In time for Lea

good to see you did not just up and go. I would have missed you and the fun chats.

I would miss our word play WAY to much!! ;)

Like you had stated before, life is too short to not have fun. And it is fun to chat with a sexy, smart and fun lady. ...and ummm your pictures definitely make my days fun. ;)

Keeping it fun and sexy is always the way to go. And Lea is always that. So glad you're here. :kiss:

Like you had stated before, life is too short to not have fun. And it is fun to chat with a sexy, smart and fun lady. ...and ummm your pictures definitely make my days fun. ;)
Fun for you....... Then again I had fun having them taken, as well as the after shoot fun... lol ;)

Fun for you....... Then again I had fun having them taken, as well as the after shoot fun... lol ;)

I am glad you enjoy taking them. and god I hope the after is the best part. good lord it better be :devil:

Next

Now the start of my next set. Hope you enjoy them.

Last edited:
Trying to make the best of what a few assholes ruined. A number of you have been really great chatting with. Keeping it polite, I do know some of you are real men and know how to tread a woman. I do enjoy the attention. (What woman does not?)

I missed the 1st set because I have been gone for a long time. You are a very attractive tasteful woman and I am enjoying the pictures you have just posted. Ignore the immature ass clowns and enjoy yourself

There are so many jerks put there...glad you won't let them ruin it for us who love to chat with you and see your pics.

I missed the 1st set because I have been gone for a long time. You are a very attractive tasteful woman and I am enjoying the pictures you have just posted. Ignore the immature ass clowns and enjoy yourself
IKR, Children will be children. ;)

A bit more

Just a few more for today. Shooting a new set tonight, I am getting excited to do it. ;)

Last edited:
Just little boys talking about slapping a girl around and wnating to do me in front of my kids.... Just some children that need some help..lol

a few idiots try and ruin the fun for all, so sad...

and your pics are so hot - but you already know i think that...

Back