bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

Sheer white panties...obviously wet from pumping yourself, most surely wearing an open cup bra and seated with legs spread wide! What a delightful treat for Barnes and Noble's browsers! Do we owe a special thanks to your friend Morgan for this very erotic scene?

I do have a funny Morgan story. She came by my house on Sunday when my parents were over for dinner. They thought she was a friend from work. My mom thought she was "so sweet." She's definitely not sweet!

I do have a funny Morgan story. She came by my house on Sunday when my parents were over for dinner. They thought she was a friend from work. My mom thought she was "so sweet." She's definitely not sweet!

Before dinner my dad was in the living room and my mom was helping in the kitchen. Morgan would make believe she was showing me work related emails on her phone now and then. She was actually showing me pictures of me exposing myself in public and of people looking at me.

I always try to respect other's choices and lifestyle. But I do admit that it is pretty exciting trying to seduce straight women. And yes, I have accidently/on purpose allowsd my skirt ride a little to far a time or two in a restraunt or other public places for a wondering eye to enjoy. I have a couple friends who I can tell are a tiny bit curious, so from time to time I'll tease them a little more so than appropriate. I hate disrespecting their marriages like that. But honestly if i knew i had half the chance i dont think i could hold back!! Lol sorry but these bitches be hott!! (Yeah i can call them bitches, we been close friends for years.l)

So wonderful. Xfeme4femex I like what you wrote. Go for it if you get the chance to enjoy a straight girl especially if she's married. Have fun and don't worry.

I always try to respect other's choices and lifestyle. But I do admit that it is pretty exciting trying to seduce straight women. And yes, I have accidently/on purpose allowsd my skirt ride a little to far a time or two in a restraunt or other public places for a wondering eye to enjoy. I have a couple friends who I can tell are a tiny bit curious, so from time to time I'll tease them a little more so than appropriate. I hate disrespecting their marriages like that. But honestly if i knew i had half the chance i dont think i could hold back!! Lol sorry but these bitches be hott!! (Yeah i can call them bitches, we been close friends for years.l)

I wish we had friends like you! I secretly hope someone does this to my wife and she caves.

Nice. I understand. But stay with those single or with a casual boyfriend. It is so much fun to flirt and entice..

Does anyone care to share your desire to either look at or show off panty bulge?

I'll answer in more detail later, but yes, my behavior encourages(?) other women to look (critically I might add), and to be maybe less careful about exposing themselves. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. Your question was good. As an example, even among my straight friends, if I'm shopping and trying on revealing things with them they'll try on things I'm sure they would never buy. I'll post more examples another time.

Tried my 'pedicure' way last weekend. Wore a short tight summer dress, no panties and sexy heels. She was a very cute Asian and once we started, I spread my legs giving her a wonderful view and she seemed shy but kept glancing up between my legs. Shop was just her & I and asked my if I wanted a foot massage . I asked just my feet ? and she began massaging my legs but seemed nervous as it had a storefront.
When we finished and I was paying her, I gave her a very generous tip and she she handed my a card with her cell number telling me to please call if I was interested in private massage and I invited her for a drink this weekend. She held my hand saying that she thought I was very sexy and loved my perfume. Can't wait until sixths weekend.

Tried my 'pedicure' way last weekend. Wore a short tight summer dress, no panties and sexy heels. She was a very cute Asian and once we started, I spread my legs giving her a wonderful view and she seemed shy but kept glancing up between my legs. Shop was just her & I and asked my if I wanted a foot massage . I asked just my feet ? and she began massaging my legs but seemed nervous as it had a storefront.
When we finished and I was paying her, I gave her a very generous tip and she she handed my a card with her cell number telling me to please call if I was interested in private massage and I invited her for a drink this weekend. She held my hand saying that she thought I was very sexy and loved my perfume. Can't wait until sixths weekend.

Sounds like fun will be had. Please keep us posted....;)

Sounds very interesting. keep us updated! ;)

Nice!

I keep going back and forth whether to post something on Craigslist to arrange something like this via Craigslist. I want to see my wife's reaction and see what she does. But I don't know if it's worth the work and potential issues from something lthat I'd get through a craigslist ad.

I find myself doing this in the hotel gym. I'll finish my work our, my shower then without getting dressed I'll ask someone about the local night life and and good lez bar. A few times I've been asked to meet them in their room for directions. :)

I asked a young sales associate at Penny's this afternoon if a skirt looked good on me.

I was topless.

Asked her if a blouse looked good on me.

I was skirtless ;)

As a truck driver i have been flashed a zillion times by men and women.

Back