you want works for me. You like country music, so you should put that on." He waited with her while she waited for ride. Once she was on her way, he got in his car and stopped and picked up some margarita mix for Jillian and a 6 pack of Corona for himself.

He checked his phone and there were no calls or texts from Jillian, so, he headed over to her house. He pulled up in front and parked. Walking to the front door, he knocked on the door.
 
Jillian opened the door and turned on some lights. She put her purse and keys on the hall table. Looking in the mirror, she checked her hair and what little makeup she had on. Walking over to her iPad, she put her Spotify on and chose a song by Sam Hunt, Body Like a Back Road.

Within a few minutes, she heard the doorbell ring. Answering it she saw Tim standing there with beer and margarita mix. "Welcome to my little house by the sea."
 
"Well, your place is awesome, but the welcoming committee is even better." He smiled at her as he walked into her beach house and placed the beer and margaritas on the counter.

"So, tell me something Jillian, is this song about you?" He smiled at her and let his eyes move slowly over her body.
 
" Thank you, very much. I love it here, it's quiet and peaceful and I just love being at the beach... It soothes my soul." She smiled at his welcoming committee comment. Reaching up into the cabinet for a margarita glass, she asked him if he wanted a glass for his beer.

Her body was moving in tune to the song. "How did you guess?" She gave him a wide grin and a wink, not stopping her moves. "Shall we sit outside or would you like to sit on the sofa?"
 
"No thank you. I don't need a glass. The bottle is just fine thank you." He stood and looked out the window. What a great view outside, but not as good as the view he had inside.

"where would you like to sit Jillian? I am open to either one. Either way it means I will be with you."
 
"I have an idea, why don't we sit on the sofa and I'll open the French doors and let the ocean breeze in, that way we can listen to the music and chat or whatever..."She grinned as her voice trailed off. Jillian grabbed Tims hand and moved over to the sofa, moving her body in tune to the music.

Setting her Rita down she curled up on the sofa, "Make yourself comfortable Tim."
 
Tim sat down on the sofa. Wow, this night sure did change quickly, and oh, it was definitely for the better. One minute he was thinking that he was going to be sitting home alone and the next minute he was meeting Jillian at the beach bar. Now, he was sitting next to her on the sofa at her beach house.

He moved close to Jillian and placed his hand on her knee and leaned over and kissed her softly. He figured that if she thought he was being to forward that she would let him know, or she would pull away.

When he encountered no resistance, the kiss got a little deeper and his hand slid up her leg; pushing the hem of her dress a little higher. His tongue parted her lips and began to search for hers.
 
Jillian could not believe she was sitting next to her online lover, here in her home.. Kissing him. What a wonderful evening this was turning out to be. Tim placed his hand on her leg and began to kiss her, more passionate than the kisses he had been giving her all evening. He slowly moved his hand up her thigh, she could feel her heart racing from his touch.

When Tim slid his tongue between her lips, she began to suck it, twirling her tongue around his in an erotic dance.
 
He was happy about Jillian's reaction to the kiss becoming more passionate. Their tongues engaged in an erotic dance that had them entangled; just the way he would like to have his body entangled with Jillian's.

With his hand on Jillian's leg as they kissed, Tim began to massage her thigh. It was a gently massage with his fingers digging in lightly to the toned muscles of her leg.
 
Tim was a wonderful kisser, his tongue and lips worked magic on hers, the thought of his lips and tongue exploring her body aroused her immensely. Hey we're both moaning into the kiss, it was deep and passionate and she couldn't get enough of him.

Jillian felt Tim's fingers digging into her thigh, she slipped her fingers between the buttons on his shirt and ran her fingers over his broad chest. The thought of their naked bodies tangled together, made her mind race in excitement.
 
Tim broke the kiss and looked at Jillian. "you want better access to my chest?" Without waiting for an answer, he unbuttoned his shirt and parted it a little for her. He stared into her eyes the whole time.

Once his shirt was unbuttoned, Tim leaned back in and kissed Jillian again. Once again, he started with a soft, tender kiss, which progressed to a much deeper and more passionate kiss. He moved his fingers along Jillian's inner thighs, but did not move to high; not yet anyway. He wanted to see how receptive she would be to his touch.
 
Tim's question was music to her ears, she gazed deep into his eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt for her, maintaining eye contact the whole time. She circled his nipples with her fingers, then running her hands over his broad, muscular chest.

When he began to kiss her again it was soft and tender, running his tongue over her lips and nibbling at the same time. The kiss became more deep and hungry, their tongues searching for each other. She felt his hand caressing her thigh, inching higher... slowly. She didn't want him to stop... she wanted to feel his hands all over her body, exploring her most intimate parts.
 
His fingertips continued to inch higher. Jillian provided no objection, so, he slowly moved his fingertips up her inner thighs; brushing lightly over her sensitive skin. The kiss got hotter and deeper. Their tongues wrestled; his aiming to take control of the situation.

He moved his free hand behind her neck as they kissed. he wanted her so badly. He wanted to taste her and he wanted to give her pleasure like they had chatted about over the last three years. There was one scene he remembered she really enjoyed, and he hoped to make that happen for real tonight.
 
Every inch of Jillian's skin was tingling from Tim's touch, she could feel the wetness between her legs increase with each movement of his fingers. His kiss became hungry and possessive.... she had never been kissed with so much intensity, she couldn't get enough of him.

She wanted him so bad she could taste it, she had been waiting for 3 years for this to happen and she could tell he wanted her as bad as she wanted him. The chemistry between them was just as amazing as their online chemistry but 10 times more intense.
 
His fingertips were so close. He was almost touching the elastic of her panties as the kiss became hotter still. He wasn't sure where this was going, but he certainly liked the direction that it seemed to be taking.

Tim pushed the hem of her dress even higher. Doing so, provided less resistance to his hand and allowed his fingers to run along the elastic of her panties. He teased her... his fingers sliding up her leg and under the elastic, before retreating for a second, and then sliding under once again.
 
She was enjoying the way he was teasing her, but it just made her want him so much more. Could he feel the wetness on her panties? Would that turn him on even more? His fingers were so close. Jillian broke the kiss and bent her head back, giving him access the her neck and bare shoulders.

Her hand placed on his thigh, began to move upwards to his bulging crotch. She had been so curious as to how he would feel inside her... Thrusting, filling, stretching her.
 
He moved his lips to her neck; licking, sucking and nibbling, but being careful not to leave a mark. His fingers brushed over her panties as he kissed down to her shoulder.

He stopped and stood up in front of her. He reached down and took her hand and helped her off the sofa and led her toward the bedroom.
 
Jillian moaned loudly as Tim nibbled his way around her neck, behind her ears and down her bare shoulders. "Ohhhhh, Tim.... You feel so good." With his hands teasing between her legs, she thought she was going to cum right there, but she didn't. The anticipation she was feeling was almost painful, she did not want to rush this night, she wanted them to spend hours pleasuring one another.

Tim stood up and offered Jillian his hand, her hand felt so tiny in his large hand. She looked wide eyed at him, almost as if he had her under a spell. She stood up, looking deep into his eyes, with his other hand cupping her cheek. Without a word spoken he led her into the bedroom.
 
Not a word was spoken as he led her to the bed. This was three years in the making. he had been incredibly attracted to her online. Now that he saw her, he wanted her so bad. Hi mind raced about how the first time between them would be. He thought of the scenes that they had chatted about and an idea popped into his head.

He slowly undressed her. His fingers brushing her skin periodically as he did so. Each article of clothing was dropped to the floor... the dress, her bra, her panties. The Tim laid Jillian on the bed on her back. He took the pillowcases off the pillows and used them to bind Jillian's arms over her head to the headboard. "I am going to spend the rest of the night touching you, tasting you and pleasing you."
 
As Tim led Jillian to the bedroom, she thought of how many times over the past 3 years, she had dreamed about this moment. They were finally here, together. The chemistry between them was so intense, she could sense that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. The look he gave her was if he wanted to devour her, then and there.

His fingers brushed over her skin as he slowly undressed her, maintaining some very intense eye contact. Her skin tingled as he planted kisses along her neckline and shoulders, and then to her breasts when he had undressed her. Tim laid Jillian on the bed, caressing her cheek. He began to tie her to the bed using her pillowcases...he remembered, she thought to herself. He leaned down and whispered to her that he was going to touch, tease and taste her. She let out a whimper as he kissed her deeply.
 
Tim looked down at Jillian. He slowly moved his eyes over her wonderful body. Then he began to move his fingertips over her skin. He started at her shoulders and slid down her sides, just barely brushing her breasts. He moved his fingertips around her waist and up her stomach; teasing her bellybutton before slowly dragging up between her breasts.

His fingers then moved back over her shoulders and down her arms before slowly moving back up her arms to her shoulders. He was in no hurry. He had all night, and he was going to use it. He wanted to drive Jillian wild and give her pleasure like she had never experienced before.
 
Jillian's heart was racing, along with her mind. She had never thought this was happen and now here she was tied lightly to her headboard with her online lover slowly teasing up and down her body. Her body twitched towards his hand as he slowly... Tortuously slow ran his fingertips over her body.

The fact that she could not touch him was agonizing, for she had been wanting to touch him for 3 years. Her eyes followed his, some major eye fucking was going on between them, the anticipation of what he was going to do next drove her crazy.
 
Back
Top