Xx A touch of serenity xx

TemptingSirena

Really Experienced
Hello,

I don't normally join boards like this to be honest, however, if I'm honest I need the distraction. I'm not here for counseling or anything like that.

I am under no illusions that people have their woes in life and if I was to compare mine to less fortunate people then of course I would be crazy to say I have it as bad.

Truth is, I actually don't have it that bad. There is something missing though. What that is, I don't know. But I'm here.

So, hi...I'm sirena. Nice to meet you 😊

Attachments

• IMG_20220203_215259.jpg
    IMG_20220203_215259.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 777
Hello,

I don't normally join boards like this to be honest, however, if I'm honest I need the distraction. I'm not here for counseling or anything like that.

I am under no illusions that people have their woes in life and if I was to compare mine to less fortunate people then of course I would be crazy to say I have it as bad.

Truth is, I actually don't have it that bad. There is something missing though. What that is, I don't know. But I'm here.

Very nice to meet you. Great body. Love the smile. Thanks for sharing. Would love to see more.

Touch of Serenity

with absolute pleasure do we welcome Ms Sirena as her presence will most certainly be of significant benefit to us all.

Richard

Hello,

Nice to meet you:cool::heart::cool:

mmm...

Hello,

its very nice to meet you too Sirena !!!! ;)

Hello,

Very nice Sirena, and welcome. I think you’re going to fit in just nicely here. And we’re a friendly and appreciative bunch.

Whatever you are missing in your life, I hope you find it.

Hello,

Such a beautiful smile and lovely long hair. How could we not think it delightful to see you too?

Welcome, welcome and thrice, welcome!

T.

I think I just fell in lust...(it's too early for love...you just got here!)

Hello,

Hello and welcome. It is a pleasure to see you, Sirena.:rose:

Hello,

Hello there! 🌹 May I call you gorgeous? 😍

Hello,

So very nice to meet you too. You are a beautiful lady hope you enjoy yourself because I'm sure we will enjoy getting to know you. Have fun be safe.

Hello,

Thanks so much for you kind words all!

Such a warm welcome 💖

A delight to see you. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Hope it’s a long one.

Hello,

Hello, welcome, and quite pleased to see you.

lovely to meet you...

thank you for the picture... I assume what you are missing is lust and appreciation? ;p

Back