The China Pearl Inn part 7

Hi CG, LovingFingers and all. Spent a few months with Uncle Sam then home Texas. Now I’m in England with my in laws. Strange to be here and no wifey but her mom’s cooking is to die for.

Got to go on the advanced party with Tom to the ski slopes and wait for the girls.

Hey Rick! Good to hear from you.

Those slopes will never know what hit them! Please give our regards to Tom and the Ladies.

*leaves many hugs and kisses for everyone at the inn*

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Rick all good evolutions require good recon don’t forget to recon the bedrooms as well as I feel they will see a good deal of action as well.

L F how goes your day?

Hi CG, LovingFingers and all. Spent a few months with Uncle Sam then home Texas. Now I’m in England with my in laws. Strange to be here and no wifey but her mom’s cooking is to die for.

Got to go on the advanced party with Tom to the ski slopes and wait for the girls.

RICK!!!! So glad you are back. Say hi to Tom. I am sure the in laws are spoiling you. :) Welcome home hugs for you both.

So happy to see the Marines are in town, welcome back. Is Tom with you at the in laws or is he with HSG’s folks?

Right we’re off to play war games as part of our training. Catch you soon.

Had to drop the cat at the Vet first thing this morning, but am now slogging away at work, CG. Hope you are snow free today!

Long day but not entirely awful. Now I'm home relaxing and planning for my upcoming trip to Ireland in a few days.

We flatlanders would not know of such things... ;)

Well we mountain folks live in a rarefied atmosphere L F and enjoy fridge air. We suffer so from the heat when the temps rise to 16F.:rolleyes:

Well that is good to hear Shiva. So it is off to the emerald Isle for you then ?

Well we mountain folks live in a rarefied atmosphere L F and enjoy fridge air. We suffer so from the heat when the temps rise to 16F.:rolleyes:

Well that is good to hear Shiva. So it is off to the emerald Isle for you then ?

Yes going on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward, I sooooo could use a vacation! :D

Oh I know that feeling Shiva.:D

I am thinking of moving I have been here for a little over ten years and I am getting wonder lust again. :rolleyes:

Yes going on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward, I sooooo could use a vacation! :D

How long will you be gone for Shiny Shine:rose:? Will You still be chittiring chattering or will you be offline?

PS. sorry I fell off discord earlier my phone data was going so slow half my messages weren't getting through.

Oh I know that feeling Shiva.:D

I am thinking of moving I have been here for a little over ten years and I am getting wonder lust again. :rolleyes:

Where would you like to move to, CG? I love travel.

How long will you be gone for Shiny Shine:rose:? Will You still be chittiring chattering or will you be offline?

PS. sorry I fell off discord earlier my phone data was going so slow half my messages weren't getting through.

Just until Monday. But I will probably be on Discord a little- I dunno how much though. Leave me messages and I'll respond to them as soon as I can.

And no worries! The price of admission to paradise is shitty internet connection. Good exchange I think! :D

Shiva I am thinking of going west out towards Seattle on the west coast.

Uggg I see your Mistress has found you. ;)

I do as well Shiva. It has been years sense I have been out that way and they have mountains! :D

That is an interesting Shiva West Seattle. it has become quite trendy. ;)

There are plenty of places that are "trendy" like that in Denmark too. Like Copenhagen, for example. That's where all the fancy internationals live.

Back