Lingerie, yes or no?

jstar6999

Really Really Experienced
I Love to wear lingerie and always feel very sexy in it.

Ladies, do you like to wear it and what's your favorite thing to wear?

Fellas, do you like a woman in it and what type?

I love lingerie.... my fave set I own is this:

[Please don't post links to shopping sites! It's considered spam by the owners. ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Corsets and some thigh highs... Turn me into a rabid dog snapping, grabbing and foaming at the mouth instantly...

I love lingerie.... my fave set I own is this:

Wow... Just... Wow

Yes i love women in lingerie.

My favorites are corsets, seamed stockings. Thong or g string panties. I like leather, lace, spandex material, satin.

This is one reason i enjoy going to strip clubs.

Last edited:
For me, lingerie is a bonus. Love seeing my wife in sexy panties and bras. I like taking my time getting her out of them.

You have exquisite (and very expensive) taste, I approve :cattail:

I love sexy lingerie. My favorite is a teddy worn without either a bra or panties. It has spaghetti straps and clips to accommodate nylons. I love the constant rubbing of the silky material against my nipples and the movement of my breasts, when I walk.

Nothing like a erotic pair of lingerie

I always cherish the idea of erotic n sensual lingerie in any form of love making. Woman should always wear it, never skip it.

Yes

I absolutely love a woman who wears lingerie. I really do think that sometimes seeing a woman in lingerie is more exciting than seeing a completely nude woman. It leaves something to the imagination.

As far as my preferences, it really depends on the woman. For some a flowly baby doll looks great for others it's garters and stockings.

I love sexy lingerie. My favorite is a teddy worn without either a bra or panties. It has spaghetti straps and clips to accommodate nylons. I love the constant rubbing of the silky material against my nipples and the movement of my breasts, when I walk.

Lord Almighty... One of my ex's had an incredible chest and like teddy's. First time she put one on for bed, she came out of the bathroom, asked if I liked it and it lasted about 10 seconds before it was torn and on the floor...

I had to replace the one she brought and had to agree if I wanted her to wear anymore I would have to replace the ones I destroy within 24 hours Hahaha

Isn't this like asking a child if he or she would like whip cream on the hot chocolate? Ummm, yes. Unlike spandex, which can sometimes be a bad choice, a lady can always find something that makes her look hot. And, if she is in shape, yikes! Some lingerie should have warning labels.

I love stockings--lacy tops are always a nice touch. Garters work wonders on me, too. And a woman rarely looks sexier than she does in a bustier.

Latest image that got my mind wandering...
5b7de92b0c82c315aaf4affcad529d1d.jpg

Last edited:

And just out of curiosity, what about the fellas who like wearing it and how do their partners react?

My ex loved me in a bra and panties set - bought me my first ones. The sexy feel of those lovely materials - silk, satin and lace - are all very stimulating. And having sensitive nipples just makes me agree with sarabrowning all the more.

Yes I love wearing lingerie- thigh high stocking with garters, bikini panties with matching front clasp bra and at bed time a shortie silky nightie withdeep cleavage.
When I'm with another lady I really love when she wears sexy underwear and other lingerie. One excetpion, I do not like thong panties as they take away from the mystery of the butt cheeks.

Yes I love wearing lingerie- thigh high stocking with garters, bikini panties with matching front clasp bra and at bed time a shortie silky nightie withdeep cleavage.
When I'm with another lady I really love when she wears sexy underwear and other lingerie. One excetpion, I do not like thong panties as they take away from the mystery of the butt cheeks.

Yes, it does destroy the mystery, but the wearer gets to experience the exquisite feeling of walking around all day with that tiny garment tightly pulled deep into her pussy.

I've probably spent more money on lingerie than regular clothing :D

I love wearing it. I love being seen in it. I always feel sexually empowered when I slip into a black teddy or corset with matching stockings. Often times I'll be wearing lingerie under my work attire which drives my husband and wife crazy in anticipation for when I return home.

I could go on all day about lingerie. I post on the Lingerie Lounge over on The Playground almost daily. :)

to an extent, noting to confining like a corset. but I love my lacy bras

I am locked in a Victoria's Secret. Take a wild guess...

I love lace, love satin, love reds, blacks, and blues. Any kind of lingerie will do.

Well it's a resounding yes! from me, I have a big thing for retro style lingerie - it can be quite a confidence boost to package yourself so only you know what lies beneath your day to day wear (go take a peek in my picture garden for examples!)

Back