What Are You Thinking Riiiiiiiiiiiight....NOW!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly!...thats what I was thinkg

giphy.gif

If you don't stop staring at me I swear I'm gonna wipe my sweat on you. Try me. I work hard for that. But damn you are tall.

What the hell is diet green tea? Oh, like 20 ingredients I could never spell or pronounce. I wonder if it's cheaper to just buy antifreeze and drink it directly? :rolleyes:

No thanks, Lipton. Bleh.

What the hell is diet green tea? Oh, like 20 ingredients I could never spell or pronounce. I wonder if it's cheaper to just buy antifreeze and drink it directly? :rolleyes:

No thanks, Lipton. Bleh.

:eek::eek::eek:
Proof he is the Antichrist
:eek::eek::eek:

So I'm watching the 'Hitler's Empire' episode titled 'Transporting The Reich', and something that always pops into my mind is reinforced here again:

In the 30s, everything Hitler did was groundwork for the unspeakable evil that was to come; yet if he were NOT evil, he could have gone down in history for the amazing way he turned around the German economy and instituted solid and forward thinking improvements that were ahead of their time, like the Autobahn, the shrewd use of media and quite a few others.

A loathsome, yet fascinating figure.

It's like that oft repeated line from 'Get Smart': "If only he had used his genius for goodness and niceness, instead of evil."

Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape or form an endorsement of Hitler and his policies.

Two things:

Morgan Freeman has the kind of voice I'd kill for.

Giovanni Ribisi is, in my opinion, a very underrated actor.

Any similarity between a candy bar and a penis are dashed by the concept of "Fun Size".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back