Has this ever happened to you? (Concerning submissions of reviews)

jaykaythree

Really Experienced
I found this one story over in Romance, and thought to comment on it. I had it all nice and typed, only to discover that I hadn't been signed in at that moment.. Therefore, it's likely to post, if/when it does,.as Anonymous.

I sent to the author, to let know that I am the said Anonymous, but am curious -- has it ever happened to you, where you meant to post as yourself but forgot to sign in?

I guess I just must need another cup of coffee ...

I found this one story over in Romance, and thought to comment on it. I had it all nice and typed, only to discover that I hadn't been signed in at that moment.. Therefore, it's likely to post, if/when it does,.as Anonymous.

I sent to the author, to let know that I am the said Anonymous, but am curious -- has it ever happened to you, where you meant to post as yourself but forgot to sign in?

I guess I just must need another cup of coffee ...

You could post it again under your own name and request that the author delete the first one.

You could post it again under your own name and request that the author delete the first one.
Done ... strange thing is, when I posted as me it went right through. My anonymous post took two days. But I got hold of the author, detailed the situation, and hopefully we should soon be good to go.

Done ... strange thing is, when I posted as me it went right through. My anonymous post took two days. But I got hold of the author, detailed the situation, and hopefully we should soon be good to go.
That's how it works now. Account name comments can go through immediately (not always, though, some Accounts still get scrutiny). Anon comments go through a spam screening process, which is done in batches, I think.

I rarely ever comment, but when I do, I always make sure my name is on it.
I'm always signed in on my laptop, which is the only thing I use for Lit.

Back