Fantasy Made Reality (closed for MichaelJunior)

Tim ran his fingertips down Jillian's sides to her hips and then slowly over her waist again. Then, he moved them back to her hips and teasingly slid his fingertips down the outside of her thighs all the way to her knees. he paused there while maintaining eye contact with Jillian.

After several minutes of not moving and not saying anything, Tim slid his fingers up the front of Jillian's thighs; slowly and torturously. Once he was back to her hips, he used his legs to part hers and slid his fingertips slowly down her inner thighs.

Jillian laid on the bed, looking up at Tim. She had one toned, tanned leg stretched out and the other one bent at the knee.... Slightly parted for his viewing pleasure. She licked her lips as his fingers brushed over her warm, naked body. Her bound hands wanted to touch him so bad. Every teasing touch sent shivers throughout her body and made her ache with desire for him.

"Do you remember all the times that you said if we ever got together, that you would show me pleasure like I've never known before? I so want to feel that, Tim."Jillian said quietly as she took her foot and placed it on his hard cock.

Been meaning to lay this thread away and tuck it away in things I'm proud of. Even though it was not finished, had a blast writing it. Thank you for the opportunity MJ, wherever you are:rose: Thank you all who read and enjoyed.... Takes a bow and walks away.....CLOSED

Back