A Poet Walks Into a Bar . . .

I'm in the mood to drink my dessert tonight.

e993a979aeb6d8f73e53e5c63b8b6546.jpg

Hold Back the River

*looks around, smiles at the shadows and the dust motes, the shining brass and gleaming old wood...*

this place is filled with good memories and music hangs in the air as you float in my thoughts

:kiss:

*looks around, smiles at the shadows and the dust motes, the shining brass and gleaming old wood...*

this place is filled with good memories and music hangs in the air as you float in my thoughts

:kiss:
.. yeah

I orbited the world last night, latitudes bisected by the equator where run the longitudes, eastward to awakening sun, raced through the night with bing remarking on tiny scraps of earth cast across the seas

just reaching TN now

night night! x

Wandering Jack Alexander
haf a glass a milk
splash Kahlua,
Old #7
stir with a brush garnish,
next latitude

Sad to see we've gained a troll on our New Poems, and he's miles less literate and even more obnoxious than JBJ.

Anyone else want to share a drink? Scotch for me... what'll y'all have?

Sad to see we've gained a troll on our New Poems, and he's miles less literate and even more obnoxious than JBJ.

Tequila, lemon slice, lemon squash, short glass loads of ice
Last drink for me

something ice cold and refreshing for me on this hot June day, just in from the garden, going to search the web for "Cool as a Cucumber Soup" it should be a lot like gazpacho

Oh, I cant wait to see the reviews; was it black tie?
Tea?

Yes, it was black tie, but quite a few of them had been repurposed. ;)

The tea was refreshing and restorative. It was important we all stayed hydrated. :D

Back