Wife wants two cocks

Nikonglass

Really Experienced
My wife and I always talk about what we want sexually which is great. I wouldn't have a problem watching her ease down on another mans cock. We were wanting to know if anyone out has had the same talk with their other half

Last edited:
It can be fun

My wife and I always talk about what we want sexually which is great. I wouldn't have a problem watching her ease down on another mans cock. We were wanting to know if anyone out has had the same talk with their other half

I brought home a second cock for my first wife, she later reciprocated with a second pussy :)

Talked, role played, and now we have a swap couple. He does enjoy watching me partner.

Tifani

I brought home a second cock for my first wife, she later reciprocated with a second pussy :)

Nothing wrong with that, She's wanted to eat another girls pussy for far to long. Its difficult to find without strings attached

Nikonglass
My SO has a fantacy of sucking on cock and taking the other from the rear. It gets her off many times.......I too wonder if she will ever try to make it come true.......

My fiancé knows, but I want my guys to be bi, and he wouldn't go that far :(

I've discussed swapping, threesomes, moresomes with my wife and she freaked out. I got much flack for being a pervert. So, any of you guys out there whose wives at least discuss it with you rationally, whether or not they do it, are lucky. To you wives out there, at least listen rationally and express your feelings in a calm non-judgmental way even if you don't want to do it. It keeps the peace in a marriage much better.

My wife has another man but I don't participate sexually. We're working on a 3rd cock for her and hopefully we all will have fun together.

See that's where its a win win for me, If she was servicing another cock and myself I'd get the joy of helping her clean up the mess left ;)

Im in the same situation! :(

guys and gals just need to loosen up and have fun with their bodies, if my wife said she wanted to see me ride a cock, what the hell why not..I've never tried it so i don't know if i'll like it or not

guys and gals just need to loosen up and have fun with their bodies, if my wife said she wanted to see me ride a cock, what the hell why not..I've never tried it so i don't know if i'll like it or not

Wanna have words with my other half?

This has become a huge fantasy of mine, sharing my wife with another man. Haven't brought it up to her though, but I love the thought of her giving a blowjob while I do her from behind.

Back