How Did You Discover You Were Kinky?

I can remember a friend of mine discovering a spanking magazine called Janus (I think that was the name). It wasn't so much the spanking as the thoughts about being in control that I enjoyed. Took me a long time to understand that though.

Playing dress up. Cowboys and Indians, cops and robbers, very innocent yet lots of restraint, confinement, threats and tight costumes.

Reading Penthouse Forums. (My mom’s. She kept hidden in her dresser).

I found myself obsessed with cum, voyeurism, exhibition, masturbation, and eventually more taboo.
Worked with a woman years ago who claimed she was employed to write Penthouse forum letters as a cadet journalist. She said they were all women writers. Men just couldn’t concentrate on the job at hand for long enough.

How did you discover you were kinky?

Through kinky stories and films when I was younger! Now, I share my tastes by talking about my fantasies and my sexual desires, and encourage folks who might be interested in a sexual chat with me to do the same. 😘♥️
I did not know I was kinky. Started sex with my best friend so felt girl on girl sex was normal. In college had a lot of sex, sometimes with three or four girls at a time. Then moved on to men but remained bisexual. So to me, that is my "normal" but certainly I guess is "kinky" to some folks.

When I found a copy of my mother's Flowers in the Attic. I was just old enough to understand what was going on as well as know it probably shouldn't. I think I read it several times that summer while learning so many different ways to masturbate.
I recall reading “Portnoy’s Complaint” in the summer of 8th grade. It was required reading for the catholic high school I was enrolled in. Imagine that?
Anyway, it gave me quite a few ideas to inspire me

Reading a worn out paperback full of Victorian erotica got me started down the road to perdition. "Birching" figured heavily in it.

Also, a soft core magazine called "Stand Corrected " would occasionally make the rounds.

Had an older lady teach me her kinks. This set the foundations for my sex life. I got a reputation with the girls for being “kinky” and good - all because I had few limits. The reputation served me well

I had thoughts and feelings as a teen.
I brought them up with a gf once. When she asked “ what do you want to do with me” I told her “ I want to blindfold you. Restrain your hands and swat your ass” she quickly shot that down. In no uncertain terms.
Years later I moved out of state. Figured it was a good time to look into things. I found another site CM now shut down. Learned a lot there. Made some good friends.

When I needed to set “Playboy” aside for something harder, setting on Penthouse “Variations” eventually. Reading was more interesting than motionless pictures.

This site has helped me feel that my kinks aren’t all that bad.

If Lit had existed 40 years ago, I might still be really really limber.

Back