Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the right season to find this color dress. :( I am really not a go with the flow kind of person, I need proper planning and all the details. >_< Must be prepared!

This is not the right season to find this color dress. :( I am really not a go with the flow kind of person, I need proper planning and all the details. >_< Must be prepared!

What's the color?

I'm listening to the parliament talk about the citizens' initiative about banning gay marriage again. A lot of the discussion sounds like we're back in the 50s again. :rolleyes:

What's the color?

I'm listening to the parliament talk about the citizens' initiative about banning gay marriage again. A lot of the discussion sounds like we're back in the 50s again. :rolleyes:

Pale yellow. (ノ_<)

Talks like that seem to be happening everywhere. :sigh:

Pale yellow. (ノ_<)

Talks like that seem to be happening everywhere. :sigh:

Ouch. That's a hard color to find (and wear, for a lot of people).

I'm not worried about the outcome of the talks, but they are getting tiresome. I hope once they get this discussion done, that's it for this topic. Finally.

Ouch. That's a hard color to find (and wear, for a lot of people).

I'm not worried about the outcome of the talks, but they are getting tiresome. I hope once they get this discussion done, that's it for this topic. Finally.

It pains me that such a discussion is even considered to be worth being debated.

Me too. I think yellow looks greAt on almost every one. I was. Bit envious of our nearest school whose summer uniform was lemon. It looked fresh on fair blondes and zingy on black skin and good on every one in between. We had a horrid colour.

I look really bad in yellow, especially pale yellow, so maybe I was just projecting my own horror towards the color.

I look bad in yellow. It makes my skin look very pink and it isn't very flattering. I found a deeper yellow coat that looks fine, but later found out they wanted bright pale yellow. And it should be a dress... the coat I could work with, the dress not so much. I would also prefer to spend very little on it since I will never wear it again. I've found some beautiful dresses in the color online, but I just don't think $100+ is worth it for one day of wear for some pictures.

You just know next time z picture comes up I am going to try holding colour swatches to the screen 😂

Let me know what the outcome is. :D

I look bad in yellow. It makes my skin look very pink and it isn't very flattering.

Same here. Pale yellow especially tends to make me look very pink, like I'm constantly running a high fever. If I wear something that makes me look extra pink, then I'd at least prefer to like the color myself and yellow is not a color I care for.

I look bad in yellow. It makes my skin look very pink and it isn't very flattering. I found a deeper yellow coat that looks fine, but later found out they wanted bright pale yellow. And it should be a dress... the coat I could work with, the dress not so much. I would also prefer to spend very little on it since I will never wear it again. I've found some beautiful dresses in the color online, but I just don't think $100+ is worth it for one day of wear for some pictures.

Could you buy a white dress and dye it?

Let me know what the outcome is. :D

Same here. Pale yellow especially tends to make me look very pink, like I'm constantly running a high fever. If I wear something that makes me look extra pink, then I'd at least prefer to like the color myself and yellow is not a color I care for.

Sure. :D If I'm too pink I won't post any pics though.
Can you get something inexpensive in white and use a washing machine dye?

Could you buy a white dress and dye it?

I hadn't thought of this as an option at all. I've never used home wash dye before. Is it easy?

Yes! You add the contents of the dye box and some salt into the washing machine and turn it on :).

( when my yard clothes are looking tired they get refreshed with black dye to buy a few more months of wear so I do it about once a year )

It won't be bad for other loads of laundry? :bites nails:

Thank you for the tips. :):rose: I will see if there are white dresses available.

So, J's brother and dad are in town today, but J's not. I asked repeatedly if they are going to be dropping by, and both J and his brother said that they won't.

Great, I can start the evening of doing nothing except maybe kalsarikännit, put on a very unflattering, but comfy, strechy dress and furry socks, remove my make up, put on a hair mask and paint my nails.

I do all that and am waiting for the nailpolish to dry, and that's the moment my phone rings. It's J telling me that his brother and dad are going to drop by for a cup of coffee, because they're right around the corner and I should expect them to come in about..... *cue door buzzer*

Not a pretty sight. Not at all. It was 30 minutes of pure mortification on my part, and I don't think they enjoyed it all that much either.

Now I really want a glass of wine.

Ouch. (ノ_<) That's a nightmare scenario for me. Definitely glad we don't have random visits like that. Whenever there's the chance, I try to be at least a little prepared because I worry about those things. Now I'll be extra vigilant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back