"Daddy?" I Whispered - LITEROTICAS #1 Story Stolen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also hate for readers to get the impression this is widespread among Lit authors, causing readers not to vote at all. THAT should also greatly concern the owners of this site.

Unfortunately, I suspect that this sort of thing happens more often than we'd like to admit.
Most of the tiffs here...are about voting and contests.

Okay....

Please quit posting on this tread and let it sink out of sight where it belongs.

I do agree...it should disappear. It's just that I'm relatively new and had questions....and still a little surprised there are people like that, here.

ScouriesWorld

another note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.

I thought that seeing I'm going to be here for a few days and while I've got this thread going that I'd also highlight some of my other stories that are either approaching an important milestone or which have hit one.

I believe authors here should highlight their successes in AHland so that other authors can appreciate the possibilities of this wonderful site.

I'll start with a story that is approaching 1 million in sales. it still has a good ways to go but it looks like it will become my third million seller sometime over the next twelve months. I invite you to read it - have a wonderful evening...

[size=+3]“We’ll Do Your Mom First,” I Said[/size]

tumblr_mzfkf4XlqI1rikb1uo1_500.gif

"We'll Do Your Mom First," I Said Two virgins decide to seduce their moms.
4.67 5,745 926,218 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/10/10
Public Comments: 145​

Last edited:
I do agree...it should disappear. It's just that I'm relatively new and had questions....and still a little surprised there are people like that, here.

Just the one. :rolleyes:

If you notice, most of his stories have "" in the title. Back when he first started he used those because it put his stories at the front of the lists. Now those lists are randomized instead of alphabetical. He's used every trick in the book to get eyes on his stories.

By the way, all of his #1 claims are in his own mind.

For years and years he ran fake contests, fake lists, and fake awards to associate his name with the real good authors on the site. Not to mention, starting his own association of readers that was just him. :rolleyes:

A real stellar human being.

Damn

Just the one. :rolleyes:

If you notice, most of his stories have "" in the title. Back when he first started he used those because it put his stories at the front of the lists. Now those lists are randomized instead of alphabetical. He's used every trick in the book to get eyes on his stories.

By the way, all of his #1 claims are in his own mind.

For years and years he ran fake contests, fake lists, and fake awards to associate his name with the real good authors on the site. Not to mention, starting his own association of readers that was just him. :rolleyes:

A real stellar human being.

I did wonder about all that crap. Thanks for your info...and now, per your suggestion, I'm moving on from it. Best thing to do.

ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

Sad really! Just makes you shake your head and wonder at the smallness of the mans life. He’s made some 32,000 posts but continually feels he has to create more ALTS. Then goes on threads and has conversations with his ALT. How pathetic is that!

Anyway SunnyALT from America (sic) you’ve just joined him and about twenty others of his ALTS on my ignore list. See ya…

And now let us get back to the subject at hand. Here’s one of my favorites! It now has amassed over a half million reads. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it (while also picking up a few tips on how to write a best seller of your own!).

[size=+3]Allison’s Ankle[/size]

1allison.jpg

Allison's Ankle Brother cocks his injured sis.
4.65 6668 541,998 Incest/Taboo (English) 10/20/06
Public Comments: 152​

I had a thought...

Scouries University!

You could 'hand-pick' the instructors, solicit students, and then hold a series of up-selling opportunities in hotel conference rooms.

Teach your students valuable promotional techniques so that...THEY TOO can be successful at driving page views for indifferently written smut!

What do you think?

There is no "SunnyALT". Believe me, I have 5,000 employees who are happy there's only one Sunny Johansen.

ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

Mr Brazil: In fact I do have a story in the works that takes place on the campus of Scouries University….

This one is approaching a really important number and in the fullness of time it will be my third story to have amassed 10,000 votes! Perhaps this achievement is the highest mountain to cross for a LITEROTICA author. So far only 14 stories and 11 authors have reached this lofty plateau. And only 3 authors (including yours truly) have done it twice. So doing it for the third time will be both record breaking and personally satisfying. And I want to thank all our loyal readers who’ve made it possible.

[size=+3] Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis[/size]

tumblr_o86fd73zEF1v1f6jzo1_500.jpg

Two Pregnant Moms - and Sis? Billy takes father's new bride.
4.56 9,942 669,495 Incest/Taboo (English) 03/31/07 approved
Public Comments: 145​

Last edited:
ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

Here’s one getting ready to go over the half million sale mark! A wonderful story that is sure to delight…

[size=+3]Axel’s Penis…and Mom and Annika[/size]

tumblr_mevfhvN8GO1qdz7nho1_400.gif

Axel’s Penis... and Mom And Annika Mom & Sis don't want a piece of plastic inside themselves.
4.58 3300 498756 Incest/Taboo (English) 04/12/09 approved
Public Comments: 90​

ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

Here’s one of my lowest scored Incest stories. Mainly it was scored low because the son raped his mother and then eventually got rid of his father. But what the heck it was a Halloween story!

But I read it again last night (for the first time in some nine years) and I quite liked it and was also impressed by my writing. Also enjoyed reading thru the 70 odd comments.

And you know what? 718 thousand readers isn’t too shabby! Try it – you just might like it…

[size=+3]Halloween Mom[/size]

tumblr_mdnkd7lsBO1re4mofo1_500.jpg

Halloween Mom Costumed teen takes sexy mother on back lawn.
4.23 2,304 718,035 Incest/Taboo (English) 10/19/07
Public Comments: 70​

Last edited:
ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

Here’s one that really got the Valentines Day crowd excited. A very high vote to sales ratio ensued. It is the only story I forgot to turn comments ON for. Pissed me off when I realized later… I think this one had the potential to be a 100 commenter… ah well I'll just take the 5805 votes and be happy …

And it is a story I'd recommend to anyone...

[size=+3]Valentine Siblings[/size]

tumblr_nvdqxjUuBW1sfjdwao1_500.gif

Valentine Siblings Ginny discovers the charms of her young brother.
4.57 5,805 373,287 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/03/07
Public Comments: 0​

Last edited:
ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

Here’s a fun one! It has done quite well with the LITEROTICA reading public. Approaching a half million in sales, has over 3000 votes and now has joined the 100 comments club. A veritable Triple Crown! And it has achieved all this in the supposedly rough and tough Loving Wives category.

By and large I’ve found the LW readers to be a fair group – they do score stories a little tougher than readers in other categories but that’s all for the good. Unlike many other categories (eg Romance, SciFi, Non Human etc.) you have to write a really good story in LW if you want to earn a good score.

I recommend this story to anyone who’d like to have a good read this evening. Enjoy!!!!

[size=+3]My Girlfriends Mom Shrieked[/size]

1MYGFMOM.jpg

My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked Tommy turns future father-in-law into a cuckold
4.64 3,090 446,173 Loving Wives (English) 03/24/09
Public Comments: 100​

Last edited:
ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

This is my lowest scoring story of all time!!!

And there is a real story behind this story. It was rejected some 8 times by LAUREL before it was finally allowed to pass. I’d submit it – she’d reject it! I’d then ask her why but never got an answer except for the broad rejection statements she includes when rejecting something.

The story was not one of my normal ones, which I warned readers in the opening description. Basically it started out as a story of a New York born American Jew who, after returning from a tour in Vietnam, learns about his family’s history during WWII, of their suffering under the Third Reich, of his aunts and uncles and grandparents being marched into the Nazi ovens, a story he’d been shielded from in his formative years.

He begins a one man campaign of revenge upon the German people. Yearly he returns to the Motherland, selects young, nubile, blond frauleins who he then proceeds to seduce, fuck, then rape, then kill. My story takes place in 2005 when our Jewish protagonist is 57 years old (he's already trooped over to Germany many times on his killing rampages before this story starts) . The first rejection was apparently due to the fact that the two German girls were killed during sex. It was changed in its first revision so that the girls weren’t killed during the sex – only later. NO GOOD said her highness. Revised again so that their deaths weren’t described at all – only their burials at sea. NOPE! This went on and on and on until I almost gave up. In the end I didn’t have him kill them at all – instead he impregnated their blond German bodies with Jewish DNA. A cop out on my part but I just had to get the thing off my computer and out into the world.

So I shoulda been home free. But alas once more the QUEEN pounced – this time changing the story from its original Non Consent category to INCEST of all things. Which of course was a category it shouldn’t have been in. But the irony of this change was that it got many more views than if it had been in NC. It’s now a double bestseller with over 200,000 in sales. I think she was hoping putting it in Incest would turn off many of my regular readers. Didn't work...

And even if you don’t want to read the story I have to recommend the comments posted on it to you. They are probably the most incredible comments you’ll find on the site outside of the LW category. Read them and enjoy…

[size=+3]Frauleins Fucked[/size]

shame85-hevsn-afd524.gif

Frauleins Fucked Thick cocked Jew impregnates two blond sisters.
3.87 1687 204916 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/08/06
Public Comments: 62​

Last edited:
ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

shame85-hevsn-afd524.gif

Frauleins Fucked Thick cocked Jew impregnates two blond sisters.
3.87 1687 204916 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/08/06
Public Comments: 62

You were too busy to read the comments made on this story last night? Not to worry! Here’s a few to whet your appetite…

1 - Here's a FACT for all of you..... Something that the 'honorable' press never publicized but that you can verify by looking it up on the Internet.
After WWII was over, in Germany and Japan, the American military and Political authorities, as well as the World's press coverage, turned a blind eye for over a year while the occupying American troops fucked every attractive German female from ten to fifty in sight and fucking DARED their husbands' and fathers' to give them any shit about it. It's a FACT that thousands of them were impregnated by American soldiers... Blacks, NYC Jew boys, Midwestern Polish, Good 'ol boy Rednecks... cocks of all shapes, colors, sizes and DNA groupings impregnated the German and Japanese girls and women. It was well over a year before the American authorities called an end to the rampant raping of every pussy that dared to step out into the light of day. (Remember.. the soldiers didn't have to ask to walk into a house. They just went inside and if there was a fuckable eleven or twelve year old daughter and mother, they got fucked and then they fixed a meal for the soldier before he fucked them a few more times.... and maybe came back for weeks and kept fucking them. (father and husband may well have been killed in the war and momma is enjoying the fucking, as well as the food and other goodies that the "Rich" American solder can supply since everyone was so fucking destitute after the war)

Don't take this on my word. Go check it out. A LOT has been removed or made hard to find but keep looking and you'll find it. As winners, we were no better than the Germans or Japanese. We fucked the shit out of the women of the losers.... and the girl's age didn't mean shit. If a GI wanted to fuck ten and eight year old sisters, their pussies got opened, filled, fucked and flooded with American sperm. They were brutal times. Perhaps the reason we don't hear about it is because it casts a pall of shame on America while we brag about how we freed Europe from the Nazi's. In any case, that's the way it was and now you know the truth. Our heroic grand pappies fucked the living shit out of their women. (of course, a bunch of helpful men, who'd been classified as 4F, spent nearly four years working their cocks to the bone, fucking the living shit out of millions of lonely American war wives. My father was a highly skilled machinist... exempted from military duty. He was a good looking, well hung man (passed that along to the four sons of OUR mother) and, as Superintendent of his dept., he had first pick of the pussy. Years later, he became an alcoholic and one day, when I was an adult, he told me that he'd fucked over two hundred of them and had gotten sixty three of them pregnant. (that he knew of, he said. They all kept their babies, in those days. Some of them had more than one by him.) (I'm the oldest of eight and our mother never had a fucking CLUE.)

When the war was over, he put our house up for sale, quit his job and moved us from Illinois back to his home area in the Wine country of the Finger Lakes Region of NYS. It only took me a second to figure out that he'd knocked up a shitload of experienced killers wives and was getting the fuck out of Dodge before they came home, found their wife with one or two extra kids, got out a couple of their war souvenirs and went hunting for the sperm donor. He got a ton of first choice pussy but he knew it was over. He was NOT stupid. (he said he the women went crazy because his cock was so thick and he had 8"... My brother's and I are the same but have nine or more)

Fifteen years ago, I joined a hook up and fuck site and I only fuck the very beautiful, intelligent, personable, first choice grade A prime pussy. Almost every woman I've fucked was married. Believe it or not, I'm still fucking the very first wife that I hooked up with. She's still a stunning beauty and an incredible fuck. According to her, her husband has barely six inches but she "loves him". (yeah, right... The fucking slut loves having my cock buried to the hilt in her cunt more than she loves her three kids.... the last one's mine.. I'd bet on it... a very pretty seven year old girl, now.) He owns and operates his own engineering company and works his ass off to give her lots of free time to fuck me. (I downloaded instructions for Kegel exercises to her laptop so my cock wouldn't make her cunt WAY too big for his cock. She's able to grip his cock and jerk him off with her Kegel muscles and milk every last drop of my big loads of cum into her womb.
2 - political hatred
He is as bad as the Nazi's. They were anti-semitic, he is anti-germanic. Even though it has been over a generation since that war. Even though most Germans, though still proud of their ancient heritage, feel the stains of Hitler's reich. Unlike Americans, they walk the streets of their cities and towns and still can see where houses and businesses have had to rebuild after the bombings. Hitler's bunkers, rocket factories, anlantic wall. The remains are still there. Think all they did was persecute Jews? Hitler took everything from the German people to fuel the war on the eastern front with Russia. He was up against a man as insane as himself in a vast country so far away that he couldn't get supplies and reinforcements to the troops fighting battles he ultimately couldn't win Thank God. But your character is spewing the same hatreds 70+ years later. Be careful what you write. People will fall for the printed word whether it is true or not. They will believe it. I don't like this. Your character wasn't part of the War. His parents escaped it and didn't discuss it with him till later in life. It is old history that shouldn't be repeated. And he is teaching innocent little girls, his daughters, to hate all things German also.
3 - Good reading!
It is too bad that you did not bring those two frauleins with your babies growing in their bellies, home with you to share your home and wife and children with you in a type of shack job marriage/partnership. On that you could have written several more chapters as you made siblings and half-siblings with the three women as well as began fucking your daughters as they reached puberty to produce more babies.
4 - Yet Another Hate-Filled jew....
....who lusts for revenge on his betters through defiling their "golden shiksas" ('shiksa' is jew-speak for 'non-jewish whore'). Where do jews get this murderous hatred? Is it due to their endlessly harped-upon travails in the so-called Holocaust? Hardly. It's literally thousands of years old; they get it from their "holy" book, the Talmud. Here's a few actual quotes from it:

"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night." - Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L.

"Even the best of the Goyim [non-jews] should be killed." - Abhodah Zarah (25b)T

It was these ancient genocidal attitudes that enabled the Soviet Union's overwhelmingly jewish secret police butchers to exterminate 9 million Ukrainians by starvation in the early '30s - BEFORE Hitler came to power in Germany.
5 - ....
Wow.. a whole lot of very strong reactions here.

Personally, I aint jew and i aint german.

From what i've read below:
Jews killed a whole lotta people.
Germans killed a whole lotta jews.
Teh Arab nation is (obviously) at war with Israel.

And i still don't care. I'm voting a 100 just to piss all those who got offended by the political theme. Here's a thought: if the author warned you about the content and you still read it, its your fault.

Aside form the guy who said a few more 9/11s are needed... I'm really amused by everything thats been writen here.

The comments that is - i didnt get a nice woody from the story. The story is nicely writen though and not bad.
6 - well down Scouries, fuck those hairy german cunts
As a black man who worked in Germany, I can fully understand what you are talking about. The Germans have this arrogant supremist attitude, and not just against blacks, but also against other whites. The only way to wipe it out is to fuck German women and knock them. Give them the WURST!!! My only regret is that I only left 23 brown babies in Germany.

I liked the Mechanic Story and this one was wild. Your one crazy motherfucker. I like reading your stories. And I like that you keep switching your race around. In one story, you are an Italian, in the next you are a jew. Its funny to notice how the white readers always react with this internal, white on white racism.

I always used to think crackers were just crackers, but its funny to see that some whites get pissed when the Jew or the Italian white boy gets the blonde pussy.

Mr. SCouries, keep writing this hard dick shit and getting the pussy, and if you need help, I will assist like Scottie Pippen.​

ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

Now here’s one that before I submitted it I had no idea what reaction I’d get from my readers. I worried that a guy sucking his own cock might be a turn off for many. Surprisingly it did very well, much better than I’d hoped – almost 2500 votes and 58 comments and a red H!. And the story comments indicated how many guys had tried it when they were young. Did you? Were you able to get it in your mouth? All of it?

Apparently the BOXMAN tried it... or was that Pauletta?

[size=+3]Autofellating Brother[/size]

auto-fellation-6.jpg

Autofellating Brother? Can cute teen Mike really suck his own...
4.71 2,444 168,406 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/04/12
Public Comments: 58​

ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

8b5886e1e3a03bd273c4054e7b08-donald-trump-recently-called-for-a-temporary-ban-on-all-muslims-into-the-united-states-is-this-a-vi.jpg

Here’s a story that I wrote some 10 years ago that involved an Arab Muslim family who moved into a town in the Old South. And I believe that its women like this story’s Mrs Mahmoud who prove that the DONALD has got his whole Muslim theses wrong. Once you get these Arab women stripped out of their hijabs and burqa things and in bed they are just as good as your typical American girl. Even better some say. Certainly the hero of my story certainly cums around to that view.

And it did quite well with the LITEROTICA reading public – almost 2400 votes, over three hundred thousands in sales, 40 comments and a big, hot H.

I invite y’all to read this inspiring work…

[size=+3]Me, Mom and Mrs. Mahmoud[/size]

tumblr_o0aqn7gME71u9yvd9o1_500.gif

Mrs Mahmoud getting her first taste of Southern, Christian cock...

Me, Mom and Mrs. Mahmoud Teen seduces Arab neighbor; Mom gets interested.
4.63 2,381 329,046 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/24/06
Public Comments: 40

Me, Mom and Mrs Mahmoud

"So whadaya think of them sand niggers done moved in next door to you," Billy Joe Cooper asked, as he, Sam Rowland and I sat smoking in the stands of the baseball field. Or at least the other two were smoking; I'd finally kicked the habit during my five weeks up north.

"Sand niggers?" I asked, totally confused by Billy Joe's comment.

"They moved in last week. Into old man Drake's house."

"Who did?"

"The camel jockeys! Ehhhrabbb terrorists," he giggled, making me wonder if he was smoking something besides tobacco.

"It's true Rod," Sam said as he exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"Next door to us?"

Last edited:
ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

I read this story last night for the first time since I published it here 5 years ago. And I loved it! I’m very good at writing dialogue but I think I even outdid my normal dialogue writing when I wrote this one. It was set in Miami which I know so well and that certainly makes the writing easier and quicker, more flowing. And I also think it was perhaps because I know characters like these so well – their words and actions in the story reflect my everyday interactions with people down here.

I also like my stories to have some humor in them and judging by the responses I got I think I succeeded reasonably well in this regard.

The French lesbian, Emanuelle, is an amalgam of the girls I met in Paris during a year I spent there in my formative years. It’s incredible how widely divergent are American and French views of sex.

And Doctor Singh is based on a college teacher I had many years ago. And yes I did eventually come to believe he was sleeping with his mother and sisters even while teaching at a small liberal arts school in the northeast.

Lots of people loved the story and many commented that they hated it. It had the typical AHland bashing comments (it was a contest story) but all in all it has fared well over the years. Some (mostly positive) comments are included below.

3,300+ odd votes, a red H, a quarter of a million in reads, and 85 comments was a wonderful reward from my readers. Thanks! And if you haven’t yet read this bestseller I invite you to try it…

[size=+3]Cured for Christmas[/size]

tumblr_n8zy2xDXHd1tt4poqo2_400.gif

Read how Roberto cures these two…

Cured for Christmas Dad won't so son must try to cure his lesbian sister.
4.60 3,368 243,557 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/11/11
Public Comments: 85​

Some Comments: the first from an unhappy AHlander)

too bad
Too bad someone couldn't cure literotica of your abysmal writing.

Another...
coffee out the nose moment:
"Do you think mom wants Paloma to end up in the arms of some foreign lesbian? Maybe a Bulgarian or a German. Do you know what kinds of things German lesbians get up to?" Dad may not have but he could imagine it.
Great satire/humor in this one. Thanks.

Thanks
You write well, if it wasn't about sex I'd still read your stories because they also make me laugh.

It is just a story folks!
Some people feel that stories come from our lives or are autobiographical. It is entertainment. Instead read it and if you enjoy the 45 minutes or so of reading pleasure it gives you, so much the better. If you do not like it, move on. If you really, really like it, let the author know. Thank you Sir Scouries!

Some people take stories too seriously
Especially ones that are obviously humorous/tongue-in-cheek. The whole thing was filled with stereotypes, outdated thinking, etc. and because we can so easily compare and contrast that to what our better selves know to be true, it was a hoot!
I hope that some readers sensitive to this kind of story will remember that this is an erotic-oriented site that thrives on creative and unusual writing that often pushes on the boundaries. It's truly nothing to get ones panties in a bunch over.

Yes, indeed! Fathers and brothers have to do their duty and protect their female kin.
Other cultures often have good ideas, esp. the Indian culture. Thank you for writing this educational piece.

Good Story To Be Continued ?????
I enjoyed this story and hope that you will turn it into a mini series of family loving and include the 'X' lesbian French lover in the mix... Again I enjoyed reading this and all of your stories...

joyous laughter
Beautiful story at times I laughed so hard I nearly cried, truly wonderful.

Whether goes the whiner?
Ohmymmotherfuckinggod! What an absolute insufferable supplicant you are Senor Scouries. "Please vote, please append your approval toward the author. It's not enough you read my story and comment, please, oh please...
OBTW - Excellent tale; deliciously depraved, and I certainly hope "that French bitch" gets hers! And that you write about it.
I mean really, the impudence of your importunity, your baleful beseeching bordering on badgering, you hectoring harangue...

Okay I gave you a 5.

ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

I’ve always advocated that authors submitting stories to LITEROTICA should have the option of not being forced to put their story into a specific category. That we have the option of not categorizing a story.

This story is one that I wish I’d had that option. In the end I put it in Interracial but LAUREL switched it to Incest without advising me. Which unfortunately took away the surprise which was integral to the story line. It was like giving away the ending before you’d read a paragraph.

It would have been better from my point of view in Interracial or simply a General – ‘could be anything’ –Category. However authors trying to think outside the box, who have suggestions to improve the site, are rarely listened to or even acknowledged. C’est la vie as my French girlfriends say…

I enjoyed writing this story – the Spring Break scene in South Florida is well known to me and over the years I’ve met all sorts of coed foursomes who were the inspiration for the stars of this tale. One of the most interesting things about living in a tourist destination (from a people watching stand point) is how people so quickly shed their sexual inhibitions when on vacation. They literally become different people…

This is another of my stories that features particularly good dialogue writing on my part. Again, having such great familiarity with people like these over the years, the dialogue just flowed off my pen.

It also, like most of my stories, has a humorous undercoat that invariably brings a smile to my readers face. And, like many other of my stories (eg Mrs. Mahmoud, Cured for Christmas, Frauleins Fucked, Finding Danielle, My Vietnamese Granddaughter, etc.) it addresses some of the big political and social issues of the day.

I think this is something many of LITEROTICA’S authors fail to understand. That it is possible to write an erotic story that includes humor and deals with real life issues.

Please enjoy!

[size=+3]Becky’s South Beach Spring Break[/size]

tumblr_nbyfx3wccS1svnfi3o2_400.gif

Becky likes her big brother…

Becky's South Beach Spring Break Rebecca meets her black half brother.
4.56 1,880 157,870 Incest/Taboo (English) 06/18/06
Public Comments: 45​

Some Comments:

excellent
finally, a story that sounds realistic...well written and very erotic

impressive
loved the tension, the agony... waiting for the dilemma in the title to actually follow through in the story... very well-written and interesting.

and, sigh, even though it's 'wrong' (incestually speaking) for them to be together, part of me hopes they work it out...

great job!

One of your best tales !!!
Jim, you gave us the best interracial love story I have ever read on LITEROTICA. While to many (most?) incest is 'wrong' I can't help hoping that they stay together, however their initial relationship was tainted by prejudice and bigotry and they were brought together by lust and only lust so I see little hope for them. Altogether another well written and entertaining tale Jim. You should give us a few more chapters (her mother's reaction on meeting her son etc.) or at least a sequel but you simply can't leave us hanging!

Excellent interacial story
I'm Mulatto myself, so I can appreciate the dynamics of this story. I used to be somewhat like Rod though my white mother kept me. I liked how Becky was portrayed as not completely regretful or apologetic. She spoke genuinely and truly throughout the entire story, and even the incest was more symbolic than erotic. It was such a good story that I didn't even begin to un-zip. Anyway, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to appreciate a sequel written with the same skill and intensity as this last one.

My New Favorite Author
You are one helluva writer. How do you come up with this stuff? The characters, the plot, the storyline. Simply amazing!

I don't waste my time to read material by so called self-proclaimed best seller; popular writers. Chances are the stories are over fucking hyped to begin with. I like to read stories and judge for myself what constitutes a good story in my eyes👠👠👠Kant

ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

Everyone is always complaining about the LovingWives category but not me! How can you complain when a story gets a quarter of a million reads, close to 2000 votes and gets a red H and 49 comments? You can’t!

And I just wish that we’d stop getting all these “whining” threads from AHers about how mean the LW readers are. For you complainers here are a few stats on the category: During the last 30 days 159 LOVING WIVES stories had been published on the site. 143 of them (or 90% of them) have scores of over 3! The lowest scoring story sits at 2.29. And for those who’ve never checked what the scores represent here’s a little reminder:

1 – I hated it!
2 – I didn’t like it much
3 – Liked it – keep on writing
4 – Really Liked it – Good read
5 – Loved it – one of the best!

In other words 90% of the LW stories submitted this month have been Liked, Really Liked or Loved! And this is the toughest category on LITEROTICA? Give me a break! Quite frankly at least 20% of the stories submitted to this site (in every category) should be scored between 1 and 2. There is some truly awful stuff that comes out every day. Probably another 40% of the stories should be between 2 and 3 – below average amateur jottings. Maybe another 30% should be between 3 and 4 – stories that were ok but nothing special. This leaves only about 10% that should be rated between 4 and 5 (and that might be stretching it).

My 8 LW stories have received the following scores: 4.67, 4.54, 4.68, 4.64, 4.42, 4.43, 4.16, and 4.53. Which produces an overall average of approximately 4.5! The eight stories have also received over 15,000 votes in total and some 641 comments. Which means some 8000 votes of 5 have been made on these stories. Which is way too high! People score all stories too high and mine are no exception.

And yes some comments haven’t been the most friendly but the majority have been quite supportive and I appreciate them. Thank you LW readers!

So just write your stories and stop blaming the readers when your story is scored lower than you want. Because whatever score they’ve given you is probably much higher than it really merited.

Read this story yesterday for the first time in over five years and I loved it. It’s very, very good…

Please enjoy!

[size=+3]Emma’s Summer Babysitting Job[/size]

tumblr_o2aw9lzNlW1qjptn9o1_500.jpg

Emma's Summer Babysitting Job Married woman is mesmerized by the guy she used to babysit.
4.68 1935 242704 Loving Wives (English) 09/08/10
Public Comments: 49​

Some Comments:

Here’s a comment by one of the all-time LITEROTICA greats – BOSTONFICTIONWRITER -dead now but still fondly remembered…

I love Massachusetts stories
The story ended the day before my 38th birthday. Awesome.I used to know a Marcia Kruger and her brother, Jackie Kruger. I wonder if there's any relation. Nah. This was fiction, wasn't it? I can't imagine your royalty check you'll be receiving from Literotica for this masterpiece."Wonderfully entertaining. The characters were real and the dialogue was spot on with just enough imagery. Great job, great story. Good luck in the contest. I hope you win.

Vividly written
I could almost smell the salt air when the Island was explained. The description of the island was spot on to some of the places I have visited on the east coast. This would be a great place to have a summer vacation. Sweet love and a double header, with mom and his lover having his child. I would have loved to have been looking over his shoulder when he took his mom, but I'm a dirty old man, and love mother and son sex.

The story left me with wanting more, and the erotic sex was skillfully written. Good luck in the contests, and thanks for the exceptional story. I think the story is no less than a five, it's just a shame that we can't vote for a higher number.

Excellent
Just one of your BEST, which also means one the absolute best on this site.

Sick people
A story about three thoroughly shitty people. Why the fuck did the whore marry Clark in the first place? His money? Romance my ass, they all need killing.

Ripping Yarn
Another very good piece of work. I look forward to reading your contributions and I am never disappointed. Keep them coming.

One of your best.
I always enjoy your stories, Jim; and this was one of your best. I agree with Rich that you have that unique ability to make your reader almost smell the salt, sea air. Excellent read; and I'm glad to see you active again.

Can anybody guess which jealous AHlander wrote this comment?
Just an unmitigated heap of shit story by a perverted Pom !!
One of the worst on this site !

Some may be mad with this (?) ending
But, a lesson I learned ago comes to mind - "leave them wanting more". You certainly did that here. I like it. Then again, I've come to expect that from you.

Always a favourite
I read this a couple of years ago and loved it then. Today, going through a collection of old bookmarks, I found it again and smiled the whole way through.

image.php

QUOTE KANTARII I don't waste my time to read material by so called self-proclaimed best seller; popular writers. Chances are the stories are over fucking hyped to begin with. I like to read stories and judge for myself what constitutes a good story in my eyes👠👠👠Kant

That’s a very interesting strategy my dear. However on a site with some 500 new stories submitted each week (or 25,000+ per year) just randomly clicking open stories will invariably lead to you wasting huge amounts of your time.

Most readers winnow down this huge field in a variety of ways: by category or subcategory, favorite author list, favorite story list, most read, highest votes received or most comments received to name a few.

mgVMH1O.gif

And my guess is that if you read one of my stories you just may find you’ll judge for yourself that in your eyes you’ve found what constitutes a good story. Read the one I just highlighted above for a start – whether you like it or not I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.​

ScouriesWorld

James R Scouries esq.

No I hadn't forgotten you boys and girls! The Scouries family just decided to take a little holiday cruise to celebrate our wonderful cuntry.

Here’s one of my double headers! The two chapters were published back in 2007 (about 3 months apart). Together they have almost 890,000 reads! And over 5800 votes! Pretty good numbers no matter how you look at them.

The story takes place in Tampa, Florida with much of the action taking place first in a strip club and then later in a club where it’s the men doing the stripping – the Cock Pit Club. Our well hung and masked hero finds himself one night stripping for a group of girls out on a bachelorette party. A party that includes his sweet and sexy sister Natalie!

How will she react when she sees ROBIN? And what about mom?

I reread the story today and I enjoyed it immensely.

What so many of our AHland writing experts have forgotten (or probably never learned) is that our readers want good stories – not good writing. It’s not the category, nor the fetish, nor the grammar, etc., etc., that counts – it’s the story. And this one is a great one – read it tonight!!!!

[size=+3]Nude Dancing[/size]

tumblr_mqpk599Rn91qd2dcwo1_500.gif

Nude Dancing # 01: Sis Teen dances for his sister Natalie…and Mom?
4.68 2248 503786 Incest/Taboo (English) 06/29/07
Public Comments: 30

Nude Dancing # 02: Mom Bobby dances with his mom - and more.
4.73 3565 384473 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/15/07
Public Comments: 63​

Some Comments:

Beautifully written and all about love.
This pair of stories will certainly be re read many times. It will be one of my favorite "keepers".
Please grace us with more of your work

MORE LEWD
Scouries,you are gettig more lewd by the second[I am pleased to say]

FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!!!
There are no words to express just how much I love and adore your writing. Fucking FABULOUS!!!! You are one of the few who keep me coming back to this site for more. Bravo you've done it once again. I sit on the edge of my seat anticipating your next entry. Give me more!!!! As long as you keep writing like this you will remain in high demand. Smooches!!

Holding my breath
Okay I'm absolutely in love with this story. I can't get enough. When I saw the new chapter was out I felt like a kit at the candy story. I can't wait for more chapters.

About Time
Just discovered your treasure trove of stories and look forward to many more hours of enjoyment

my physical reaction while reading this
I was crusing along fine until you got to the erotic couplilng parts - and then - at certain parts, my lower, pelvic region literally jerked in response to your words. This was very hot reading for me, now please excuse me while I cool off! Thanks for a very hot story.....

the best
JIm,
You the best author in here,I have read all your work,more than once,keep it up.
Sunny boy

they come, they read, they cum, they vote, they favorite...

Just checked and this thread seems to be provoking a little attention from my readers.
Getting all ssorts of comments, votes, views and favorites.

Thanks!!!

tumblr_nxsyt6Uv0Y1rq0u5do1_500.jpg

"ohhhh jim..."

scouries : Submissions : Recent Activity

Last 30 Days – 252 items of activity (comments, favoriting story or me etc)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back