A Wet Dream

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
No trouble at all

I’m still relatively new to this site but loving the freedom that it provides. I live a very proper and professional life and Lit lets me explore and exhibit my naughty side as I let out my inner Slut. It feels so good!!!
I'm totally enjoying seeing your naughty side!

I’m still relatively new to this site but loving the freedom that it provides. I live a very proper and professional life and Lit lets me explore and exhibit my naughty side as I let out my inner Slut. It feels so good!!!
There are few things better than enjoying the transformation form good and proper to cum hungry slut.

I love shy ladies who have just discovered their naughty side. Would love to hear your stories. 🥰

Thank you for all the private messages and I love reading every one of them. I don't know that I feel comfortable yet chatting privately but I am totally open to being sent messages.

If you don't want to post it in the public thread, please share with me your deepest, darkest, and most erotic fantasies in the private chat. I love hearing what you are thinking of my pics and what they are doing to you. I want to hear what you would like to do to me and how you want to use me. I won't be replying yet but one of these days I may find the courage to reply.

Thank you for all the private messages and I love reading every one of them. I don't know that I feel comfortable yet chatting privately but I am totally open to being sent messages.

If you don't want to post it in the public thread, please share with me your deepest, darkest, and most erotic fantasies in the private chat. I love hearing what you are thinking of my pics and what they are doing to you. I want to hear what you would like to do to me and how you want to use me. I won't be replying yet but one of these days I may find the courage to reply.
Just imagine all these men surrounding you, their cocks hard and throbbing, begging for attention, as we watch your fingers dance over that glistening pussy.

Watching and stroking those hard cocks taking in your sexy body and wet pussy. See that pre cum leaking from multiple cocks.

I'm curious which of my pictures is your favorite? Did one of them make you cum? I love it when you share with me that I made you lose control. I wish everyone would post each time that happens so I know how much joy I'm spreading!

Please tell me what you are craving to see and I'll show it to you - if the moderators let me ;)

I'm curious which of my pictures is your favorite? Did one of them make you cum? I love it when you share with me that I made you lose control. I wish everyone would post each time that happens so I know how much joy I'm spreading!

Please tell me what you are craving to see and I'll show it to you - if the moderators let me ;)
I thoroughly enjoy all your pictures and they definitely get me hard and the dirty thoughts flowing, unfortunately I'm at work when I get to see them so I can't do anything about it till later. You do make me so very horny.

@Oneqtpie

I need this picture in private, just message me here via private message.

I want to see you in black panties and no bra.

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.

Thank you to several of you that have sent me the most delicious and exciting private messages. I’ve loved ever one them. 👄

I thought I would share them with my Hubby tonight as some are pretty detailed and erotic. Wasn’t quite sure how he would respond. I think it’s safe to say he is more than okay with them as he is ROCK hard. I think the idea of watching strangers ravage me and then FUCK the shit out of me turns him on!

So please keep these hot posts and the steamy private messages CUMMING!!!

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Can I save this for my wank bank

Back