If your wife or girlfriend cheated

Work

If my wife stepped out it would probably be with someone at her workplace. She works at a hospital. Lots of prospects.

My wife has cheated a few times very much with my encouragement

I have always wanted to see her fuck someone else. Still haven't

But watched her make out with a family friend recently

I would want it to be her crush from college that she never had the courage to get with...and I'd want to be there to help...

I would want it to be with a hung attractive guy that normally would be out of her league. I would want him to take pics of them together and my wife to save the pics for her own fantasies. Without her knowing, I would fund the pics and they would turn me on as well.

If my wife stepped out it would probably be with someone at her workplace. She works at a hospital. Lots of prospects.

When my wife and I decided that she was going to start having sex with other men, I assumed it would a guy from our gym. Turns out her first (of hopefully many) is one of her co workers.

Hmm the mention of a hospital has me thinking. I'm liking the idea of my wife hooking up with a doctor. An attractive, charming man giving her one hell of a physical.

If?

My wife's done it 3 times. Three times that I know of anyway. All 3 were guys she knew through work -- one a co-worker and the other two men who she met in the course of work. They occurred over a period of about 15 years.

I learned about them years later, well after I'd encouraged her to sleep with someone and told her she didn't have to tell me. When she told me about the first one, I was sore for about a day and then decided it didn't make sense given how our relationship evolved. From that point on, they became a source of arousal.

Best friends hubby

He and her text and send pics already. "Just as friends" but I think it's developing.

When I asked her this once upon a time, she identified a particular ex whose cock she really enjoyed. Now, I think it would be with an acquaintance in a spontaneous moment of lowered inhibitions. Maybe at a school reunion or someone from work.

I would be utterly devastated and broken. She knows she can talk with me which would make a world of difference........................................... possibly consent might be forthcoming.

I would be utterly devastated and broken. She knows she can talk with me which would make a world of difference........................................... possibly consent might be forthcoming.

So it's OK if she fucks someone else, just as long as she gets your approval first?

So it's OK if she fucks someone else, just as long as she gets your approval first?

Not necessarily a given but it could be open to discussion. My point is that I would be cut to pieces if she 'cheated' and was taking the piss out the trust I believe we have together.

Not necessarily a given but it could be open to discussion. My point is that I would be cut to pieces if she 'cheated' and was taking the piss out the trust I believe we have together.

It's not for everyone, but it can be very hot if she has a general permission and can come back and confess all the little details. Trust me on this--LOL

It's not for everyone, but it can be very hot if she has a general permission and can come back and confess all the little details. Trust me on this--LOL

That is the sort of discussion I am referring to. Not suggesting I would consent but it does have a certain appeal. What I am saying is 'cheating' (i.e. carrying out an affair behind my back whilst lying about where she is etc) is, to me, totally unacceptable and won't be tolerated. For me it is an issue of trust within our relationship. Communication is key and if she had a need I would be prepared to discuss it with her. If, say in a holiday type environment, we became involved together in a scenario with another/others that would be easier for me to deal with. It's the concept of 'cheating' behind my back that I cannot accept.

That is the sort of discussion I am referring to. Not suggesting I would consent but it does have a certain appeal. What I am saying is 'cheating' (i.e. carrying out an affair behind my back whilst lying about where she is etc) is, to me, totally unacceptable and won't be tolerated. For me it is an issue of trust within our relationship. Communication is key and if she had a need I would be prepared to discuss it with her. If, say in a holiday type environment, we became involved together in a scenario with another/others that would be easier for me to deal with. It's the concept of 'cheating' behind my back that I cannot accept.

All this I'll agree with. The first time my wife had sex with another man it was a cheating situation. I was devastated and it almost ruined us. But honestly the second time it happened I was secretly happy it did. I had been desiring her to do it again for many years. Now that opened the doors for our new hotwife lifestyle.

Vacations are a great place to start with this kind of thing

We have discussed it and 'pillow talk' such scenarios and both get off on the rp of another man having her. In reality I doubt it will ever happen but she has said that were something to happen spontaneously whilst away from home on holiday ......................... well she doesn't totally discard the idea. But she is dead against setting up a meeting to make it happen via a contact site or similar.

We have discussed it and 'pillow talk' such scenarios and both get off on the rp of another man having her. In reality I doubt it will ever happen but she has said that were something to happen spontaneously whilst away from home on holiday ......................... well she doesn't totally discard the idea. But she is dead against setting up a meeting to make it happen via a contact site or similar.

And she is correct. Setting up a meeting is more like a business meeting -- it doesn't work

Just tell her you are open to her being with other men. And see what happens

Hi

A complete stranger. It wouldn't be someone I know.

and funny looking too!
sorry, i couldnt resist,
i plan on cheating on my husbands current....
to get him for at least a % of the times hes cheated on me
so im (the wife) gonna cheat on him with his current gf.
check mate bitch:devil:

And she is correct. Setting up a meeting is more like a business meeting -- it doesn't work

Just tell her you are open to her being with other men. And see what happens

As I said. We do rp and chat in private and both get off on it. She will often suggest that I am videoing her at the time the idea of which seems to really do it for her. However I'm not into the idea per se of her "being with other men" in that she can simply shag who she wishes whenever she wishes. Our relationship is not, at the moment, anywhere near that. But the option to involve others in our sex life is open for discussion. One thing she is aware of is my absolute consent for her to satisfy a long standing bi curiosity. She is however by nature too shy to initiate or look for an opportunity to satisfy that urge. The same applies to us involving a man in any way.

They are. When you're away from home inhibitions may go down and you may feel a little more adventurous. Thus the expression "What happens in Vegas..." It was my wife vacationing with me that kick started our semi open relationship. She met another man. They hit off, an attraction was there. She saw it as a good time for a summer fling. She ended up at his place and he fucked her. One of the best things that ever happened to us.

I am sure it would be with her current sexting buddy that she doesnt know that I am aware of. I very much like reading their dirty texts to each other and she has exchanged several pics with him as well.

Back