Toy Talk and Review

Coming in hot!

You guys have always answered my silly sex toy questions so I’m back with another lol. As some of you know, I’ve got me a little pecker. My wife has intimated that it’s small and I’m no fool (usually) so I can tell penetration does nothing for her. I’d like to fix that. Do any of my wonderful Litsters have any suggestions for hollow strap-ons? Pros, cons, experiences? I don’t want something that will cause her pain but I’d like to fill her beautiful cunt. Feel free to PM me if you’re not comfortable discussing it in public lol but you can help more people here hehe. Thanks guys!

You guys have always answered my silly sex toy questions so I’m back with another lol. As some of you know, I’ve got me a little pecker. My wife has intimated that it’s small and I’m no fool (usually) so I can tell penetration does nothing for her. I’d like to fix that. Do any of my wonderful Litsters have any suggestions for hollow strap-ons? Pros, cons, experiences? I don’t want something that will cause her pain but I’d like to fill her beautiful cunt. Feel free to PM me if you’re not comfortable discussing it in public lol but you can help more people here hehe. Thanks guys!

A really well designed range of items is by perfectfitbrand. Their 'Fat Boy Extenders'. They have one called the Thin Standard which is the one to give some extra girth without making it a monster, and the one that's not going to have empty space on the inside, I think. There are twenty or so reviews on their own website so you can get a good picture of guys' experience and the consequences for their women. Cheers mate. If you go for this, or for another make of something similar, please do tell us on here how you do with it.

Me and my wife have purchased a few of these extenders and I will say, they are soooo worth trying. We have one that adds an inch of length and lots of thickness and we also have one that adds some thickness and 3 inches on length. Both work well to similuate our kinky fantasies of her with another man. I'll tell you that the really thick one fill her and stretches her so well. She has amazing orgasms when I put it on. Lots of amazing passionate sex has been had while wearing these toys. Good luck trying them out!! 😃😃

A really well designed range of items is by perfectfitbrand. Their 'Fat Boy Extenders'. They have one called the Thin Standard which is the one to give some extra girth without making it a monster, and the one that's not going to have empty space on the inside, I think. There are twenty or so reviews on their own website so you can get a good picture of guys' experience and the consequences for their women. Cheers mate. If you go for this, or for another make of something similar, please do tell us on here how you do with it.

Me and my wife have purchased a few of these extenders and I will say, they are soooo worth trying. We have one that adds an inch of length and lots of thickness and we also have one that adds some thickness and 3 inches on length. Both work well to similuate our kinky fantasies of her with another man. I'll tell you that the really thick one fill her and stretches her so well. She has amazing orgasms when I put it on. Lots of amazing passionate sex has been had while wearing these toys. Good luck trying them out!! 😃😃

This is great information! I had no idea that these even existed!

Thank you gentleman for this information.

*takes notes*

Thanks! Which ones do you use?

Thanks Simon. I am hoping to get one sooner rather than later but I’m a researchy type of guy lol. Going to google perfectbrand right now! ;-)

With my size, I worry that I would probably need a strap-on version so I don’t slip out.

This is great information! I had no idea that these even existed!

Thank you gentleman for this information.

*takes notes*

Ditto.

I'm incredibly satisfied with hubby's talent, but the curious side of me wants to try this.

I won't go into too many details. My sexual marriage has ended. She just isn't interested.

I am looking for a flashlight?
Why do I feel shame about wanting a sex toy? She has many but I am embarrassed to even buy one.

I won't go into too many details. My sexual marriage has ended. She just isn't interested.

I am looking for a flashlight?
Why do I feel shame about wanting a sex toy? She has many but I am embarrassed to even buy one.

Hey mortis. I'm sorry to read that.
I'm guessing your intention is to remain a faithful husband. That's got to mean you have some solo joy and with no bad feelings about that at all. Please go buy the thing which will enhance the quality of that joy beyond your imagining. Buy a Fleshlight, man. Do. Then get lunging into its soft wet pleasures and exercise the animal in you. It's a beautiful part of you which, when she was up for it, your wife enjoyed massively and deeply. OK her appetite has changed radically; but you have yours and it will not be starved.

Interesting. Just wondering how it feels for you wearing the extender? Do you get any sensation or is it your wife’s reaction that makes it good for you?

For those following, I received a couple PMs telling me to search for hollow strap on in the Literotica toy store. There seems to be a ton of options there. I found one I like. Has anyone used the Lit toy store before?

For those following, I received a couple PMs telling me to search for hollow strap on in the Literotica toy store. There seems to be a ton of options there. I found one I like. Has anyone used the Lit toy store before?

I haven't yet..... but it's right here (handy) and the other day I did a quick search and many if not most of the toys mentioned are available.
In looking at their return policy they also seem to provide no questions asked returns during the first 30 days, which is nice.

I haven't yet..... but it's right here (handy) and the other day I did a quick search and many if not most of the toys mentioned are available.
In looking at their return policy they also seem to provide no questions asked returns during the first 30 days, which is nice.

It’ll be interesting to hear anyone’s takes on lits toy store. Product quality, discreetness, etc. Not sure I’ll wait. Might just bite the bullet today. Lol

Not really a sex toy but I'm mind starting thinking, *Sorry*

I have a neck and shoulder massager with heat on at the moment. It has handles that you can hold on to.They go down to the boobs area. When it's on the highest setting I held onto the handles to see if the vibrations would get my nibbles hard! Not long enough, maybe adjust accordingly. ;)

Not really a sex toy but I'm mind starting thinking, *Sorry*

I have a neck and shoulder massager with heat on at the moment. It has handles that you can hold on to.They go down to the boobs area. When it's on the highest setting I held onto the handles to see if the vibrations would get my nibbles hard! Not long enough, maybe adjust accordingly. ;)

Bwahaha! Do you have a pic of it or a link?

Bwahaha! Do you have a pic of it or a link?
If it's the massager that you're interested in, then it shows up quickly on an Internet search for "neck and shoulder massager". The one that we have is shaped like a horseshoe. :)

Note: this isn't specifically a sex toy! On the other hand, that's probably also true of a Hitachi Magic Wand. ;)

A picture of which? My boobs or the massager? :p

Haha what kind of guy do you think I am that I would solicit tit pics on a SEX site?!? Lol. I was asking about the massager....not that I’m ever adverse to boobs. (Did I cover all my bases? Yep) :D

We're going to try to keep links out unless they're to the store here at Lit, but photos are fine. I asked the mods about that. I want to keep the thread in compliance.

My bad Tink! And I don’t think she sells her boobs...eh, that massager on the Lit store. ;-)

If it's the massager that you're interested in, then it shows up quickly on an Internet search for "neck and shoulder massager". The one that we have is shaped like a horseshoe. :)

Note: this isn't specifically a sex toy! On the other hand, that's probably also true of a Hitachi Magic Wand. ;)

Very true. Ironically enough, we have a hitachi. You know... for tight muscles and such haha

Thanks for the description. Will have to look for the horseshoe massager! ;-)

Back