Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several weeks ago I lost a vibrator. I don't know where it could have gone, the options are limited. Its really quite a disturbing thing to have lost.

Then on Monday I bought a new set of lingerie: gone. It was in the bag still.

Hmmmmmm. Me thinks the fae are restless.

My blurt - in checking to make sure I had fae spelled correctly I found out there is a magazine devoted to all things fairy and enchanted.

http://www.faemagazine.com/

Several weeks ago I lost a vibrator. I don't know where it could have gone, the options are limited. Its really quite a disturbing thing to have lost.

I suspect a feline plot. It's obvious who the culprits have to be because a vibe and lingerie are both non-feline related activities. The dogs would have no interest and can be dismissed from being suspects on that basis alone.

I told the burglar I hired to just get your undies
He did the dildo on his own
I woulda done it myself but you always smell me when I'm hiding in your bedroom.

Just got a little lost reading some very old PMs. Now the question, to delete or not delete. Letting go is easy, will I want to reminisce in the future? Hmmm.

I bought yellow underwear. It was either yellow or neon pink - yellow seemed like the lesser offender. I needed new underwear, it was cheap, my favorite brand and a good size, so I didn't want to get too picky about the color.

But yellow, daaaamn.

I have yellow and bright pink :). My yellow is too big now and it makes me sad. I still wear it 😳 Even though it's too big because I live it's aggressively joyous silk brightness🦄

J's comment when I sent him a pic asking if I should buy it:

"Take it. It's cheap and Easter is coming."

I know. And you shouldn't and I shouldn't have. It was silliness..but it was a practical application of association that disproved something to me which was useful.

I behaved in Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago, I know my head is screwec on, not like everyone else's maybe, but right for mine :)

Healed up? Have you a scar?
It's faded some
I'll send you a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back