Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J's brother said that they absolutely have no time to swing by, because they want to get driving well before it gets dark, they have about 4 hour drive ahead of them. And I stupidly believed him. :rolleyes:

I'll definitely be more vigilant about this in the future.

They also brought 12 donuts for me. 12!!! I'm home alone until Monday and they bring 12 donuts. Okay, they're mini donuts, but still. :D
 
I wonder if doughnuts freeze? I never tried. I bet they make could bread and butter puffing from stale.

I HATE people dropping in. I have been known to simply not be available on some occasions depending who it is. It's really something I dislike a lot.

I don't know if they freeze, probably. They're the cake kind that I don't care for. Maybe I'll just see if I can squeeze them in the freezer and forget about them.

I have a friend who used to drop in quite unannounced. He'd call and give me a five or ten minute warning, but that was it. Our friendship back then was weird and kind of unconsciously D/s-ish, and his impromptu visits played into that vibe very well. Interesting times.
 
The future is now.

DWHhVgW.gif
 
I ran into a very puzzling bottle of Italian wine. The whole bottle screams US and even says matured in American oak.

Since when have old world wines looked like that? So strange.

But yeah, it is Italian. I just find it very weird.
 
Did you know that seals were so strong? :eek:

FQX4WJA.gif


Apparently that's a small female too!
 
Lately I've gotten into modern rock bands covering classic rock songs.

Disturbed covering Sound of Silence
Shinedown's cover of Simple Man
Five Finger Death Punch and their take on House of the Rising Sun.
 
My SIL asked me recipes for the dishes I cooked for my niece when she was visiting for the weekend a while back. She's been talking about my food!

I think that confirms I did good, even though I was so worried about cooking kid friendly food. :)
 
:sigh: I settled on a dress and was ok with it being a size too big while I was frustrated. Now I'm trying it on again because even Mister said it looked a little big just on the hanger. :eek: I feel much more self conscious about it today because it does look kind of loose. I checked the store website to see if I could find a store with a smaller size. :( This size is the smallest the brand makes.
 
Well, hang on. You are good with your hands. Can it be taken in or darted to fit you better easily?

I was thinking about putting darts in it. I hate this dress. I've never had a good relationship with clothes, but this dress is hitting a special nerve. I really wanted to just return it after the wedding and never think of it again...
 
I was thinking about putting darts in it. I hate this dress. I've never had a good relationship with clothes, but this dress is hitting a special nerve. I really wanted to just return it after the wedding and never think of it again...

Is dressing casually absolutely not an option?
 
Is dressing casually absolutely not an option?

Technically I think I'm part of the wedding party as it will be few of us and for the sake of pictures the bride and groom want yellow (shirts for guys dresses for ladies) because the day will be gloomy. I'm going to freeze my ass off in a dress I hate. :rolleyes:
 
Ok.

This is not good. You deserve to feel comfortable.

Want help looking for something?

Even if you hate the colour of a dress you otherwise like you can dye it after ;) so this sounds a miserable compromise Meeks.

I don't really think it can be helped much. I think I'll put darts in it and burn it as soon as I get the chance. Maybe I'll lay it on the ground and stab it a few times with a knife just to help release some of the rage this is building up.
 
I don't really think it can be helped much. I think I'll put darts in it and burn it as soon as I get the chance. Maybe I'll lay it on the ground and stab it a few times with a knife just to help release some of the rage this is building up.

:D

That sounds fun. :)

That does sound fun. I think you should run it over with your car a few times, mark all over it with a sharpie (it's yellow, right?) Some kind of explicit message about just how awful the damn thing is...then stab it with a knife, shred it with scissors and burn it to high heaven along with perhaps some God awful party favors...
I'd love to help...At least take pictures!!!!
 
This encouragement and the violent suggestions are appreciated. I'm ready to scream right now as I've just been informed of the location and I'm soundly aware that I am not prepared for it and now even my shoes are not suitable. They will be lucky that I don't punch either of them in the throat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top