Massage and Sex Toy. Other ideas?

HotDad6969

Virgin
Over the weekend, my wife and I accidentally discovered something quite enjoyable. The use of a sex toy during a massage. Does anyone have any ideas for improving the experience or alternative ideas for using a sex toy during other scenarios?

We own one of the remote control sex toys that’s a vibrator. I believe it’s the Ferri from Lovesense. She prefers clitoral stimulation over penetration when using a sex toy. We started off a rather long massage and had the idea to try the sex toy. We used a rather long preset pattern and hit go. It started off slow and worked its way up as I gave her the massage. It was under her panties and as I loosened up her back and shoulders I noticed she was grinding slowly against the bed and moaning every so often. I moved to her lower back and then massaged her ass and this got her going even more. Finally I started fingering her from behind as I massaged her back and she gyrated against the sex toy. Totally plan on giving it another try. The sex afterwards covered in massage oil was an added bonus.

Back