THROBBS's'ss''s I.M.Fauve Gallery II

someone said: I'd like to see Anne Rice's Beauty trilogy illustrated."
not to me, but that reminded me of a require from a woman I used to work with, she suggested the scene where the Prince comes upon beauty :cool: and splits open her night gown with his sword (suggestive? yeah.) the aged fabric is fragile and easily parts...

I may have made that drawing, but now I cannot recall, and if I had, if I showed her or gave it to her...?

so, I began on it today.

*snip*

Last edited:
a little bit further..

*snip*

As I recall, I enjoyed quite a bit of the book(s), though I do not recall if I read all three. They got a bit more sadistic than is my taste.

Last edited:
Waiting on the thunderstorm to pass... there's a free music fest down down. "rain or shine" — Except with lightning.

So, this one is partial fantasy (as are many). I was at a masked ball and there was this fairy woman. I was with my wife, so I did not dance with the fairy, though we locked eyes. (or I had something stuck to my face :rolleyes: )

*snip*

Last edited:
These were illustrations to my other story posted to LIT. (no longer up)
I like the black and white better than the color, but maybe will someday go back and do better coloring...nah.
*snip*
*snip*
*snip*

Last edited:
I've enjoyed this a few times, the visual and the antici..............
SAY IT! ...pation! are great.

*snip*

Last edited:
I should know better by now.:rolleyes:

Staying in is often rather disheartening as well.

rather similar, though reverse "cowgirl"

*snip*

Strange days.
The come and they go.
Hopefully they did cum..

Last edited:
Life isn't always a picnic, but now and again...

Last edited:
Day Dream

This one is posted "up front" (not sure how many I have there...10, 12?)
Edit: went and looked. It's 15 (plus, as some have variants or progressions)

Last edited:
Not sure if I can work on it more today...
but got a start.

needs valve nipple at tip of the head...so when she's blowing it up...

Last edited:
Jump in! It's warm and wet! Blew the floaty too much? It looks about to burst.

Last edited:
nobody said:

Hahaha! Yeah, I know. I think the second floaty is better too. I can think of scenarios that are good for the beach or a private pool.

I miss going to the pool. Grew up in a swim family and belong to swim clubs. Later, took the girls to public pools to learn to swim, it was nice when they could be on their won and I could lay about and draw and "observe":cool:

Used to make summer trips to Lake Michigan... good viewing there.
In college, it was more about local lakes, pretty good.
and occasionally to the abandoned gravel pit where there nude sun and water bathing. Good memories. Of course, I was much more fit back then.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Shadow said:

I guess I do have a thing for swimsuits.
Naturally, I love skimpy two piece suits on women, but I also love skin tight Speedo style racing suits. all the subtle (and not so subtle) curves being compressed and accentuated. Some bits trying trying to escape the confines.:)

Figment said:

Yes, of course. The tan lines they leave. I get that many women don't like them, as they can be visually disruptive for a variety of outfits. but for me, I love seeing the contrast and that extra signal that something "forbidden" (formerly hidden) is being exposed.:cool:

I also get that some folk like the lack of tanlines, because it suggests the possibility of nude sunbathing. I still like them.:D

Back