Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best friends' house after a birthday night out. It was a perfect confluence of birthdays, wine, and opportunity. (fortune favors the bold...)

What was the best kiss you remember?

I think that I've said this before...it was the first time that I met LTH...knees buckling...melting kind of kiss...one that I'll never forget.

What is the worst kiss you've had?

I think that I've said this before...it was the first time that I met LTH...knees buckling...melting kind of kiss...one that I'll never forget.

What is the worst kiss you've had?

kinda a blind date, she had a cold. The whole night was like pulling teeth culminating with... yeah.

What's the longest you've gone wanting to kiss?

kinda a blind date, she had a cold. The whole night was like pulling teeth culminating with... yeah.

What's the longest you've gone wanting to kiss?

Well...I've been on Lit for more than 6 years now... so you know :)

Way too freaking emotional.

When was the last time you read a story on Lit?

Dude! Not even sure where this question was...hahaha...

I read one last night!

What's your "go to" category to read on Lit?

I read one last night!

Group
(I click the link on my notification email and sometimes I think I'm at the last post, but I'm not.)

What category would you never read?

I read one last night!

Typically I scan for audio. Though I maaay have a thing for light BDSM...

Ever been to an "adult party?"

Group
(I click the link on my notification email and sometimes I think I'm at the last post, but I'm not.)

What category would you never read?

Any incest or taboo - not my thing

Erotic Coupling

Do you leave feedback when you read a story on Lit?

I don't. As an author I know that I should...I suck!

Typically I scan for audio. Though I maaay have a thing for light BDSM...

Ever been to an "adult party?"

Like a grown up party with liquor? (Totally kidding...hahaha... nope never have)

What's a fantasy you have that you don't think will ever be fulfilled?

Any incest or taboo - not my thing

I don't. As an author I know that I should...I suck!

Like a grown up party with liquor? (Totally kidding...hahaha... nope never have)

What's a fantasy you have that you don't think will ever be fulfilled?

A real life nun. (Catholic school boy here)
PS: nicely handled with the overlapping posts...

What fantasy do you enjoy thinking about, but don't want to actually do?

A real life nun. (Catholic school boy here)
PS: nicely handled with the overlapping posts...

What fantasy do you enjoy thinking about, but don't want to actually do?

Fucking an ex of mine until my memory foam is permanently scarred by her hips.

What’s the best thing about you?

Caribbean island - St. Johns or Martinique, maybe others that I haven't been to.

How do you know your love is real?

That's an answer that is so personal to each person...for me it's just a feeling...beyond that initial excitement of someone wanting you or desiring you...there's a moment when I just k ow that it's something g beyond lust. It's happened five times in my life (and I'm almost 50!), So it's rare and its different and I just know.

Do you think that love is something g that can fade or does it just change into a different manifestation?

That's an answer that is so personal to each person...for me it's just a feeling...beyond that initial excitement of someone wanting you or desiring you...there's a moment when I just k ow that it's something g beyond lust. It's happened five times in my life (and I'm almost 50!), So it's rare and its different and I just know.

Do you think that love is something g that can fade or does it just change into a different manifestation?

Unfortunately, I have seen it fade - both for me and certain partners. It absolutely vanished and was replaced by loathing for my ex-wife.

How long will you work on a relationship when you begin to think your love is not being returned?

Unfortunately, I have seen it fade - both for me and certain partners. It absolutely vanished and was replaced by loathing for my ex-wife.

How long will you work on a relationship when you begin to think your love is not being returned?

Depends on a lot of factors...I'm on like year 7 of the marriage, but there's kids involved. Worked on last Litationship for 5 years...because, well who knows!

In social situations are you a conversation starter or joiner?

Depends on a lot of factors...I'm on like year 7 of the marriage, but there's kids involved. Worked on last Litationship for 5 years...because, well who knows!

In social situations are you a conversation starter or joiner?

Starter if possible, I always feel a little awkward joining ongoing conversations - sort of like on Lit: when two people are conversing back and forth (not like this, where we're just doing Qs and As).

If you're at a party alone, and you only know the host, do you try to meet new people or hang with the host(ess)?

Starter if possible, I always feel a little awkward joining ongoing conversations - sort of like on Lit: when two people are conversing back and forth (not like this, where we're just doing Qs and As).

If you're at a party alone, and you only know the host, do you try to meet new people or hang with the host(ess)?

Generally I would try to meet new people. Unless I was specifically there as the consort, date, backup, etc of the hostess and she wanted me to be beside her. (Which has happened, so...).

How do you evaluate big decisions in your life?

Generally I would try to meet new people. Unless I was specifically there as the consort, date, backup, etc of the hostess and she wanted me to be beside her. (Which has happened, so...).

How do you evaluate big decisions in your life?

I feel like whiskey is the wrong answer here. :rolleyes:

Do you agonize over decisions?

I feel like whiskey is the wrong answer here. :rolleyes:

Do you agonize over decisions?

OK, I laughed...you know, technically, whisky is a solution. (chemically).
:D

Not often. While I do try to take some appropriate time to make a decision, and at times I do have a tendency to rush it, generally, I'm pretty good about getting the information I really need and then making a decision forthwith.

Do you talk through your problems or do you work it out completely alone?

OK, I laughed...you know, technically, whisky is a solution. (chemically).
:D

Not often. While I do try to take some appropriate time to make a decision, and at times I do have a tendency to rush it, generally, I'm pretty good about getting the information I really need and then making a decision forthwith.

Do you talk through your problems or do you work it out completely alone?

I have a very solid sounding board in-house if I need help. Otherwise, I’m a DIY kinda guy.

Are you married?

Yes, I am.

What is the most expensive piece of jewelry you've ever purchased?

Well, since it was bought from a joint account, I would say that my ring husband gave me for Christmas a few years ago. My wedding and engagement rings almost 30 years ago only cost $100...and I wanted a bigger diamond, but didn't want to give up my original rings...so I have a beautiful white gold ring with a big diamond that I wear on my other hand now. :)

Have you ever bought jewelry as a gift just because you wanted to have it...no occasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back