What happened to good old fashioned saucy emails?

TheMysteryGuy

Experienced
I remember long back in the day before I knew of Lit or used YIM the intense feeling of seeing another email in my inbox, filled with who-knows-what and all kinds of dirty secrets.. that spark is something I miss.

Anyone here feel the same, and prefer to see a new message in your inbox rather than a hastily typed one liner in the IM text box? Keen to rekindle some old feelings, post here if anyone feels the same or PM myself or anyone else in this thread for some correspondance..

//Guy x

Mmhmm, it was what inspired me to explore and learn all about this strange and wonderful world.

Mmhmm, it was what inspired me to explore and learn all about this strange and wonderful world.
There's a rush that comes when checking emails and finding one from a sexy friend.

I used to IM obsessively. Seriously, it took over my life at times. Eventually I recognized the danger of that and completely gave it up. I have no regrets about that. When men pm me here asking to chat I tell them I don't chat any longer but I love steamy email exchanges (along with phone play ;).

To each his/her own, I guess, but give me erotic emails any day. Pictures welcome too... :rose:

Let me clarify: I love a good PM exchange when time permits. But a well-crafted email from someone, a sincere man who may not even expect a reply, is a beautiful gift.

There's a rush that comes when checking emails and finding one from a sexy friend.

I used to IM obsessively. Seriously, it took over my life at times. Eventually I recognized the danger of that and completely gave it up. I have no regrets about that. When men pm me here asking to chat I tell them I don't chat any longer but I love steamy email exchanges (along with phone play ;).

To each his/her own, I guess, but give me erotic emails any day. Pictures welcome too... :rose:

I agree with you Loving50. I prefer trading email. It is so sexy and fun to share experiences, wants and desires this way. You get to know someone so much better through an email. There's time for more thought, and fewer limitations. PM me if you'd like my email account ...

Absolutely loves getting saucy emails. It always makes my day. ~smiles~

I remember long back in the day before I knew of Lit or used YIM the intense feeling of seeing another email in my inbox, filled with who-knows-what and all kinds of dirty secrets.. that spark is something I miss.

Anyone here feel the same, and prefer to see a new message in your inbox rather than a hastily typed one liner in the IM text box? Keen to rekindle some old feelings, post here if anyone feels the same or PM myself or anyone else in this thread for some correspondance..

//Guy x

Yes! And Yes again. My thanks to you all above for stating it so well. There is a thrill seeing an email sent just to you. Sent by a friend or acquaintance who has taken the time to do it. It is a bit like the difference between a movie and a live stage performance. i will be glad to respond to all who reach out. And (Whee!) the anonymity of the internet frees us from the bounds that face to face social intercourse requires. So give a warm welcome to this new guy. Jordan

Real letters are even better. I used to correspond with a woman. I found it easier to hand write something erotic. Though my wrist ached and no not from doing something that was a consequence of writing kink ;)

Oh I love my inbox. Nothing makes my smile brighter than an erotic saucy email. The surprise photos....well just send me over the edge. I hope emails never ever go out of style.....

There is lots of fun to be had with erotic e-mails. They can be one hell of a turn on.

Thx

Oh I love my inbox. Nothing makes my smile brighter than an erotic saucy email. The surprise photos....well just send me over the edge. I hope emails never ever go out of style.....

for the reply. If it works, some day get back. Meanwhile...

This is fun. So far, in just a few hours, this newbie has met a few nice folks. And how do I just put up a comment not linked to a member?

Welcome to Lit. ~smiles warmly...~

In the upper left there is a button called "post reply". That one allows you to post without having it link to anyone.

for the reply. If it works, some day get back. Meanwhile...

This is fun. So far, in just a few hours, this newbie has met a few nice folks. And how do I just put up a comment not linked to a member?

Thank you, Kyrie

So good of you to help. I self described a bit on a post. Like the folks!
Jordan

You're very welcome. ~smiles~

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying yourself. Yes, there are some nice people here.

So good of you to help. I self described a bit on a post. Like the folks!
Jordan

Your next email

Gentleman that I am, I await your invitation to email you, ladies. It will be fun to be sure. Just send me a personal email . Mine is on my profile. Wit and articulate triumphs. Ought to be great. Jordan

Love Love Love...

Getting special email messages...and I would rather write an email as well...IM's are like quickies...I like it to last longer than a sentence...maybe that is why I am always in trouble...(giggle)

Getting special email messages...and I would rather write an email as well...IM's are like quickies...I like it to last longer than a sentence...maybe that is why I am always in trouble...(giggle)
Well you should be in trouble. Email you want, email you get.

A. Fan of the Art Form

And it is art. A well formed email can paint a picture that truly inspires. I enjoy sending and receiving

Real letters are even better. I used to correspond with a woman. I found it easier to hand write something erotic. Though my wrist ached and no not from doing something that was a consequence of writing kink ;)

I miss getting real letters in the mail and sitting down at the kitchen table writing a response. I am feeling so old... :(

I'm still carrying the torch for mail, both of the saucy digital and romantic hand-written variety.

:)

Agree entirely - nothing like an unsuspecting well crafting mail that stirs intrigue. If you find he right connection they can evolve into so such more ;)

I completely agree. There's nothing quite like a well crafted piece... one that makes your heart beat faster, sets your world aflame and affects you physically. I do enjoy those kinds of e-mails. Mmmmm... ~stormy eyes darkening with the thought...~

Agree entirely - nothing like an unsuspecting well crafting mail that stirs intrigue. If you find he right connection they can evolve into so such more ;)

Back