Freezing Cum

slayer420

Experienced
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Posts
84
I love cum but like a lot of people, after I cum I lose interest. So I bought a small ice cube tray that holds 4 or 5 loads in each cube. My wife and I have been playing with the cubes. I teased her pussy with one, letting it melt into a big mess all over her pussy while I gave her an orgasm. It was very hot. Anyone else ever try this?
 
Sounds interesting. I seem to remember a couple on an amateur photo website I'm a member of would ask guys to send them cum in the post. They would then freeze it until they had enough, let it thaw and then pour it all into her pussy. I'm not sure if they had enough at once to fill her to overflowing (I don't if that's even physically possible). Sounded really risky from a health point of view, but at the same time, a turn on.
 
slayer! Wow!

Downside: unfrozen cum I guess will have lost all it's 'gel' consistency, which to my mind is the glory of it when warm and fresh. Don't give up on the post-ejaculation play desire! We can all leap that hurdle!
 
slayer! Wow!

Downside: unfrozen cum I guess will have lost all it's 'gel' consistency, which to my mind is the glory of it when warm and fresh. Don't give up on the post-ejaculation play desire! We can all leap that hurdle!

It does loose a bit of the consistency and doesn't stick like fresh cum. I have on occasion "Leaped the hurdle" and played with fresh cum but it's just not as fun as before I orgasim. One of the next things on my list is to fill her ass with it for some naughty anal fun. I love the idea of sticking my cock into her ass filled with 5 loads of cum already in it:devil:
 
I've tried this.

Another thing I've done to get past that post-ejaculaton change of mind is use a condom to catch it and then wait a little while. I've always been turned on by seeing used condoms in public and this plays on that. I can finally enjoy swallowing my own load or imagine I found it at a cruisy location and collected it so I can eat some stranger's load.
 
Back
Top