Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The champagne is ready... :)

Ace-Of-Spades-Vegas.jpg

That bottle should hold the crowd for a while

That bottle should hold the crowd for a while
This is a Ace of Spades Salmanazar and can hold a nice crowd!!

Salmanazar holds 9 liters of champagne = 12 bottles!!

Emmy deserves it!!
m0642.gif

This is a Ace of Spades Salmanazar and can hold a nice crowd!!

Salmanazar holds 9 liters of champagne = 12 bottles!!

Emmy deserves it!!
m0642.gif

lets fill the swimming pool and have a big party!!

she deserves it and would love it!!

Happy Monday my sweet loved ones.
Hope you all had a great week-end, with loads of smiles, laughter and of course naughty fun
I slept most of the week-end, so tired, my body is tired.
But yeah , my last 6 nana::nana::nana:
It is time because my left upper body starts to look like a boiled lobster :eek:
But tired or not, I m still smiling and life is still beautiful.
Love you all.
But can't wait to be back on LIT and thank you ALL personally.

( so if anyone is in Grand Central or 3th Ave today, this is silly EMM, say hi;) )

And yep my hair is slowly growing back. Eyebrows are back. Under lashes still not.....
You and everyone battle cancer are great inspirations Emmy :) You definitely not letting it slow you doan on the mental side and it won't be long and you will have it back physically :kiss: Always wishing you the best my friend :rose::rose: M

Emmy, your grace and positivity are an inspiration for all who know you. Thank you for sharing your journey, here, and for reminding all of us that hope is always worth having.

The scars you have on the outside will never hide the beauty that shines brightly from within. <3 <3 <3

HAPPY HUMP DAY, my wonderful sweet amazing LIT friends.
And YEAH only 4 more :D, good thing because I start to look like a half boiled lobster:eek:
A few pictures I took yesterday, guess it was the last time to wear one of my little summer dresses:(. Today its dark, chilly and brrrrrrrr.
Have a wonderful day, with loads of smiles, laughter and naughty time.
I m for sure smiling :)
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_2814.jpg
    IMG_2814.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2
  • rsz_1img_2815.jpg
    rsz_1img_2815.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2
  • rsz_img_2816.jpg
    rsz_img_2816.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
  • rsz_img_2817.jpg
    rsz_img_2817.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
And YEAH only 4 more :D, good thing because I start to look like a half boiled lobster:eek:
A few pictures I took yesterday, guess it was the last time to wear one of my little summer dresses:(. Today its dark, chilly and brrrrrrrr.
cute outfit and those boobies are looking great! Glad you are getting near the end of treatments

Just so damn sexy, Emmy! And only 4 left!!!! :rose: https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4WdA0GsJvaY5fdc-bW6Qaoz0BCvhkFi879czNn4_-b5hmV0Q_Gw

Happy happy hump day. So close !!

Ps - I have some good cream to rub on your skin

Hey sexy lady! I check in here daily to get a dose of your sunshine!

These last four treatments will be a breeze - you got this! :kiss::kiss:

I've been away on vacation. Now I'm catching up. So glad you are almost finished. What a difficult journey you have been on and glad you have been sharing it with us.

You are looking really good. I love your smile photos.
attachment.php

4 four quatre quatro vier

Emma just saw the thread, you are very beautiful. Hug. Hope you always remain so vibrant
Hug

Happy Monday my sweet loved ones.
Hope you all had a great week-end, with loads of smiles, laughter and of course naughty fun :D
I slept most of the week-end, so tired, my body is tired.
But yeah , my last 6 nana::nana::nana:
It is time because my left upper body starts to look like a boiled lobster :eek:
But tired or not, I m still smiling and life is still beautiful.
Love you all.
But can't wait to be back on LIT and thank you ALL personally.

( so if anyone is in Grand Central or 3th Ave today, this is silly EMM, say hi;) )

And yep my hair is slowly growing back. Eyebrows are back. Under lashes still not.....

You look so sexy!

Wishing you all the best on your last few.

Boo! I hate the cold. It is a total crime to cover up such a lovely woman.

Smiling back at you !
Hugs and Kisses !:cattail:

Evening my sweet ones, I know posting twice today :D:devil:
But it will be an early morning for me tomorrow, blood work, radiation, check up with my oncologist.....
And Yeahh after tomorrow only 2 to go......
I still have monthly check ups, blood work, scans...and being on hormone treatment for the next 5 years.
So since I m alone (hubby is in Seoul) my kitty cats, Assie and Ayke are keeping me company in our big bed....:), there so sweet .
Love love YOU ALL, and can't wait to finally be back here, instead of leaving this quick messages for YOU ALL.
And now to sleep to get some much needed rest, this one is tired, her body is tired, but still smiling thanks to YOU ALL.
But THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NEVER ENDING SUPPORT.

(some more silly pictures)

Attachments

• IMG_2800.jpg
    IMG_2800.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2801.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2802.jpg
    IMG_2802.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2806.JPG
    IMG_2806.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2807.jpg
    IMG_2807.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
Evening my sweet ones, I know posting twice today :D:devil:
But it will be an early morning for me tomorrow, blood work, radiation, check up with my oncologist.....
And Yeahh after tomorrow only 2 to go......
I still have monthly check ups, blood work, scans...and being on hormone treatment for the next 5 years.
So since I m alone (hubby is in Seoul) my kitty cats, Assie and Ayke are keeping me company in our big bed....:), there so sweet .
Love love YOU ALL, and can't wait to finally be back here, instead of leaving this quick messages for YOU ALL.
And now to sleep to get some much needed rest, this one is tired, her body is tired, but still smiling thanks to YOU ALL.
But THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NEVER ENDING SUPPORT.

(some more silly pictures)
Support is one of those things friends do for one another Emmy :) You have always done the same for others :kiss::kiss: M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back