Speedo trunks fettish

%2521bl.jpg

When I was young, and naive, .y next door neighbor would wash his Camaro in a speedo. It was the 80's he was very fit, had the piercing eyes black hair, black beard prototype gay 80s hunk. I was young, and never realized he was gay. If I could go back and slap myself I would say go over and make a move, you'll thank me later.

Speedos are sexy. I've dedicated a whole series to high school swimmers. When I was too young to mess around with adults, a man I think was trying to groom me via email. It was all very normal and friendly. Then he sent a picture of himself in a small suit.
I told him that was a weird picture to send.
He got mad.
Never talked to him again... but I was on the swim team... plenty of eye candy every day. It made for difficulties keeping things on the downlow.

1708729019971.png

Last edited:
Speedos are sexy. I've dedicated a whole series to high school swimmers. When I was too young to mess around with adults, a man I think was trying to groom me via email. It was all very normal and friendly. Then he sent a picture of himself in a small suit.
He got mad.
Never talked to him again... but I was on the swim team... plenty of eye candy every day. It made for difficulties keeping things on the downlow.

View attachment 2320331
There aren't enough pics of older in shape men. Its always hunky twinks - I'm not really complaining , but.....

He got mad.

View attachment 2320331
Ain't nothing weird about those two. Hot as hell, but not weird!

Back