Bareback

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
I am a relative newbie to anal, but do want to eventually try bareback. A lot of advice is that you need to know the guy before you feel safe to do it.

That is really difficult for me, so wanted to hear about real life, or maybe first time experiences, from guys who have done bareback.

my first time was bareback and I loved it! but he also had proof of recent testing and a clean bill

In my case I knew the guy for quite some time before I gave in to all his flirting and raunchy talk. I feel that with the easy availability of testing and a bit of caution you will get the experience you desire. Having your own test results to share and demanding the same in return is reasonable.

In my case I knew the guy for quite some time before I gave in to all his flirting and raunchy talk. I feel that with the easy availability of testing and a bit of caution you will get the experience you desire. Having your own test results to share and demanding the same in return is reasonable.
I hear you, but never got around to it :-(

I'd say caution is important here. I didn't show it my first time, and was fortunate, but there's no reason not to get to know the person well enough first to decide if you can trust them. You don't want to spend months worrying because you didn't show caution, you want a good experience.

I was on top the first time, sinking down onto him. It was really good, I could control the penetration. But he also knew what he was doing. It's important to understand that fucking an ass just right is a different animal than fucking a pussy just right. Sensation at the opening and prostate(I hate describing it that way, prostate is the least lyrical word ever, how come there's no good alternative) are an art form, pounding can only be done to the extent that their cock fits, but great pleasure, almost a vibrating pleasure, can be attained by the sensation at the ring. Deeper penetration is fantastic once you reach the point where you are super comfortable with that particular cock inside you, so sometimes, it's good to just let it enter and then keep things mellow for a while until you relax around him.

For entry, push out like you are trying to evacuate your bowels(ah, so not lyrical), this opens your sphincter(fuck ring? Cock hugger? I'm dying here), which makes entry much easier. So, you push out the whole time that entry is occurring.

Someone needs to write an anal thesaurus.

with all the guys i have been with i have been the bottom and with almost all of them where bareback bareback is far better just feeling a hot bare cock inside you feels great and i love when the cum leaks down your leg. My first ever time i was with a guy he was a friend and it felt great to get his cock inside me

We only BB'd after we both showed clean bill of health. Although I had BB anal with females, I'd say it feels different with a guy, better when cumming for sure.

Girl vs Guy anal...

What do you attribute the difference to? Is it physical, your own mental state or some combination?

with i am with girls i think it is a combination but with guys physical i just like being the bottom but i do prefer having sex with girls though

I'd say caution is important here. I didn't show it my first time, and was fortunate, but there's no reason not to get to know the person well enough first to decide if you can trust them. You don't want to spend months worrying because you didn't show caution, you want a good experience.

I was on top the first time, sinking down onto him. It was really good, I could control the penetration. But he also knew what he was doing. It's important to understand that fucking an ass just right is a different animal than fucking a pussy just right. Sensation at the opening and prostate(I hate describing it that way, prostate is the least lyrical word ever, how come there's no good alternative) are an art form, pounding can only be done to the extent that their cock fits, but great pleasure, almost a vibrating pleasure, can be attained by the sensation at the ring. Deeper penetration is fantastic once you reach the point where you are super comfortable with that particular cock inside you, so sometimes, it's good to just let it enter and then keep things mellow for a while until you relax around him.

For entry, push out like you are trying to evacuate your bowels(ah, so not lyrical), this opens your sphincter(fuck ring? Cock hugger? I'm dying here), which makes entry much easier. So, you push out the whole time that entry is occurring.

Someone needs to write an anal thesaurus.

Wow, as an experienced bottom, I agree with all of this. Especially the last part about bearing down (see, it's not that hard to clean it up :) ) when you're receiving, that is the best, most practical advice you can give your lover when it comes to anal. As for bareback, well, if you've done it, you know it feels amazing, so much better than with a condom. But safety, and knowing who your lover is of course so important. And, on a side note, some men are just extremely against using a condom. Not to stereotype, but, in my experience, caucasian men will usually use, while latin men take a lot of negotiating, and african-american men usually flat out refuse.

And as for colorful names for the male sphincter, how about peter squeezer? dick drainer? cock clamp? Or how about something more descriptive, like "paradise?" ;)

Wow, as an experienced bottom, I agree with all of this. Especially the last part about bearing down (see, it's not that hard to clean it up :) ) when you're receiving, that is the best, most practical advice you can give your lover when it comes to anal. As for bareback, well, if you've done it, you know it feels amazing, so much better than with a condom. But safety, and knowing who your lover is of course so important. And, on a side note, some men are just extremely against using a condom. Not to stereotype, but, in my experience, caucasian men will usually use, while latin men take a lot of negotiating, and african-american men usually flat out refuse.

And as for colorful names for the male sphincter, how about peter squeezer? dick drainer? cock clamp? Or how about something more descriptive, like "paradise?" ;)

Okay, bearing down, that's one out of the way.:D

I had sex with a girl once with a condum back in college. I hated it so much that I swore I would never have sex on that basis again.

I've received anal sex from 2 guys and given it to one. Bareback is the only way to go because of how good it feels that way. But moreover, why would you want to have anal sex with a guy that you haven't gotten to know well enough to trust to that level. That just seems kind of silly to me.

I had sex with a girl once with a condum back in college. I hated it so much that I swore I would never have sex on that basis again.

I've received anal sex from 2 guys and given it to one. Bareback is the only way to go because of how good it feels that way. But moreover, why would you want to have anal sex with a guy that you haven't gotten to know well enough to trust to that level. That just seems kind of silly to me.

Perfect response.

Being real, I am a late-in-life slut cocksucker, falling deeper down the rabbit hole every day, and loving it. From toy play [man o man, prostate massage influenced orgasms are soooo strong!], I know I'd theoretically want to be the same way with my ass, but of course, practicalities stand in my way. A little bit of experience has confirmed this. But, I don't want AIDS. I don't want my ass torn up....

This drug is relatively new, but I think about it often. I wish someone on here was on it and could talk about their experiences....

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html

Being real, I am a late-in-life slut cocksucker, falling deeper down the rabbit hole every day, and loving it. From toy play [man o man, prostate massage influenced orgasms are soooo strong!], I know I'd theoretically want to be the same way with my ass, but of course, practicalities stand in my way. A little bit of experience has confirmed this. But, I don't want AIDS. I don't want my ass torn up....

This drug is relatively new, but I think about it often. I wish someone on here was on it and could talk about their experiences....

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html

Y, I absolutely understand and agree with you. And I take my health very, very seriously. I practice safe sex every single time I'm intimate, be it having my partner use a condom, or having chosen a frequent partner wisely. With an experienced lover, a willing openness to the experience, a nice long, slow evening, and LOTS of lube, I promise you will not experience a "torn up" ass. Once you experience it, with your partner wearing a condom, you more than likely will crave to fall, maybe even throw yourself "down the rabbit hole" with more and more gusto. It's a little addictive.
And you are in one of the sexiest cities in the world. I spent an amazing period in New Orleans, enjoying time with some truly warm, kind, amazing, and sexy men. Believe me that city is full of men that know their way around a man's ass. You are in good hands. :)

Does it count here when my wife was younger she took birth control pills for her acne? Her BF at the time took advantage of that and went bareback with her, as well as the few others who had her. I did too when I met her and then ended up marrying her.

No fumbling for the condom or having extras for another go. That was before so much worry about STD and glad we did catch any.

Last edited:
I have never had bb and I am worried about that but yet I want to feel a guy cum in my ass without the restriction of a condom.

Good for you, Diablo, for understanding and exploring your own desires. You should always be concerned about health. You just need to meet someone that you take the time to get to know, to trust, and of course that you know his status. And by then, you will hopefully feel secure and confident enough to indulge in that action to allow yourself to enjoy it. There is nothing better than dating a man you are open, honest and safe with, so that you CAN let him cum in your ass as much as you want. As great as anal sex is, there are just so many things about receiving BB that just fires so many little synapses in your brain, which smart boys know that's where all the really sexy stuff is.

Thank you. I have had my brushes with a couple of major health issues (heart and lung) due to what I have done for a living and when I went down last year with what was thought to be a heart attack it made me realize that if I want to live the life I want to I need to make some changes

Understand completely, Diablo. Well I certainly encourage to enjoy what you want to enjoy as we, as far as we now, only get one turn at bat. I'm glad you were able to come out on the other side of your health problems.

I Have To Say ....

..... That it's definitely worth the experience. Of course, you MUST ensure the person has a completely clean bill of health. No exceptions. I am going to have a regular boyfriend/girlfriend one of these days, specifically so they can bareback me. And I WILL be SO HAPPY to do whatever it takes to keep the "cumming" back for more. :D

I've had several long terms, Veronica, and there is nothing better. You just feel safer, and then you can do all the REALLY dirty stuff you fantasize about. šŸ˜Š

I've had several long terms, Veronica, and there is nothing better. You just feel safer, and then you can do all the REALLY dirty stuff you fantasize about. šŸ˜Š

I already DO all the REALLY naughty stuff I fantasize about! Doing them bareback would just make them more "intimate", plus, there's that whole "feeling it" deep and long after they are gone "glow" ;) :rolleyes::D

Back