• Man standing, woman kneeling and receiving

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Man on his back, woman laying or kneeing between his legs receiving

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • Woman reclining on her back, man straddling her face

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Man kneeling, woman on all fours receiving

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Man standing next to bed, woman reclining with head over edge of bed upside down receiving

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Other

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters

MarriedMan100

Experienced
What’s your favorite position for getting a blowjob? I know it’s not an exhaustive choice list that I’ve provided, but I had to limit it somewhat for practical reasons. Please note that I’m limiting the parameters to “receiving” a blowjob...if this post seems popular, I will do a separate survey for favorite position for “giving” one.

Also, I’m limiting the question to two people involved, in this instance. I’ve used the standard Man/Woman scenario in the choices I’ve provided, but if you want to change that in your mind to a woman with a strap-on/woman-on-man action, woman-on- woman action, or man-on-man action, that’s fine as well.

Last edited:
I like the one I am in right now, sitting in my recliner and getting one while on Lit!

Side by side

Or me on my back and her on all fours bur crucially not between my legs but almost on top of me so I can watch her amazing body and reach up and tease and finger her from behind.
Nothing turns me on more than giving pleasure and will make me swell even more in her mouth.

Other.

She's lying on her side. I'm sat on my ankles knees wide apart. My left thigh her pillow, my right knee just below her breasts. When she takes a little break from man meat she rolls her head along my thigh and I bend forward to french kiss her. All the while I have access with both hands to any part of her body.

We've never gone all the way to the blow, but could do. What I much prefer is taking her to orgasm with my fingers while her mouth is stuffed with cock like that. Her whole body bucking is awesome while I hold her head on me through it.

None of the above.....
My favorite is sitting on the sofa or on a chair, with my wife sitting on the floor between my legs.
Best of the best, is the same position, on a picnic table!

:)

None of the above.....
My favorite is sitting on the sofa or on a chair, with my wife sitting on the floor between my legs.

That's mine and hubbys favorite too!!

Other.

She's lying on her side. I'm sat on my ankles knees wide apart. My left thigh her pillow, my right knee just below her breasts. When she takes a little break from man meat she rolls her head along my thigh and I bend forward to french kiss her. All the while I have access with both hands to any part of her body.

We've never gone all the way to the blow, but could do. What I much prefer is taking her to orgasm with my fingers while her mouth is stuffed with cock like that. Her whole body bucking is awesome while I hold her head on me through it.
Nicely described...you make me very glad I asked!

None of the above.....

My favorite as well. Except swap edge of bed for sofa or chair.

Not to cast aspersions -
Any blow job is a good blow job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife

I voted "other". My choice - man flat on his back. Woman vertically on top of him facing away. Lucky 69!

Woman laying on the bed, head off the side, his strong hand wrapped around her neck. Feeling his cock open her throat with each thrust...

Oh, crap. I guess that falls I the *other* category

ok...man on back, woman kneeling between his legs looking straight into his eyes

Woman laying on the bed, head off the side, his strong hand wrapped around her neck. Feeling his cock open her throat with each thrust...

Oh, crap. I guess that falls I the *other* category

We guys all love a woman who's up for deep that way you sexy gorgeous. :rose:

I'll take one in any position she wants, however if she wants to straddle my face so I can eat her juicy pussy while she works on me, I will be very happy!

Other. I've enjoyed recently
a) I'm on my back, she's curled on her side, head resting on my tummy.
b) Her on all fours with her knees outside mine, breasts dangling against my thighs.

I feel the need to explain my vote which is where I will start.

I voted for "Man standing next to bed, woman reclining with head over edge of bed upside down receiving" which I have 2 reasons for this.

1. This is the only way my fiance takes/sucks me.
2. I used this method for years to train woman to deepthroat. It's a clear shot to the throat.

However, when I really want to relax and enjoy, nothing is better than this: "Man on his back, woman laying or kneeing between his legs receiving".

hmmmm...

Lol...a little hum...for run of the mill, me sitting on a chair, legs open, him standing...

Also, I have finger penetrated a mans anus during a bj, especially in a shower after using body wash lotion to lube his anus. Clean anus, so slick and slippery, feeling him get harder and harder in my mouth with warm water washing over my head and face and his cock throbbing and ass clenched for a powerful load of cum to make my cheeks full like a chipmonk. Then swirling cock in cum and gulping and breathing water over my face.

Last edited:
Lol...a little hum...for run of the mill, me sitting on a chair, legs open, him standing...

Als, I have finger penetrated a mans anus during bj, especially in a shower after using body wash lotion to lube his anus. Clean anus, so slick and slippery, feeling him get harder and harder in my mouth with warm water washing over my head and face and his cock throbbing and ass clenched for a powerful load of cum to make my cheeks full like a chipmonk. Them swirling cock in cum and gulping and breathing water over my face.

Fastest way to make me cum ... buckets at that :cool:

I enjoy a couple of them, I like the guy lay on the bed with me between his legs. Him standing with me knelt on floor. On occasions I will let him lay me on the bed and straggle me while he fucks my mouth.

Denny

None of the above.....

Not how I voted but done these ways most. Lots of picnic tables.

All of the above, but the best bj I ever received was with me sitting on the sofa and my wife kneeling between my legs. It was best because it was totally unexpected. She just walked out of the bedroom, knelt down, pulled out my cock, and started a fantastic blow job.

Back