Strangest Place You Had Sex

All male boys catholic high school. Had my high school sweetheart in the nurses office on the exam table. Then we did a midnight skinny dip in the school pool, and I had her again in the showers in the men’s locker room.

On the way home from my bachelorette party.
My fiancee picked me up from the party, and on the drive home I felt frisky... He pulled over the side of the old highway where there was a huge rock pile.
We fucked behind it, but looking back, we were probably visual from the highway drivers, lol..

On the way home from my bachelorette party.
My fiancee picked me up from the party, and on the drive home I felt frisky... He pulled over the side of the old highway where there was a huge rock pile.
We fucked behind it, but looking back, we were probably visual from the highway drivers, lol..
The chance you could be seen only ups the thrill quotient doesn't it !

I've answered similar threads with some other unusual places including a deer hunting tree stand and a stadium full of 4th of July celebrants.
How about this time, and we did this more than once, a gay lover and I had sex, handjobs, oral, anal, watersports.... in the bathtub of a house(s) that were under construction.
Not strange enough? The houses were framed only, no walls were in place, so we were pretty well exposed to public view.
Newly framed houses still give me a hard on...LOL.

I once did a mfm in a garage with the door open. Just enough items in the garage that we weren’t noticeable unless you really looked, but we could easily see all the passerby’s and the traffic.

Received lots of hand jobs as a high schooler in the back seat of a car filled with others while we were driving around and cruising on the weekends.

Or how about outdoors on a wrap around cabin porch in a warm evening thunderstorm. We went at it for quite a while. I still smile remembering the picture she sent me the next day or her red and slightly bruised knees.

Sex is sex as long as you got off. I jerked off on the roof of a building in college watching my ex-girlfriend getting fucked.
Got caught in a 69 with my HS girlfriend by her sister...her parents bed.
Fucking my friend's wife on a picknick table, remote camping site a boat had gone right next to us
Just good clean fun

In my twenties I was horny all the time my first wife and I where visiting a rundown castle on the West Coast of Scotland ,it was in the summer but was raining there was no one about so when reach the top of castle looking out onto the Loch I went up behind my wife started rubbing her ass ,she said don't somebody might see ,isaid nobody's out today its too wet I then put my arms around her and started rubbing her pussy she said OK but be quick ,unbutton her trousers pulled then down to ankles spread her legs so I got access to pussy started fingering her she was wet so I pulled my cock out and slipped into her juicy pussy and gave her a good fucking she was enjoying it pushing back o to my cock till she milked the spunk out cock, great memories of my x wife
No way Dude...

Are you telling us the Lochness Monster is REAL...?!!

AND he got frisky with your wife?!!

AND he's digs Literotica?

OMG!!! This would make one heck of a "Show and Tell" presentation for all the Lochness naysayers...

Love your style! 🙌🥇🙌

Back