Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up after a bit of time away from Lit... Hope both of you wonderful ladies are doing well... :rose::rose::rose:

Good Morning, Emmy and Sassy:
Another nice summer day ahead.....hope you both have some fun and peace awaiting you...some joy, fun, and silly sexiness!
Keep smiling!

Yes, Sassy...great advice....
...but...your new profile photo makes me....."restless"!....wow!
haha thank you. :kiss:
Just catching up after a bit of time away from Lit... Hope both of you wonderful ladies are doing well... :rose::rose::rose:
Shame on you for going away!
Good Morning, Emmy and Sassy:
Another nice summer day ahead.....hope you both have some fun and peace awaiting you...some joy, fun, and silly sexiness!
Keep smiling!
I do believe we might get rain tomorrow here. :D
Glad you are both doing OK. Like the new avatar! :rose:
Thank you. :kiss:

Happy Thursday Sassy and Emmy - hope you're both feeling a bit better.

I was doing ok until I heard my daughters voice today. Then I lost it. :(

I sent Emmy a couple more messages and haven't heard anything today. Not even sticking my tongue out worked. That usually does it for her. But I know she has a lot on her mind, so I'll let you know when she does message me. :rose::rose:

Sweet beautiful Emmy has had a rough traumatic year and is needing time to get over the latest.

Thinking of you Emmy and patiently waiting your return.

Crying

I don't know what has happen to sweet EM, but I have tears in my eyes, fearful of the unknown...

I don't know what has happen to sweet EM, but I have tears in my eyes, fearful of the unknown...

Your sincerity is apparent, but may I suggest you give her a little space.
As I've learned from family and friends, the post-surgical experience can be more than difficult at times.
If and when she can, she'll be back. Have no doubt.

Because I have not heard from her, I suspect she is visiting her Mom now. All she had told me was that she had planned to visit her some time towards the end of the Month. She didn't give me a date though. Her Mom is not well and Emmy is very concerned and very stressed out. She always checks in with me when she can, even if it is just to tell me she is blah, or not feeling good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back