Feeling a Little Bored

I'm back! Took yesterday off from Lit. I hope you all had a good weekend! I took some more tonight though. I hope you enjoy. :)

Attachments

• Curtains 1.jpg
    Curtains 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Curtains 2.jpg
    Curtains 2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Curtains 3.jpg
    Curtains 3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
  • Curtains 4.jpg
    Curtains 4.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm back! Took yesterday off from Lit. I hope you all had a good weekend! I took some more tonight though. I hope you enjoy. :)

So sexy! Hope you're having a really good evening. Those gorgeous pics just ensured that I am.

Gorgeous Evermyre, great composition, sexy B&W and what a gorgeous body.

I shall definitely be enjoying :D

Please do! Enjoy away! :)

Very arty and very nice. Thanks!

I like the the quality of the black and white. Especially since I'm so pale I definitely have no problem as showing up as while! LOL

I really like the panty pics! :)

Glad you enjoy them. Any particular ones?

Here's some more black and whites for you for you! I hope that you like them and get a little rise out of them. ;)

Attachments

• Curtains 5.jpg
    Curtains 5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Curtains 6.JPG
    Curtains 6.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Curtains 7.JPG
    Curtains 7.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Curtains 8.jpg
    Curtains 8.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Good evening everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. A few new pictures for you today. Not sure what I'll come up with tomorrow.

Attachments

• Clamps 1.JPG
    Clamps 1.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Clamps 2.jpg
    Clamps 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Clamps 3.jpg
    Clamps 3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Good evening everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. A few new pictures for you today. Not sure what I'll come up with tomorrow.

My day just got better. Damn, those are beautiful pics and you're a beautiful woman.

Very erotic, the clamps are a great touch and the chain between them brings to mind the image of pulling you closer :rose:

Good lord you have an amazing body. Very sexy pictures.

Oh Ever... There's definitely something coming up for you here :devil:

Here's some more black and whites for you for you! I hope that you like them and get a little rise out of them. ;)

Love all of that body. Amazing curves. Love your boobies and belly. Ass is awesmd too i just wanna shake it. U def got more than a rise from me sexy. Would love to show yku, any chance u wanna see what u do to me?

Happy 4th of July!

Unfortunately no new pictures, but I hope you are all having a wonderful 4th!!

Back