Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

This thread does wonders for the confidence of voluptuous woman like me. Having been told for years my fat isn't attractive and I've "let myself go".
Maybe just maybe someone would find me a tiny bit sexy. All 42G of my tits and size 26 ass.
I would encourage you to post a picture - I’m highly confident you’ll get quote an ego boost from here.

This thread does wonders for the confidence of voluptuous woman like me. Having been told for years my fat isn't attractive and I've "let myself go".
Maybe just maybe someone would find me a tiny bit sexy. All 42G of my tits and size 26 ass.
Hi Amber, I married a gorgeous BBW, wouldn't have it any other way, and you are right, it can be hard for curvier ladies to feel that self confidence. It is a shame the fashion industry still considers a size 10 or 12 to be plus size and keep their blinkers on to the beautiful fuller figure ladies of the world.
Flaunt what you have, be proud of the skin you're in, don't hide it, I promise there are PLENTY of men and women out there who admire a curvaceous woman. Check out the song 'back road', I can't remember who sang it,

There are plenty of men here that would!!!!!

everyone is lining up to ravish you from head to toe.....me first, OKAY??!!....

I've actually thought about paying someone to walk around w me carrying them to take the pressure off my back
So...if I'm shorter than you, maybe I can walk in front with them on my shoulders. Otherwise, I'm gonna be glued to your ass while I carry them from behind. Might get distracted!

https:__ep3.xhcdn.com_000_152_943_703_1000.jpg
What a smile and such fantastic hangers

Back